Mess With Us and We'll Kill Joo

Before we show you our awesome treaty, a few members of MA and TTK would like to say a few things…

"When I first became the Grand Master at TTK, some of our allies felt we were on the verge of dissolving as an alliance without ever giving us a chance. Several questioned me without knowing the first thing about me. One of the few constants, and I say few because there were others who supported us openly as well, was Monos Archein. I won't lie, even I was a bit concerned where TTK were headed. It's hard to step into a man like Bud's shoes and not feel a bit overwhelmed with what he had accomplished. yet Kait and our brothers and sisters at Monos Archein were there at every twist and turn offering support and friendship with no strings attached. They did not question us, our motives or anything about what had happened, they simply offered support when we were having a rather difficult time. The Levels of Support and Trust shown to us makes me proud to call them allies, I can not understate the pride I have to call them friends, and with this new treaty we can show The bond created between us in that we now truly call MA family."

~ Regent of Omerta, Grand Master of The Templar Knights

TTK and MA have enjoyed a long friendship with one another. Its rare to find an alliance where you know not only the names but have a relationship with so many of its members. This is the case with TTK. Their outgoing and personable nature has made getting to know them a pleasure and a privilege. TTK is a honorable alliance with a long history of integrity and loyalty. We are pleased to call them our friends and ally's.

KaitlinK of Kastay, Archein of Monos Archein

"What's not to love about MA? You've got great members with great banter, I think I've been bought and sold over IRC half a dozen times or more with MA. Because they're so welcoming and bubbly, once you talk to them on IRC you can't resist heading on into their Tavern to gawk at the wonder of Tarots of cards, and to see the Terms of Service being pushed to their very limits. Pushing things to their limits seems to be the Mantra of MA, they're always pushing the boundaries of how much of a laugh you can have with them, and as an alliance it's obvious that they're always pushing the boundaries of friendship. They are a shining example of the Spirit of Maroonity, and I'll be proud to stand alongside them."

~ A Member of The Templar Knights

"I recently made a journey to #ttk and I must say that since that fateful day I haven't stopped calling back! the members of TTK are funny, interesting and a pleasure to talk to. The Templar Knights are a great bunch of people, and I am overjoyed that we are able to upgrade our treaty with them. I trust them all as much as I trust my own alliance mates. In the weeks that I have known the members of TTK I have learnt to have a laugh with them, talk with them but most of all I have learnt to trust them. This MDAP isn't just the culmination of a long and great relationship, it's also the beginning of another relationship that will carry both alliances onto bigger and better things. I am proud and happy to call TTK the allies and friends of Monos Archein."

~ A Member of Monos Archein

"All that I can say is that MA has been nothing but good to me and the rest of TTK, I have nothing but respect for them. They are truly a great Ally. Plus, I like attacking mamaduck with a feather duster!"

~ A Member of The Templar Knights

It has been my pleasure to get to know the members of TTK. They have been very welcoming and have provided many laughs for me. I am happy to say that I have made many friends such as the Cyphon, Patriot, Regent, and many others. It is for this reason. I am overwhelmingly ecstatic to make a long and lasting treaty with them.

~ A Member of Monos Archein

Now, without futher ado I present the 'We have a MDAP, screw with us and we'll kill joo' treaty

150px-MAFlag.jpg150px-Ttkflag.png

MDAP – 'We have a MDAP, Screw with us and we'll Kill joo'

Provision I: Sovereignty

This Treaty shall not infringe upon the sovereignty of either The Templar Knights nor Monos Archien (hence forth referred to as TTK and MA respectively)and shall serve only to embody the mutual respect, trust, and friendship between these alliances. Hence, the member-states and governing bodies of the respective entities shall be subject only to the laws and restrictions of their own alliances, in addition to the following Provisions of this treaty.

Provision II: Non-aggression

The bond formed by this treaty shall preclude the signatory alliances from engaging in combat and spy activities. Any minor breach of this Provision shall be dealt with privately and cordially between the leadership of the signatories to this agreement.

Provision III: Intelligence and Hostility

In the event that either signatory should discover any information pertinent to the security, stability, or sovereignty of the opposite signatory of this treaty they are obligated to inform the jeopardized party immediately. Furthermore, in signing this pact the undersigned agree to refrain and protect one another from any attempt at covert hostility including but not limited to espionage, coordinated rogue attacks, undermining of reputation, compromising of alliance headquarters, and conspiracy by foreign alliances or entities. A breach of this Provision by means of attempting any covert hostility operation on a partner signatory to this agreement shall be grounds for immediate termination and considered an act of war.

Provision IV: Defensive War

Recognizing the respect between the MA and TTK, this Provision hereby dictates that under any circumstances if either of the undersigned finds itself attacked by a foreign power, the opposite signatory to this agreement is required to come in full force by the side of their ally, without exception. The attacked signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive assistance. Should the party required by this treaty to defend their ally not respond within 24-hours the abandoned ally may cancel this agreement immediately.

Provision V: Aggressive War

Should Either alliance find itself preparing for war 48 hours of notice shall be given to the other signatory for any request of assistance be it militarily or financial. This Provision hereby dictates that under any circumstances if either of the undersigned finds itself preparing for war with a foreign power, the opposite signatory to this agreement is required to come in full force by the side of their ally, without exception. The Protagonist signatory of this agreement maintains the right to waive assistance.

Provision VI: Termination

If either party wishes to cancel this treaty, they must notify the other Alliance's Government and give them 30 days notice. The spirit in which this treaty was signed must not be overlooked, therefore both parties must attempt to heal any problems by a series of meetings before the treaty can be classified as terminated.

Provision VI: Amendment and Ratification

Should the signatories at any time come to the consensus that it is in their best interests to modify any Provisions of this accord, this may be done with a simple agreement between the undersigned. Henceforth this treaty is ratified by both MA and TTK

Entered into law unto perpetuity, as evidenced by the signatures below;

Signed for Monos Archein

KaitlinK, Most Troublesome Archein

In Spades, Liquor and Whores

Mamaduck, Regent and Keeper of the Line & leash

Welshgazza1992, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Steff, Mistress of Justice - The cuddliest of us all

Signed for The Templar Knights

Grand Master: Regent of Omerta

Adviser: Patriot

Sargent-at-Arms: Dall

Elder Councillors: Cyphon88

Manussa

Pooper589

Wiccan High Priest

[00:33]<Welsh[MA]> it's been great working with you on this btw. thanks for everything :D

[00:34] <Cyphon[TTK]> lol, no problem. The pleasure was mutual. Shame this isn't a PIAT or something so we could do this thing regulary

TLDR:

MA and TTK :wub: each other

and have signed a MDAP (which you should REALLY read btw)

A full month notice? Interesting.

This is nothing compared to some cancellation clauses currently out there ;)

Its more of a statement of commitment to one another. We stand by this and should, God forbid communication lapse, its way to give both alliances every chance to put things on track.

Geez, I'm always late to the party....

I am very happy this one came to fruition. Kait and family are a great group and have been for a long time. Now we just took the ultimate step in friendship and bonds.

o/ MA

o/ TTK

and just to show we still love the rest of maroon o/ Chestnut Signatories.

Deja - one question. Why do you assume this is a joke? It clearly is not.

Geez, I'm always late to the party....

I am very happy this one came to fruition. Kait and family are a great group and have been for a long time. Now we just took the ultimate step in friendship and bonds.

o/ MA

o/ TTK

and just to show we still love the rest of maroon o/ Chestnut Signatories.

Deja - one question. Why do you assume this is a joke? It clearly is not.

He is trying to get people to read it :D