HALO DoE

kobiashiy

No, I'm going to secure him peace so long as he stays on our AA, should he switch to an AA other than IRAN, I will not longer be offering my protection, he seems to have potential, and I see that in him, but I wont help him should he leave our alliance.

Fear Mogar, for he alone protects Kobiashiy with his mighty index finger which can shoot thunder and destroy your pixels!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in OA for about 30 minutes today

well like I said, he is getting a chance to be a member of IRAN for now, if he changes his mind on that decisions I cant and wont protect him, but while he wants to be a member of my alliance I will support him.

He only wanted to be a member of your alliance because he wanted to get you to stop me from attacking him. He did it with LoSS, tried to get OA to help him, and now you. He will leave and someone will attack him, then he will run to another alliance to get them to get peace for him. I wonder how many times it will happen before he is finally ZI'd. The only thing that gets me down this time, is that people still protect him, and that I will not be in range to attack him the next time.

Nothing against LoSS, OA, or IRAN best of luck to all of you.

He only wanted to be a member of your alliance because he wanted to get you to stop me from attacking him. He did it with LoSS, tried to get OA to help him, and now you. He will leave and someone will attack him, then he will run to another alliance to get them to get peace for him. I wonder how many times it will happen before he is finally ZI'd. The only thing that gets me down this time, is that people still protect him, and that I will not be in range to attack him the next time.

well if he leaves I don't care what happens to him, because I dislike putting my word on the line and then having someone make me look like a fool.

Um, I approached him first and told him we'll get him peace and he can join IRAN.

Can we hold you to that?

Also, I like ya Kobiashy, I really like the way you handle the negative comments. You are very respectful, I hope this alliance works for ya and you STAY put.

Good luck.

if you didnt read all the other stuff, he is in IRAN now.. i guess halo is dead

I'm not so sure that he's "done". From what I understand, he may be under another AA until he's got things situated for HALO...

None the less.

Good luck man, making an alliance is hard work, I would know. I've done it twice.

It's not so much what he's done as it is where he's been...and he's been in a thousand different alliances. You of all people should know that alliance-hopping is typically met with distaste considering it is a trait kobiashiy and you share.

Edited by Quiziotle

well if he leaves I don't care what happens to him, because I dislike putting my word on the line and then having someone make me look like a fool.

Mogar, you already look like a fool for taking him in after so many have failed.

I really hope for your sake, he proves EVERYONE wrong, but after he promised to stay in LoSS for 6 months, I highly doubt it.

I wonder if Kobi could make it past the 72 hour application session in Nemesis.

Aw, I wanted to be the one to point that out. <_<

I saw the topic name and I immediately thought "didn't HALO get rolled 5 times in one year?"

So to the people that said I ran to IRAN, they helped me out and im grateful.

Did you really just say that? Really?

>_<

I RAN to IRAN my god.

HALO will be all.
He'll be in a new one by the time this thread has died.
Ok ill bet you 3M and 50 tech on that I will be in HALO longer than that?

You owe Mechanus $3mil and 50 tech.

Kobiashiy's AA is now The Macedonian Empire. Not even 12 hours on this one.

Wow. And now IRAN? It's been 3 days man.

3 !@#$@#$ days. If I even checked on my nation in 3 days as often as you've changed alliances I would have lost my mind.