The War in Northern India

Maelstrom Vortex

***CLASSIFIED***

During this time of war, the IndoChinese Navy has commissioned some of its navy into active service. They include three INS-3 Kolkata class Amphibious Assault Ships, shown below, which are capable of carrying one squadron of F-35 aircraft each.

800px-Ussamericalha6.jpg

The IndoChinese Navy has also commissioned 2 Iowa-Class Battleships to maintain coastal superiority. They are fitted with the new S-400 ABM and SAM missile system, as well as a large battery of Tomahawk cruise missiles. Their large guns, however, remain in full effect for any surface bombardment in the near future. A further 5 stealth corvettes are planned.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to ask you to refrain from threatening Australia, or your nation will cease to exist. Australasia, is the most peaceful continent, filled with some of the best minds that the world can offer. We wish we could say the same about some of the rest of the world, particularly some in Asia...

That wasn't a threat. He is based off Australia and since most of the fighting nations are nuclear powered I said that he would get himself nuked for using Bio weapons. Please do not threaten our nation as well.

--Classified Message to Mascurian Empire--

All Cainettian troops stationed in Mascury along with the Peoples Naval ships are to be used as your military high command sees fit.

--Classified to Dragonosia--

You have our support, and aid.

OOC: Do realize that most of GLS's waterway canal locks in the Great Lakes are disabled from the GLS civil war and the burning of GLS. Have fun transporting the support and aid over land or air. Plus, your naval ships are trapped since they can't get past damaged canal locks. :P

OOC: Do realize that most of GLS's waterway canal locks in the Great Lakes are disabled from the GLS civil war and the burning of GLS. Have fun transporting the support and aid over land or air. Plus, your naval ships are trapped since they can't get past damaged canal locks. :P

OOC: He *does* have access to the Hudson Bay, y'know. And I'm keeping it free from ise because I like stationing my navy there.

Are you blaming pilot incompetence? Stand up and take some criticism. This could have been seen as an act of war, and you say "not out fault, blame the pilots?"

IC: Oh believe me, if we discover it was pilot error, there's going to be a reaming that doesn't stop with the pilot. It's going to go all the way up his chain of command to the over-seer of the program.

We would like to ask you to refrain from threatening Australia, or your nation will cease to exist. Australasia, is the most peaceful continent, filled with some of the best minds that the world can offer. We wish we could say the same about some of the rest of the world, particularly some in Asia...

The people of Slavorussia weren’t aware there was a continent named Australasia...

Public Announcement:

Due to the potential of the war spilling over other nations, and Viniland's ties to Tahoe, the nation has gone to Defcon 1. Note this is not synonymous to a war declaration.

Classified:

The Vinilandese High Military Command has ordered the mobilization of all aerial squadrons, all military ships save patrol ones and 400,000 troops, as the threat of the war's expansion is real. Ballistic Missiles are to be readied, and defense systems throughout Viniland are online, expected to be functioning at 100% capacity.

"Albeit the war is hardly desired by us, considering we've also got to worry about the displaced Gebivians, we will not stay unprepared in case we are compelled to join the conflict. Mobilize and prepare the aforementioned personnel, machines and whatnot.", stated the Supreme Commander in an emergency meeting amongst Viniland's High Military Command.

GLS Public Announcement:

Although we are still recovering from our civil war and the mass burning from other nations, we will move from DEFCON 5 to DEFCON 3. We do not wish to be caught off guard if the war spreads.

Surreneder Terms for Dragonisia

100,000,000,000 Tahoan Marks in Gold Bullion as reparations (equivalent to the amount already offered by Dragonisia)

Complete decommissioning of the Sea-Crawler fleet to be overseen by Tahoan and UFE authorities

Apology from Dragonisian authorities containing an acknowledgement that the missile strike was knowingly carried out by the Dragonisian military

Our first terms included a trillion mark intrest free loan from Dragonisia to Tahoe and 10,000 laborers to help rebuild Tahoe, but we have decided they will need such to rebuild themselves following this war.

Considering that these 'international' waters formed part of Glorious Aotearoan EEZ, and that the Aotearoan SOSUS net was sensitive enough to hear the engine noise over the poorly imitated whale broadcast, old IW sea-floor defense systems came active, and barrages of torpedoes were fired at the seacrawlers. Supercav torpedoes were used, the high speed almost ensuring hits.

silverfern.jpg

Statement from LeVentNoir, Duke of Wellington and Lord of Glorious Aotearoa.

*Movements*

The 3 Carriers, 15 Supercruisers and 6 Interdictors in the northern patrol area turned and started moving towards Tasmania. They were to resupply in New Caledonia, and meet up with transports carrying 5 divisions.

In New Cal, divisions I through V were loaded onto to the transports that had brought them here when the island had been retaken from those moles. They were heavy mechanized divisions with tank and self propelled gun support.

One of the carriers was designated a 'bomber' carrier, and carried the heavy guns of the strike force, the Titans Fist stealth bombers, and the supersonic YF-45 strike bomber / standoff fighter. The other two carriers carried a 80/20 mix of Interceptor X air to air fighters and Weasel II air to air and air to ground attack planes.

The CAP consisted of 4 Interceptor X's with 6 Air to Air missiles each, and a single YF-45 configured for stand off air to air with 32 long range (150 mile range) air to air missiles which lurked about 130 miles behind the fighters. With their realtime data integration, the YF-45 could use either data from the Interceptor X's or the naval radars to target enemies.

The Supercruisers maintained stealth profile, as their railguns would not be needed until they came in range, and the laser defense turrets had a stealthy profile even when ready for use. They were charged up, and readied.

The Interdictors were running at 150 knots, slightly higher than the fleet cruise speed, allowing them to scout out the area with their powerful radar and sonar packages, and with realtime data transmission from the sea floor defenses and SOSUS grid, any incoming ships, submarines or attacks would be picked up with plenty of time for interception / evasion.

We apologize to the government of Glorious Aotearoa for setting off your defense systems. The intrusion was due to navigational error as all our pilots are instructed to ensure we do not violate your EEZ or sovereign waters. We recognize it as blatantly suicidal for any of our weapons platforms to do so.

That stated, we really would ask you reconsider a hostile response as we have no hostility or intent of hostilities towards your nation. We did, after all, gift you one island chain and surrendered another to help restore your former glory.

We'll even cover the cost of your weapons system's expended ammo.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

That stated, we really would ask you reconsider your state of war as we have no hostility or intent of hostilities towards your nation.\

What state of war? We are not at war, nor have we made any motion towards that end. I have simply said that if you cannot explain this intrusion, we would be forced to consider it a hostile act.

Your current excuse is not satisfactory, but plausible enough that we will not consider it a deliberate military incursion.

"We'd welcome your military to send investigators to check the path and plans for the movement of our crawlers in that area at that time or if you'd like we could electronically deliver them. We have no desire for any more fighting.. would be more than happy to co-operate for a solution that satisfies you if possible."

"We'd welcome your military to send investigators to check the path and plans for the movement of our crawlers in that area at that time or if you'd like we could electronically deliver them. We have no desire for any more fighting.. would be more than happy to co-operate for a solution that satisfies you if possible."

We don't care, the simple fact is they were and should not have been there.

OOC: I have no Naval boats in the lakes. I fly supplies in :D.

Official Announcement from Cainette

flagzh9.png

Today the Imperial Court of Cainette has recognised a state of War with Tahoe and the UFE. We hope that war ends soon and that all gods are in our favour.

--Classified--

*TNE Greenland*

The Emporers plane flew over Greenland. "If only I were at home", the Emporer thought to himself as he looked out the window woefully.

--Classified Miltary Movements--

The Peoples Army has started to dig in along the Vinilandese border. They started making defences incase the people of Viniland get involved.

OOC:Er Mykep Where can I send my emporer?

***Classified***

Neo Olympia sends its expeditionary force of 40000 men and their supporting tanks, artillery, anti air units and ground attack aircraft to Dragonisia to support the local defence there. We are also sending 25 mobile medium range missile launcher batteries (Cruise missiles) to aid in the defence.

These are being sent by air on heavy lift aircraft.

--Classified--

*TNE Greenland*

The Emporers plane flew over Greenland. "If only I were at home", the Emporer thought to himself as he looked out the window woefully.

--Classified Miltary Movements--

The Peoples Army has started to dig in along the Vinilandese border. They started making defences incase the people of Viniland get involved.

OOC:Er Mykep Where can I send my emporer?

OOC: North Pole