Trouble at the MCXA?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been asked whether we were given confirmation or not. We have EVERY right to answer that we had been given confirmation.

If you'd like to confirm with the other party, again, you can ask them, until then, you have no grounds to call me a liar.

I'm not going to post logs of my own government, but I think the screenshots Electron_Sponge has provided prove my point completely.

Going to be interesting to see what happens if MCXA steps up and claims TOS as traitors when that second date comes up in the TOP/TSO protectorate. Will TOP stick with TSO and show that their relations with MCXA were more about the leadership then the members as a whole?

Is this a rather broad definition of how things are in that bloc? The leaders belonging to something akin to a good ole boys club?

Mr. sponge I have added the tattler to my RSS feed. that was one of the best scoops I have seen in some time. I eagerly await the spin.

I believe the silence were now witnessing is about as good as it will get Srqt, There is no spin for this what so ever.

God, what a beautiful piece of information you have there, Emeritus Sponge :wub:

I keep forgetting whom was it that said Emeritus Sponge has lost his relevance, I'm pretty sure who ever said it, is eating there words at this moment.

Also, I can't help but have an elevated respect of MCXA. I actually hope she succeeds now!

Aye, I'm with ya mate

Edit, I just finished my first bag, should I make another? Or do we consider this radio silence the official response.

Edited by Freelancer