Nintenderek's 1000th day playing Cybernations

Nintenderek

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering I've never had 900 infra in my life, keeping my NS low on purpose, I find this hard to believe.

Ok, maybe 700 or 800. It definitely happened though.

If that was the case, wouldn't you be the worst leader of them all? You leaving was what allowed for the new leadership leading to all these events. If you hadn't left, the leadership you hate so much wouldn't have gotten into power. The irony is amazing, isn't it?

That seems like a bit of a stretch to me. :lol:

Ok, maybe 700 or 800. It definitely happened though.

That seems like a bit of a stretch to me. :lol:

I don't remember it at all. I think you might be talking about someone else. I doubt I've even had 700 or 800. Besides, if someone was that bad at economic affairs as you say, then how the hell would they get even that far?

Oh noes if I don't back collect / LC swap I won't make that extra $3m every 15 days! :rolleyes:

It's not Nintendereks fault he fails miserably. I mean if you had played this game for 1000 days in all these shambolic alliances you'd no doubt suck aswell.

As far as SOAP goes their biggest problem was you not so subtly trying to take over the alliance in a series of inept power grabs.

As rare as it is, i whole heartedly agree with Mr Sanders here.

I repeatedly had to deal with you attempting to take over SOAP and im sure i could dig up a log or two to prove it.

(At the time i was Elysium [Flag alliance of Pegasus at the time] 's rep to SOAP and chief ambassador

As rare as it is, i whole heartedly agree with Mr Sanders here.

I repeatedly had to deal with you attempting to take over SOAP and im sure i could dig up a log or two to prove it.

(At the time i was Elysium [Flag alliance of Pegasus at the time] 's rep to SOAP and chief ambassador

A log of me saying I'm in currently in charge of SOAP at 3 AM because no other government is on at the time doesn't count. I never tried to "take charge." I was appointed by American Clam to a position where I could help, because he didn't have internet, and the other member of the Tri just wasn't logging in for a month before I even joined the alliance. Some alliances wouldn't even let their general membership go that long with out checking the forums, much less their highest position in the government. And then of course, the third member of the Tri was TCO, someone who tried to get someone ZIed for calling SOAP a "terrible alliance." I must say, I don't agree with Uberspion often, but when I look back at it, that's certainly something I agreed with. So if your trying to tell me that inactivity from the government isn't the reason SOAP failed, then there is something seriously wrong with your judgment.

Edited by Nintenderek

Congrats Nin I am still left from GOLD.

Bob and Imperator, you hurt my GOLDen feelings. Well, not really, maybe a little. I do think we went downhill after the sanction...ironically enough that was when I was in charge.

For what it is worth, I made it to a top 2% nation and had over 11K infra. I was ZI'ed and am now almost back in the top ten% and I have probably never gone more than 5 days without collecting, I do not improvment swap, nor do I trade swap.

That seems like work, and I am happy with my 7 million plus a day in profit.

Please feel free to judge me a failure as well.

Bob and Imperator, you hurt my GOLDen feelings. Well, not really, maybe a little. I do think we went downhill after the sanction...ironically enough that was when I was in charge.

For what it is worth, I made it to a top 2% nation and had over 11K infra. I was ZI'ed and am now almost back in the top ten% and I have probably never gone more than 5 days without collecting, I do not improvment swap, nor do I trade swap.

Mind you, I never attacked Nintenderek for his nation building, or lack thereof. I do think that is quite an achievement, Mach. 11K -> 0 and then back upwards again.

Sorry Imp, no you didn't I was kind of wrapping all my replies in to one and was a little less than clear.

Yeah I am back over 6K just sitting here now and doing the aid thing.

I know it is easier now. I am lazy and a little forgetful, I have the fear I would end up being deleted for inactivity.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh, it seemed like the sanction was a common goal that people were driving for and when it was accomplished there was no goal. I think you were by far the best leader GOLD ever had and I didn't leave until after you were out of government.

no matter what others say, you truly are a CN great Nintenderek. You have mastered each and every aspect of the game in your short time here. Your diplomatic skills are second to none, you have conquered every challenge set before you and your razor-sharp wit is unmatched anywhere in Planet Bob. If I could have but half of the impact you have had during your tenure here, I would retire a very happy man.

o/ Nintenderek, here's to another 1000 days :)

Thanks Bob...I appreciate that

I think it was because we got the sanction due to ROK joining us on top of a big recruitment drive. We gained it at the loss of our cohesivness and community. Too many new people at once, made it difficult to get to know everyone and set some new common goals.

Anyway, history and mostly off topic. Congrats again Derek.