Organized Nations Entente Announcement

Carter

That's really not the case.

Nice complete lack of denial. Now no doubt some one will be along to sell us on what "really" happened. This version will include no doubt tales of coincidence and figure pointing at others. Congrats on growing this far hopefuly you have learned some lessons so your future growth will not be so drama filled.

I don't believe that'll happen so long as Ragnarok has ONE under our protection. Though, should anyone wish to attempt, I'm sure they might enjoy their ride as well.

Considering RoK gov has admitted that ONE has made a few mistakes, I'm confident that they'll be able to keep ONE in line so that outcome isn't necessary.

As many will admit, RoK and TPF love their protectorates...but on occasion, they can be headaches.

Edited by Slayer99

Okay, we had our fun and are leaving this thread now. Good luck in the future, ONE. Hopefully this is the first of many milestones for you. We'll be in touch.

1. Late. Better yet, should never have happened.

2. The TPF trolling that follows in this thread tells me who is really in charge at your shop, as if that weren't apparent during the supposedly "private" consultations to resolve the matter.

3. If ONE wants to celebrate a minor milestone here, it is their right, get over it.

4. You people got me out of my sick bed for this !@#$? Get real. <_<

Considering RoK gov has admitted that ONE has made a few mistakes, I'm confident that they'll be able to keep ONE in line so that outcome isn't necessary.

As many will admit, RoK and TPF love their protectorates...but on occasion, they can be headaches.

To be honest, there is not one alliance I can think of that hasn't made a few mistakes in their time, and as their protectors, we'll help them pass those mistakes and betyter themselves for it. They can be headaches, yes. That's why we whip them into shape, and teach them of their ways.

The needless Zenith/TPF trolling is rather amusing really ... Say what you want guys, but in the end we all know who is in the right, and who is in the wrong. :rolleyes:

Edited by rishnokof

Say what you want guys, but in the end we all know who is in the right, and who is in the wrong. :rolleyes:

I sooo want to give a smart $@! comment to this (unrelated to the actual topic) but I can't think of someone to name who is right :P

[edit]

lol censor is lol

Edited by TheSkippy

I sooo want to give a smart $@! comment to this (unrelated to the actual topic) but I can't think of someone to name who is right :P

[edit]

lol censor is lol

Skippy, in case you missed it, Zenith apologized for trolling. Kindly don't make DK angry.

This is certainly an interesting thread. Congrats on your milestone ONE, I hope you live up to the investment and care folks have given you. Also congrats to our allies at Zenith for taking the higher road after a slight detour and demonstrating why I'm constantly impressed with their maturity as an alliance.

Not worth having them if we cannot keep them. Thank you ONE for rooting out the undesirables. *Terra Extraneus goes to apply to ONE.

:awesome:

I lol'd !!!!

It's apparent ONE recruited form Zenith. In that case poor form, ONE.

AGREED!!

ONE should feel awfully damned lucky right now, if what is said is true.

AND AGREED!!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49533

That obviously shows that Tails is spinning the entire scenario and the matter hadn't already been resolved. [/sarcasm]

I don't think you understood what he was trying to say....He meant that the truth is being spun to fit the other side, as if they were the ones telling the truth (no pun intended lol)

The fact that Duncan had a bad day and posted an apology doesn't mean Zenith didn't tell the truth.

I also hope this is used by ONE as a learning experience and grows from it.

One last thing, everyone makes mistakes but it what you learn from those mistakes that prevents them from happing again.

And i would guess that it depends on who's side you on as to who's right and who's wrong.