My ZI status

cowman809

I'm pretty sure I'm on multiple ZI lists of more alliances than I know. I checked a lot of forums and they either had no visible list or one thats outdated. So while this may be a bit of a drag I'd like to know which alliances have me on ZI. I request for only people who actually do know a definite answer to tell me.

So far I have

TORN - PZI

IRON - PZI

Not to be a smart arse but wouldn't be easier to go see the alliance(s) you harmed and ask them and their allies? I can't see why anyone outside the realm of your trouble who PZI you.

In some respects, that doesn't always yield results like you'd expect. After all, as GOD so recently showed, PZI can sneak up on a person like that.

Weren't you quitting? If you're that worried about PZI, just delete your nation, re-roll, and go about your merry way as your new nation. No one's the wiser, unless you screw up again and then tell ppl who you are.

This. If you plan on sticking around, (ooc: despite my feelings toward Cowman809 I hate to see anyone leave the game) it might just be best to reroll and keep your nose clean.

This. If you plan on sticking around, (ooc: despite my feelings toward Cowman809 I hate to see anyone leave the game) it might just be best to reroll and keep your nose clean.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree here. Given the uncertain nature of enforcement, i.e. ZI's can get commuted to PZI's, EZI's etc. it seems most prudent to do just as he's doing. Though he can reroll and 'not get in trouble' I have seen circumstances where this doesn't work out very well, even if they've done nothing wrong as their new character. Some will take the view that if so-and-so deleted, he didn't serve his sentence, etc. And as Lord Boris pointed out above, some of these things can hang around for over a year.

Given all the uncertainties, it would seem to me the best bet is get it out in the open and try to figure out who needs to be contacted and worked with so you can continue on.

Good luck working this all out Cowman.

Regards,

VI

I just wanted to know what I would do if I came back. TORN allows me to use cowman809 again after re rolling even with PZI. Not all alliances are like that and I wanted to know that if I came back what name I should use.

... Not Cowman809

I just wanted to know what I would do if I came back. TORN allows me to use cowman809 again after re rolling even with PZI. Not all alliances are like that and I wanted to know that if I came back what name I should use.

Id say the player that is named cowman809 is under PZI, so if you came back under the same name as cowman809, you'd still be under PZI since you are techincally still the same player. And the PZI is still on for that player under that name of cowman809.

Yeah, pretty much. Their attempt to spy on TORN ended when their spy failed recruit training.

Thus in keeping with my sig :D

Id say the player that is named cowman809 is under PZI, so if you came back under the same name as cowman809, you'd still be under PZI since you are techincally still the same player. And the PZI is still on for that player under that name of cowman809.

I believe this is the general consensus on the line between OOC and IC. cowman809 is your current IC. He has been sentenced to PZI. Im guessing that even if u re-rolled, that sentence would still stand.

Note: That is my opinion and does not reflect any official stance of TORN's

Sage

In some respects, that doesn't always yield results like you'd expect. After all, as GOD so recently showed, PZI can sneak up on a person like that.

Yeah, that tends to happen when people get lazy and forget to make sure that they are in fact free to roam where ever they wish. After all, you can't expect everyone to be keen enough to think it through before they make their move and claim freedom that didn't exist.

It's good to see someone take the initiative in the most convenient way possible to figure out who exactly has beef with him.

Thus in keeping with my sig :D

I believe this is the general consensus on the line between OOC and IC. cowman809 is your current IC. He has been sentenced to PZI. Im guessing that even if u re-rolled, that sentence would still stand.

Note: That is my opinion and does not reflect any official stance of TORN's

Sage

bigwoody said it was fine to reroll with cowman809. Thats why I'm asking this question. If I came back I'd want to use cowman809, but not if my other ZIs are PZIs since TORN is on a case by case basis according to bigwoody.

bigwoody said it was fine to reroll with cowman809. Thats why I'm asking this question. If I came back I'd want to use cowman809, but not if my other ZIs are PZIs since TORN is on a case by case basis according to bigwoody.

If bigwoody said it, then it is set in stone (atleast from TORNs perspective). Good luck with the other alliances.

Sage

If bigwoody said it, then it is set in stone (atleast from TORNs perspective). Good luck with the other alliances.

Sage

Pretty much. Anyone who has really taken the time to get to know bigwoody and his policies knows that he is an extremely lenient person, particularly when it comes to handing out sentences. There are folks who have done wrong against him and TORN in the past who have managed to retain much more than what they would have been able to if it had been wrongs against most other alliances or leaders. Things that likely would have yielded true PZI and maybe even EZI sentences in some minds, but woody has been far less severe.

Pretty much. Anyone who has really taken the time to get to know bigwoody and his policies knows that he is an extremely lenient person, particularly when it comes to handing out sentences. There are folks who have done wrong against him and TORN in the past who have managed to retain much more than what they would have been able to if it had been wrongs against most other alliances or leaders. Things that likely would have yielded true PZI and maybe even EZI sentences in some minds, but woody has been far less severe.

Hail the merciful Bigwoody :D

Edit: Spelling ftl

Edited by Sage Masters