Joint Statement

Mergerberger II

OOC: I read it, and know that it went through PM. But thats a PM, that I honestly dont care about. Its RP for a reason and you should RP your own internal and exteral moves...yourself. (Why I hate merges) In CN, a joint DoW is typed by all those participating, even if the OP says more than one name, the others are there to verify. I know planning goes into attacks, that doesnt mean the people involved cant RP thier own stuff happening. If you actually RPed the stuff yourselves then we wouldn't be here in the first place.

If say you went away and an ally RPed your forces that would be fine, but 6 people I believe? Come on, do it yourself or dont RP at all.

OOC: Again you show your lack of understanding the situation. We DID RP it, we only let one person actually post it.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Private*

[i\So the francoists have brought war again eh. No matter get the state into DefCon2 and prepare for battle. 100,000 Troops must be mobilized and ready for deployment into Rebel Army if our protector calls upon us.[/i]

Yes Sir

*Private to The Northern Empire*

Mostly we shall be called to fight for the United Francoist Empire in their war against Rebel Army. We again wish to confirm that you will support us if we are in harm's way.

*Public*

Manchuria has been placed on severe alert and DefCon levels are raised from 4 to 2.

War might land at our door step and we want to be ready.

OOC: Again you show your lack of understanding the situation. We DID RP it, we only let one person actually post it.

OOC: Again, (lets dumb it down now) the PM was not done in a non-RP stand point it was done outside of RP and thus was not RPed. Not RPing something pisses me off. RP the planning. RP everything. Wars happen too damn fast and thats why they have to come over review(to Mudd). RP your own movement and RP the attacks yourselves. They dont have to happen simultaniously, just RP that it did to the post above you. You make it sound so damn difficult to RP something when in reality, it isnt. If you cant RP your movements, dont RP at all. Now lets get down to RPing.

RP, RP, and RP.

*Private to The Northern Empire*

Mostly we shall be called to fight for the United Francoist Empire in their war against Rebel Army. We again wish to confirm that you will support us if we are in harm's way.

If anyone touches an ally of mine, they will meet my guns. *flexes*

IC: From the governmental district of new Zurich, the regent, Michael Devereaux fulfilling the necessary legal requirements signed off on the nuclear strike of rebel army’s south western territories, traditionally known as Egypt and Israel. He also placed the newly created SDI systems on alert, as well as all internal defensive systems. Furthermore he authorized the deployment of 200k soldiers along with 5000 tanks to North Gibraltor to aid in the operations there.

In Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Alexandria, and Suez (4 nukes each) Imperium nuclear strikes occur causing mass devastation. All communications, major military facilities, and infrastructure are crippled. Large scale damage to the civilian populace is expected. Shortly after specialized EMP war heads are detonated above the cities permanently damaging all electronic resources.

OOC: Re-posted to legitimize Triyun. Everyone satisfied now?

OOC: Not un-freezing, but this post is blatant godmodding and doesn't exist anymore.

OOC: Quick folks, the tickets to the gun show here is selling out soon. :lol:

OOC: Thanks, I've been working out ;)

OOC: I'm a bit confused...are you supporting or against the UFE? :huh:

OOC: OOC wise, no. IC wise, I support my allies, and I see UFE as an ally. Not to mention Keshav and Slavorussia.

OOC: Supporting me Jed >_>

OOC: Also what he said.

OOC: Not un-freezing, but this post is blatant godmodding and doesn't exist anymore.

OOC: How exactly, he's nuking, he's a Ferrous Pacific ally, his nation is on the map

OOC: *facepalms*

STOP. ALL. POSTING. IN. THIS. THREAD. UNTIL. SARGUN. OR. I. UNFREEZE.

Thank you have a nice day.

You wanted them to post up instead of me, they are doing it.

OOC: How exactly, he's nuking, he's a Ferrous Pacific ally, his nation is on the map

OOC: I do believe it was this part here.

"In Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Alexandria, and Suez (4 nukes each) Imperium nuclear strikes occur causing mass devastation. All communications, major military facilities, and infrastructure are crippled. Large scale damage to the civilian populace is expected. Shortly after specialized EMP war heads are detonated above the cities permanently damaging all electronic resources."

Seeing as how he said they hit, and crippled his military, infrastructure, etc., that could be considered RPing enemy losses, which is technically a godmode. What he would have to do is edit that to say that he is launching nukes and what the targets are. Lavo would have to RP the losses.

You wanted them to post up instead of me, they are doing it.

OOC: I was referring to the OOC bickering/etc. actually. I don't mind what Shan and Cent did.

All of you, stop posting from here on out. Mmk?

Also, RV hit the nail on the head. Lavo does have an SDI yanno.

Edited by MercyFallout

OOC: fair enough point, no need to void the post though just have them along with the rest of the missiles should be calculated versus the SDI.

So to be clear Coursca and Dilber can still post?

OOC: Triyun, Sargun will rule as he will. Until the post is rewritten and approved to be within game rules, the entirety of it is blacked out.

Yes. They may. I am requesting that the rest of you stop though.

The Kaiser was sitting in his office looking at the reports of the war. It had appeared that the war had gone nuclear, and that now was the time to strike. With that report, the Kaiser ordered the SDI to full alert, and the Empire would be ready for any attacks. Furthermore, he penned the orders setting his own plans in order, in conjunction with his allies.

Across the empire and in the sea, Silo's quickly opened to fire their payload. This was to be a mass strike. The Empire would prevail, and all enemies would fall beneath our sword. One of the officers in charge of firing quipped "And so falls the sword of Damascus". It was quite ironic.

Overall, 18 weapons had been fire. 6 neutron MIRV nukes were fired at the enemies defensive lines in Persia. 4 nukes aimed Najaf. 4 nukes aimed at Shiraz. 2 Nukes aimed at Jerusalem. 2 Nukes at Damascus.

As the weapons pulled away, the Kaiser looked up, and headed into a bunker. It was time.

OOC: Right sorry bout this OOC comment but has anyone really had a look at what you are all doing? You have all launched a massive number of nukes at Europe and other areas and yet you have all ignored the massive amounts of fallout that would occur. With so many nuclear warheads being used their would be a massive amount of fallout effecting all of Europe right now even those not hit by nuclear weapons. This needs to be rped correctly including the consequences of using so many nukes.

Edited by King Kevz

IC: From the governmental district of new Zurich, the regent, Michael Devereaux fulfilling the necessary legal requirements signed off on the nuclear strike of rebel army’s south western territories, traditionally known as Egypt and Israel. He also placed the newly created SDI systems on alert, as well as all internal defensive systems. Furthermore he authorized the deployment of 200k soldiers along with 5000 tanks to North Gibraltor to aid in the operations there.

Imperium nuclear ordinance, and electro magnetic pulse warheads are now inbound for Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Alexandria, and Suez (4 nukes each). They will be arriving shortly.

OOC: God moding fixed.

Edited by iamthey

As Maelstrom settled into the council chambers.. they all watched the news.. as one at a time.. the world's broadcasting stations went offline. Most of the council was in tears. Their families had been allowed to be brought with them to work this day.

Updated orders have been sent to the 15 divisions in Tululand under the guise of UFE troops. They are to hold their ground and only defend that border. They are not to advance. The Dragonisian Navy has been ordered to withdraw to home ports in India and Tasmania.

Dragonisia was pulling out of the offensive fight, the world had been punished enough.. and those who have the capacity to fight will be lucky to keep it.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Marco's head drops as the television goes blank. Turning it off, he turns to his Generals and speaks, "It is time for the world to prepare for the aftermath of this destruction." Thinking nervously, Marcos scans his mind and quickly gives an order. "Contact the Amerikanisches Reich. Request an emergency meeting on the European war. Tell them should they accept, I will personally attend." A quick memo is composed and rushed off.

********Memo to Amerikanisches Reich********

Regarding crisis in Europe

Emergency meeting between

Reich & Zapatista

leadership.

-C. Marcos

Edited by Comandante Marcos