I guess im emporer now..

Einswald

Congrats to you Einswald. Im glad you have stuck it out. Hopefully you will soon find peace, and you can grow again. NoV was a good friend to my past alliances and helped us off to a good start. Alot of people have forgotten the good things NoV has done for this game. Im still glad to call the old NoVers friends. You may be gone now, but you arent forgotten.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that are interested.

Einswald is the ex MoD for the SWF. Kind of an interesting turn of events.

and not an isolated example; anyone remember Imperial Cubanacan? started off as a supposed mouthy commie and ended up some recruitment chief for NoV :gag:

Edited by Cataduanes

I was originally going to say that what you're doing is pointless. Honestly, I believe it is. Norden Verein is just another name on a list of alliances who had to die to satisfy the whims of a few egocentric alliance leaders.

Thinking back to the reasoning behind the war, which is a word I hesitate to use seeing as that suggests that logic and reason were involved, I applaud you. If my friends and I were treated as NoV was, I would be showing the perpetrators the same attitude. I don't see your act having a revolutionary effect, but sometimes defiance is all you have.

Good luck to you.

and not an isolated example; anyone remember Imperial Cubanacan? started off as a supposed mouthy commie and ended up some recruitment chief for NoV :gag:

Him, Drakomis, Commander Archon, and one other guy whose name escapes me at the moment defected during the cold war. Good times, good times.

Clearing up misconceptions.

I never deserted any alliance, i left ICP as it transitioned into SWF, NoR when it split into NoV and NoV briefly during the SoM split.

Im really not trying to start any revolution here and i have no intention of putting any effort in to revive NoV but the amount of support im recieving is truely appreciated.

I have no real demands from anyone, anyone who wishes to fly the NoV flag is welcome as far as im concerend.

Clearing up misconceptions.

I never deserted any alliance, i left ICP as it transitioned into SWF, NoR when it split into NoV and NoV briefly during the SoM split.

Im really not trying to start any revolution here and i have no intention of putting any effort in to revive NoV but the amount of support im recieving is truely appreciated.

I have no real demands from anyone, anyone who wishes to fly the NoV flag is welcome as far as im concerend.

Can I get dual membership :rolleyes:

I remember him.

Anyway, this is certainly a blast from the past. But it should probably stay at that.

I dispute this leadership on the grounds that he isn't qualified. Mainly because he comes directly from the SWF. Furthermore, I don't think he accurately represents what is in the best interests of what Norden Verein is. Norden Verein is a farce and those who are loyal to the literal cause - that being the continuation of a Nordreich without the flaws of WS/NS filth, should be following Kaiser Martens at this point. I have and continue to recognize only one Kaiser, and that is KM. NV is dead, and so is it's "leader".

o/ Kaiser Martens!

I dispute this leadership on the grounds that he isn't qualified. Mainly because he comes directly from the SWF. Furthermore, I don't think he accurately represents what is in the best interests of what Norden Verein is. Norden Verein is a farce and those who are loyal to the literal cause - that being the continuation of a Nordreich without the flaws of WS/NS filth, should be following Kaiser Martens at this point. I have and continue to recognize only one Kaiser, and that is KM. NV is dead, and so is it's "leader".

o/ Kaiser Martens!

I happen to think the opposite.

o/ Einswald

He joined -SE- for a while as well, but was forced back to NoV due to owing money or something along those lines. I wonder if any other former ICP/SWF took this path…

I think you're both traitors, because I am the One, True (and righteous) Kaiser.

o/ Kaiser Doitzel IV!

but einswald is better :(

Then you are a traitor, and thus deserve to die a traitor's death.

A traitor? A traitor to what? Hell, I don't even know what happened. I just don't know what alliance to join right now so I figured I'd stay here for a while. And since Einswald said he was emporer... and he made me economic minister... well... my allegiance goes to him.

Edited by Bleh32