I guess im emporer now..

Einswald

Well, since you left in middle of the war, and then came back you'll have to punish yourself with NoV's infamous "war deserter" laws.

never left, you are completley wrong, the only time i wasnt a member in NoV's history is when i joined the SoM during the brief split.

anyway as im absolute monarch now the details really dont matter so much do they?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA less than one day as leader and i seem to have allies YAY... feel like giving out a interest free loan??

also hello catadunes

;>.> Don't hold your breath, it's only an NAP.

I find it disappointing how Bob views NAPs that aren't global. If you weren't willing to uphold them, you never should've signed them. They should alter the faces of wars. An alliance on the defensive side should look at his attacker's allies and be able to go "Well, at least we have an NAP with one of them."

Edited by Great Lord Moth

do you have dog curtains?

also Norden Verein is still at war with TPF, part of their surrender terms were disbanding, and should anyone reform the alliance, they'll be in de facto war.

Let it go Mogar really just let it go.

For what it's worth...we're still lol, Maroonity signatories. :(

I think. @_@

I thought RIA removed its signature along with the rest.

Let it go Mogar really just let it go.

I thought RIA removed its signature along with the rest.

Nope, we were one of the few that never did. >_>

Technically RIA and CRAP are still signatories of it since neither of us ever withdrew.

Also I think he knows that Spades. :P

Technically RIA and CRAP are still signatories of it since neither of us ever withdrew.

Also I think he knows that Spades. :P

LIES!!!!11!!!!

It was moreso geared towards the thought that only CRAP would have RIA's back on the Maroon sphere should we all decide to take CN's equivalent of crystal meth and side with NoR. Just don't raise evil nazi bunnies. As the future carrier of Delta's children, that'd be a really crappy reason for me to get ZI'd. I'd do it anyway.

EDIT: CN forum bug

Edited by In Spades

The meek shall inherit the earth, however green it glows. Unfortunately, your offspring will mutate and in all probability kill and devour you. Good luck, though.

Oh, it's the meek! Blessed are the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

This strikes me as whoreage.

I could be wrong, still, I thinker itn whoreage.

Ima maker a thread calling myself dawgEmperor of Lue.

Yeah I was right first time... it's whorage.

i suppose that would depend on who's buying and how much... ill try most things twice

you can be an emperor too i suppose i think my situation is somewhat different though

(HI DERKO :ph34r: )

This strikes me as whoreage.

I could be wrong, still, I thinker itn whoreage.

Ima maker a thread calling myself dawgEmperor of Lue.

Yeah I was right first time... it's whorage.

Too much.

3/10, not a very good troll. Try again.

o/ Einswald, "Emporer" of the Norden Verein! :D