I guess im emporer now..

Einswald

I'll be honest with you, I believe both IC and OOC that Communists and Fascists are really no different and they both lead to Totalitarianism. But Kaiser Martens Totalitarianism was fun. Communist Totalitarianism on CN is lame, especially with a lot of them being anarchists, and anarchism is the worst breed of all the ideologies IMO. I did not want any anarchists in my Totalitarian alliance! ;)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest with you, I believe both IC and OOC that Communists and Fascists are really no different and they both lead to Totalitarianism. But Kaiser Martens Totalitarianism was fun. Communist Totalitarianism on CN is lame, especially with a lot of them being anarchists, and anarchism is the worst breed of all the ideologies IMO. I did not want any anarchists in my Totalitarian alliance! ;)

Thank you for badly paraphrasing Hannah Arendt. Please include an original thought in your next post.

this has got far too serious for my liking,

im sure i can find a suitable milestone to celebrate in the weeks to come, until then

Request Lock to preserve the LULZ

OOC: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

"Last and certainly not least, author's rights have been removed from the RP subforums here. As this community has evolved beyond their need and their intent in the far-away land of the past when those were perhaps practical in the alliance-driven political forums, we feel they are not. As such closed RPs and thread lock requests are no longer permissible."

yeah he was funny, infact the funniest thing about Cubanacan was his inability to understand why us Commies hated him so much after he did some spying for NOR/NoV and then proceeded to join said alliance, he really thought he was in the right for doing that :lol:

Also out of interest Einswald what will be your first decree as Emperor? (Out of interest)

Edited by Cataduanes

yeah he was funny, infact the funniest thing about Cubanacan was his inability to understand why us Commies hated him so much after he did some spying for NOR/NoV and then proceeded to join said alliance, he really thought he was in the right for doing that :lol:

Also out of interest Einswald what will be your first decree as Emperor? (Out of interest)

He's already decreed me economic minister.

The NPO aren't so smart it seems. The 3 clowns they sent to attack me couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag! For 2mil of aid, they have lost about 5mil in seized cash. They didn't even stagger the attacks! Does the NPO have war guides, or do your members just not bother to read them? Cutting and pasting from one page to another does not teach you anything lads.

The NPO aren't so smart it seems. The 3 clowns they sent to attack me couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag! For 2mil of aid, they have lost about 5mil in seized cash. They didn't even stagger the attacks! Does the NPO have war guides, or do your members just not bother to read them? Cutting and pasting from one page to another does not teach you anything lads.

You have only had to face 3 of them so far?? give it time....they have plenty of members with which to test your theory regarding their abilities :D

Hello, Einswald. Cheers for staying on. I suppose it would be bad form if the LSF did outlive NoV. :P

Anyway, good luck with the NPO 'cleanup' squads, Emperor Einswald! Thanks for the NoV embassy lulz, and I, too, like your avatar.

Edited by The Mongol-Swedes