I guess im emporer now..

Einswald

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT MILESTONE

since the start of this announcement my membership has doubled i would like to

thank my loyal subject(s) for their support.

thank you to the leader of Francos Spain. Im sure i can find a position in governance

for you, perhaps minister of propaganda??

also our new constitution clearly states that "the leadership of the norden verein will be imposed on he whom has held the longest current and continuous membership in said alliance" this ammendment to the existing constitution was passed unanimously by the government of the verein on the 6th of February 2009.

Edited by Einswald

On re-examinination, in light of your milestone, I will allow as I see a bit of Hugo light, for that Ima throw down golf-clap 3.9.

Also: OT: does CN have a Hugo Chavez yet? Heck if not, why not? Oil and Gold?

Oil and white gold, perhaps. :ehm:

Oh, but to answer your question, yes.

Oh what the hell, I'm in if seniority is based on time-served! How long ago was the maroon war? I forget...

as per the new updated connie it mus be continuous AND current time served leaving me several hundred days over any rival until such point as i forget to collect taxes and at that point im really not going to care anyway.

IMPORTANT MILESTONE

since the start of this announcement my membership has doubled i would like to

thank my loyal subject(s) for their support.

thank you to the leader of Francos Spain. Im sure i can find a position in governance

for you, perhaps minister of propaganda??

also our new constitution clearly states that "the leadership of the norden verein will be imposed on he whom has held the longest current and continuous membership in said alliance" this ammendment to the existing constitution was passed unanimously by the government of the verein on the 6th of February 2009.

Unfortuntely this Constitution was lost during a daily book burning yesterday so I'm afraid that you are full of crap and that I am still Emperor.

MY BAD, i thought i was still maroon... all fixed now :blush: MEMBERSHIP HAS QUADRUPLED (sp?)yay milestones OH happy days *claps hands* :popcorn:

also despite masses of economic debt the norden verein has progressed from the dark ages, we no longer find it necessary to burn books. I mean for christ's sake its 2009 already.

NOW we burn Blue Ray disks :jihad:

MY BAD, i thought i was still maroon... all fixed now :blush: MEMBERSHIP HAS QUADRUPLED (sp?)yay milestones OH happy days *claps hands* :popcorn:

also despite masses of economic debt the norden verein has progressed from the dark ages, we no longer find it necessary to burn books. I mean for christ's sake its 2009 already.

I still have about 45k left in startup funds, sir :)

in honesty, you should ZI yourself and dispose of all military and then attempt to pay bills

in honesty, you should ZI yourself and dispose of all military and then attempt to pay bills

i think we are a little past that point its much more fun to be able to say that the war did not lead to my ZI despite the fact i did fight in it... besides which i simply dont care.

I see plenty of successful commie alliances. I want to see a successful fascist alliance.

Seriously.

:P VLVK.

You'd have to define success, because I would have considered them to be a successful fascist alliance, given their legacy.

PrF wasn't totalitarian, it was a republic, so can't really say much for that.