Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

It really is not that impressive. He had a big warchest lots of tech and lots of money and wonders, got knocked below the range of anyone who could hold their own with his nation and is now fighting people who just cant keep up with the damage he can dish out..

Edited by KingSrqt

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did...and no; I wouldn't want to f wit him; you?

Kenny do you ever say anything else?

Ya bum :)

i wouldn't need too repeat it if it wasn't true, its just part of our game, they try to stick it to us and we try right back, the neutrals are the ones that suffer, as niether side thinks of them having to read through page upon page of arguments that go in circles!

SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR NEUTRALS!!!!!!!!!

It really is not that impressive. He had a big warchest lots of tech and lots of money and wonders, got knocked below the range of anyone who could hold their own with his nation and is now fighting people who just cant keep up with the damage he can dish out..

Exactly, nothing impressive, you guys are just getting caught up in the whole "NPO SUCKS, THEY ARE A PAPER TIGER!" effect he's trying to produce.

Yep. I basically agree with this. Hell with a big enough warchest hes probably rebuying infra as well.

Here I am. :v:

Too bad you're too small, otherwise I'd show you what the NPO warmachine is all about. (and it ain't hugs and kisses, homeboy)

And there (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=117396) he is. So rather that talking him to death Arcades why don't you DO something for a change?

Exactly, nothing impressive, you guys are just getting caught up in the whole "NPO SUCKS, THEY ARE A PAPER TIGER!" effect he's trying to produce.

Because the NPO doesn't brag about its war machine right?

The NPO has been saying it's a tough player in war, and here's proof that they can't even take down one guy. It's countering propaganda with propaganda.

Because the NPO doesn't brag about its war machine right?

The NPO has been saying it's a tough player in war, and here's proof that they can't even take down one guy. It's countering propaganda with propaganda.

Mega, you know better. The guy is prepared for a war like this, he bought the wonders, has the warchest, and everything else that small of nations do not have access to. He is taking advantage of every advantage he can, especially ones the noobs can't. He has no right to brag either. Why doesn't he fight these guys on an even playing field, without the wonders and all that crap he hides behind, and see how long he lasts then.

Mega, you know better. The guy is prepared for a war like this, he bought the wonders, has the warchest, and everything else that small of nations do not have access to. He is taking advantage of every advantage he can, especially ones the noobs can't. He has no right to brag either. Why doesn't he fight these guys on an even playing field, without the wonders and all that crap he hides behind, and see how long he lasts then.

Wait wait wait, you're calling the guy in a 4v1 with no backup, fighting against nations with all the financial backing of the NPO a coward?

Wait wait wait, you're calling the guy in a 4v1 with no backup, fighting against nations with all the financial backing of the NPO a coward?

No, I didn't say coward at all, don't put words in my mouth. I'm saying he has no right to brag about his fighting ability, and everyone is getting falsely caught up into his play that "NPO sucks at war" when he is hiding behind all that crap.

Does NPO have the right to brag about their fighting ability taking out alliances they outnumber 5-1 or more?

For Republic of Roma it really doesn't take a ton to keep fighting if he has the warchest, infra at 1000 infra costs 7-8000 for each point. He can lose hundreds of infra each day and it only takes 1 or 2 million to replace it. With only 100 or 200 million he can keep fighting for many weeks. Of course what he takes out at that level doesn't cost massive amounts to rebuild. He can definitely make himself a nuisance and destroy more than he loses without too much trouble.

And there (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=117396) he is. So rather that talking him to death Arcades why don't you DO something for a change?

DO your research.

Republic of Roma (Caesar) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

Yeah he's really mean, outnumbering his opponents by ¼:1 like that!

Your grasping. I didn't say it was mean. It's a good strategy, but not one that allows for him to brag about his fighting skills. <_<

Does NPO have the right to brag about their fighting ability taking out alliances they outnumber 5-1 or more?

Never said they did, but there have been times where the NPO has proven itself when a war is evenly matched.

DO your research.

Crazy idea here, but please hear me out. Perhaps you could fund and train your smaller nations so they can compete against such targets. Surely you could funnel at least a portion of the money you buy tech with towards an upstart nation and train him with your vast knowledge of warfare. Maybe I'm thinking too far outside the box.

Your grasping. I didn't say it was mean. It's a good strategy, but not one that allows for him to brag about his fighting skills. <_<

So he cannot brag about his fighting skills because he has an advantage? Isn't that, like, the POINT of being better at something than someone else, you have an advantage - experience, practice, equipment, whatever it might be?

It's like telling Lance Armstrong "you cannot brag about being good because you unfairly practiced more than everyone else."

So he cannot brag about his fighting skills because he has an advantage? Isn't that, like, the POINT of being better at something than someone else, you have an advantage - experience, practice, equipment, whatever it might be?

It's like telling Lance Armstrong "you cannot brag about being good because you unfairly practiced more than everyone else."

Because he takes advantage of advantages his opponents don't have the opportunity for.

Your example is a very bad example. The competition can practice the same amount as Lance Armstrong.

Sell some infra and land and back your mouth up with actions.

Good idea. I'll get on that right after I sell off all my wonders.

Crazy idea here, but please hear me out. Perhaps you could fund and train your smaller nations so they can compete against such targets. Surely you could funnel at least a portion of the money you buy tech with towards an upstart nation and train him with your vast knowledge of warfare. Maybe I'm thinking too far outside the box.

There are about a hundred answers I could give to this question, but the easiest one--and the one that will keep me out of trouble--is that others train our people to fight, not me. Since that is the case, I try not to step on anyone's toes.

It's more like he has an uzi and is fighting a bunch of guys with knives and then bragging about how awesome he is cause the guys with knives didn't beat him. He may be a very good fighter but the fact that he is taking nominal damage from the nations he is currently fighting is not a reflection of his skill.

It's more like he has an uzi and is fighting a bunch of guys with knives and then bragging about how awesome he is cause the guys with knives didn't beat him. He may be a very good fighter but the fact that he is taking nominal damage from the nations he is currently fighting is not a reflection of his skill.

Caesar has clearly spent a decent amount of time building his nation up to be a military force at any level and now he's reaping the rewards of that preparation and forethought. Is that something to brag about? Of course it is. The whole point of military wonders is so you can kick $@! in wars. It's amazing that Caesar's own carefully cultivated brute force advantage (his military wonders) is suddenly unethical when he uses it to damage nations who are only in range in the first place because their alliance has beaten him down using their own brute force advantage (weight of numbers). NPO should be congratulated for winning unfair wars but Caesar should be criticised, is that correct?

Edited by Aimee Mann