Looking for an old War Horse

Republic of Roma

The New Pacific Order has failed to defeat me so far. As I see here: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Wave after wave of nations have been scarred by my war machine, just check the graphs on my previous opponents (some of which deleted the expired war slot)! It has been a month and yet I still produce nukes, still posses a significant war chest, and still have not been pinned to anarchy.

So I ask the New Pacific Order, and other alliances, to bring forth an old war horse in my NS range, one who is skilled at war, who has taken part in devastating wars, that has actually risked his or her nation and suffered massive losses, has a nice set of improvements and wonders, and a load of technology, to wage war on my nation. I promise not to launch any nukes or CM's at that person, and I hope he or she will do the same back.

.....or is every last nation on CN bloated from the excess of looting in all the massacres and curb stompings?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to find a "war horse" at 14k strength... I bet if you were bigger they would be giving you a run for your money

That's funny. You're funny.

The NPO has resorted to pumping money into small nations with the intent forcing those nations to only wage war.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=278025

Look at my opponents improvements for example. The NPO is more than capable of making cannon fodder nations, and using them to attempt to defeat many of the Vox smaller nations.

After engaging against about 4 of these nations, none of them have ZI'ed me though. B)

That's funny. You're funny.

The NPO has resorted to pumping money into small nations with the intent forcing those nations to only wage war.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=278025

Look at my opponents improvements for example. The NPO is more than capable of making cannon fodder nations, and using them to attempt to defeat many of the Vox smaller nations.

Seems like a solid strategy really. Nice work by the NPO. At least if they can train them to fight well, which is another story.

Seems like a solid strategy really. Nice work by the NPO. At least if they can train them to fight well, which is another story.

It is a good strategy, and they are putting up a fight, but only with sheer numbers.

As for war itself, they're okay, but could use some work.

He's not a rogue, hes in vox.

Oh yeah that's right. He's the guy that cares so much about the cause of Vox that he took a poll to find who he should start nuking while simultaneously stating that he doesn't have an issue with anyone and would nuke whoever won.

Forgive me. Nothing close to a rogue. I'm sure he's fighting for the cause of justice.

Oh yeah that's right. He's the guy that cares so much about the cause of Vox that he took a poll to find who he should start nuking while simultaneously stating that he doesn't have an issue with anyone and would nuke whoever won.

Forgive me. Nothing close to a rogue. I'm sure he's fighting for the cause of justice.

Well, Vox was already at war with all the nations he attacked, so it's technically not roguery.

Edited by MegaAros

My god, is NPO this much of a paper tiger? Do they have no capable nations in range? They could at least try getting some nukes to the nations facing this remarkable warrior, FFS!, he is not even anarchied!

You do realize why he is able to use nukes? How big he would have had to have been and how low he brought himself or was brought to. NPO is supposed to bring nukes to the nations of NS that low? Don't be silly. I am not saying this shows well on us but statements like yours are good for a laugh but you cant honestly be serious with that statement.

You do realize why he is able to use nukes? How big he would have had to have been and how low he brought himself or was brought to. NPO is supposed to bring nukes to the nations of NS that low? Don't be silly. I am not saying this shows well on us but statements like yours are good for a laugh but you cant honestly be serious with that statement.

I think he's actually serious. Even I can buy the MP if I save for a month.

HeinousOne I am a bit disappointed at you.

This kind of threads are excellent for us, you just leave them grow on their own. ;)

Believe this old fool, when I say you I like this threads.

OP I thank you for you excellent struggle and teaching our youngsters a lesson that could save their lives one day.

Know that you are doing Pacifica a favor and we recognize it and thank you for it.

Keep on fighting o/