CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Justinian the Mighty' timestamp='1323499801' post='2872155']
That's messed up, Mogar. I'm very disappointed with you.
[/quote]
I've openly acknowledged I wanted to reroll into SA for almost 3 months, Triyun actually gave me the opening to do so, and I had made it very clear I didnt care much for Australia in the time leading up to my departure, I explictly stated I was going to be eco terrorists in the amazon to kill every single nation in SA, if zoot wants to be a little girl over it, so be it, just makes sure I have a target I'll enjoy nuking, and based off the current rules, I can nuke everyone else in SA, with my massive 4,877.627 ns.

[quote name='Vasuda' timestamp='1323510174' post='2872364']
As the official troll of the IRC channel, let me just say that I don't actually care about any of this, and anyone who attempts to use comments made on IRC against anyone in CNRP is a nerd. Good day, gentlemen.
[/quote]

Troll of IRC, that's my job.

:smug:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1323502397' post='2872230']
I've openly acknowledged I wanted to reroll into SA for almost 3 months, Triyun actually gave me the opening to do so, and I had made it very clear I didnt care much for Australia in the time leading up to my departure, I explictly stated I was going to be eco terrorists in the amazon to kill every single nation in SA, if zoot wants to be a little girl over it, so be it, just makes sure I have a target I'll enjoy nuking, and based off the current rules, I can nuke everyone else in SA, with my massive 4,877.627 ns.
[/quote]
I'm going to be the !@#$%^& here and say that with this attitude and these 'goals', it's not Zoot or Triyun you'll have to look out for, Mogman.

Just some clarification for Mogar, any kind of nuclear attack is subject to a SDI roll if the targeted territory has a SDI, and no you actually can't nuke everyone. Just those above 20k ns with the exception of the following 3 criteria 1) developing biological, chemical, area effect EMP, or radiological weapons 2) have nuclear weapons or a manhattan project in game 3) Solicit a larger player to nuke or WMD another player.

Edited by Centurius

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1323523932' post='2872501']
I'm going to be the !@#$%^& here and say that with this attitude and these 'goals', it's not Zoot or Triyun you'll have to look out for, Mogman.
[/quote]
you're the one i planned on opposing, you want to move to an entirely new area, you deserve resistance.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1323524499' post='2872508']
Just some clarification for Mogar, any kind of nuclear attack is subject to a SDI roll if the targeted territory has a SDI, and no you actually can't nuke everyone. Just those above 20k ns with the exception of the following 3 criteria 1) developing biological, chemical, area effect EMP, or radiological weapons 2) have nuclear weapons or a manhattan project in game 3) Solicit a larger player to nuke or WMD another player.
[/quote]
I got an MP, so i still can't nuke people even if they're larger?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1323573178' post='2873137']
you're the one i planned on opposing, you want to move to an entirely new area, you deserve resistance.

I got an MP, so i still can't nuke people even if they're larger?
[/quote]

Correct, save for those three exceptions everyone under 20k ns enjoys immunity to nukes.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1323573934' post='2873149']
Correct, save for those three exceptions everyone under 20k ns enjoys immunity to nukes.
[/quote]

Could you add it to the 'Compilation of GM/Moderator Rulings' in the GM's Court? Thanks!

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1323708300' post='2875292']
So winter break is coming up soon (done with finals on Thursday). Who wants to do a good-length RP?
[/quote]

What sort of RP are you looking at character or nation? As character wise I could do with a good length RP to really start off the story for Natalia's apprentice.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1323709518' post='2875305']
I'm up for it, after the 20th.
[/quote]
Cool Cool. I have no idea what I would do with Papua, seeing as 99% of my nation's interactions are within Northern and Central Asia, but we can figure something out.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1323712264' post='2875338']
Imagine Sith apprentice from Star Wars minus the ability to use the force and you have a good idea of what I mean by apprentice.
[/quote]
So you're just going to go around shanking people?