CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1309022247' post='2741194']
If she did not want to get rolled she shouldn't have declared her intention to "liberate" all islamic people's (thats basically a threat of war against Athens, Novak, Cochin, UFE, Nordland, Rebel Army, all nations with the capacity to do serious damage) and then have you and her START the shooting war with Red Dawn. I've held fire plenty of times, but you don't get fire held if you're stupid. If you do not want to get rolled, do not attack us. Your problem is that you always start fights with people you can't beat and then try to play the victim. Rota when she stopped doing this did not get rolled as here last nation.
[/quote]
That war isn't what I was talking about.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fizzy just get yourself out of this emo rage about CNRP being evil. If you hate us so much then leave and stop posting in this subforum because recently all you have done is whine. Every nation with the exception of the Ivory Coast has been a disgrace. You actually had it good in the Ivory Coast until you starting arseing around with Rotavele and making stupid demands, basically, reverting to your previous style of RP.

If I may add, while it can be fun to play the villain or antagonistic country, it needs to be done with grace and class. The bad guys need to be eased into the plot, given a human element and motives that really draw us in, like something out of a good crime novel. Just look at Sarah Tintagyl's villains, such as Bridgette: well-written, thought-provoking, developed from the ground up with no rushing and plenty of thought.

To put it in short, if you're going to be evil, do it with style. Now if I'm wrong on any of this, feel free to correct me; I'm just saying, though, that there IS a way to play the bad guy, and it's been done very well before. However, it can be a difficult concept to grasp.

Edited by SK Wynter

[quote name='Shan Revan' timestamp='1309026005' post='2741220']
So I have heard that there has been some discussion about looting Naboo. Whilst the Atlantis thing is kind of cool, I'd appreciate if that didn't happen as I am thinking of renewing the nation and rebuilding in the ruins of it.
[/quote]
have a chat with lynneth since he has the highest tech level of anyone in CNRP, i will finance the hell out of this.
(even though i was the one who wanted to loot the city <_<)

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1309028620' post='2741242']
You'd need more than 1200 tech.
[/quote]

Well considering the basic structures, design plans, etc. are right there just waiting to be dug up just some help from allies in the area like the UFE should be enough.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1309038540' post='2741342']
techtechtechtechtechtechtech

That's all this place is about, tech. :v:
[/quote]
For chrissakes shut up with the whining about the tech, Fizzy. Can't you learn to play a different tune for once? If no one gave a damn about all your !@#$%*ing about tech the first fifty times you did it, they won't give a damn if you keep doing it.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1309040895' post='2741360']
For chrissakes shut up with the whining about the tech, Fizzy. Can't you learn to play a different tune for once? If no one gave a damn about all your !@#$%*ing about tech the first fifty times you did it, they won't give a damn if you keep doing it.
[/quote]
"for chrissakes" yourself, notice the :v:?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1310273606' post='2753683']
Quick question, has anyone extensively RPed POW's?
[/quote]

Kevz, back when I was DE, rp'd an entire occupation of the vietnam region, if you consider the occupation of an entire state an RP of POW's. I considered it one of their better performances.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1311984390' post='2767345']-snip-[/quote]

Sorry Lynneth, if you build this I will not recognize it. This is too much science fiction and simply not feasible by the 2030 time limit.