CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1282392960' post='2425606']
Yes, in-game tanks equals in-RP tanks. I distinctly remember telling (and being told by) a lot of people that the times ten multiplier was for soldiers only.
[/quote]
Which is exactly true.

A modifier for tanks would be ridiculous. Only soldiers have it.

From the map thread.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1282448808' post='2426295']
I don't believe the same courtesy was given to Penchuk.
[/quote]

Nor should it be.
Haven't posted in 25 days, you're wiped. Everyone knows this rule - you should not need reminded of it by other players who also follow the rule.

[quote name='Yawoo' timestamp='1282496726' post='2426690']
From the map thread.

Nor should it be.
Haven't posted in 25 days, you're wiped. Everyone knows this rule - you should not need reminded of it by other players who also follow the rule.
[/quote]

It hasn't been 25 days for the player in question. It was about 13 days, and he posted today, thus making any argument over the situation stupid.

[quote name='Drakedeath' timestamp='1282497837' post='2426702']
It hasn't been 25 days for the player in question. It was about 13 days, and he posted today, thus making any argument over the situation stupid.
[/quote]
I am aware. That was in regards to the idea that active players should be responsible for remind inactive players that they have hit the 25 day mark.

Can someone make me a map of some Antartica land I can use for a nation in CNRP? Can you make it pretty large in size but not huge? And if oyu could make it right of Antarctic Nomads that would be great. Just not right next to them. Also it needs to touch the ocean in some way.

I don't mean to ask much, but if you could do this that would be great.

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1282437775' post='2426113']
Idea: one of us should totally write a version of We Didn't Start the Fire that fits the world of CNRP.
[/quote]
Heheh, I'd go for that... :D

[quote name='Vince Sixx' timestamp='1282443149' post='2426183']
On it.
[/quote]
lol, I wonder how I knew? :P

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1282444631' post='2426219']
Oh goody. I've been writing one for the past two hours. Just finished the second refrain. A little tough but really fun.
[/quote]
Nice...

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1282681152' post='2429761']
Can someone make me a map of some Antartica land I can use for a nation in CNRP? Can you make it pretty large in size but not huge? And if oyu could make it right of Antarctic Nomads that would be great. Just not right next to them. Also it needs to touch the ocean in some way.

I don't mean to ask much, but if you could do this that would be great.
[/quote]

Is this good enough? :awesome:

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/FizzyMap.png[/IMG]

About all these inactivity stuff: Why not have a reminder IG sent on the 18th day, and wipe on the 25th day (or is that the 26th?)

That reminds me: does the inactivity deletion kick in on the 25th day or the 26th day? Just wondering.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1282848848' post='2431922']
About all these inactivity stuff: Why not have a reminder IG sent on the 18th day, and wipe on the 25th day (or is that the 26th?)

That reminds me: does the inactivity deletion kick in on the 25th day or the 26th day? Just wondering.
[/quote]

Policing of inactivity is essentially left up to the community (there is no one person responsible for keeping track of everyone's activity levels). Usually the only people that will be paying attention to a nation's activity level are players who are hoping that nation will be inactivity deleted and they can gain some/all of that nation's territory. Since reminding that player to post would make it more difficult for them to acquire that player's territory, it usually isnt done. Unless of course you have people looking out for you, but that doesnt always happen. :P

In terms of when people are supposed to be deleted for inactivity (in a cut and dry instance where the person is clearly inactive and there isnt a debate over when they last posted) my reading of the rule is that the person has a full 25 days from their last post before they are deleted. If Sarah posts at 3:01 pm today then she has until 3:01 pm September 20th (a full 25 days) to post. She would be eligible for deletion starting at 3:02 pm on September 20th because that would be the start of the 26th day since she posted.

Thats my understanding of it at least.

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' timestamp='1282850266' post='2431943']
Policing of inactivity is essentially left up to the community (there is no one person responsible for keeping track of everyone's activity levels). Usually the only people that will be paying attention to a nation's activity level are players who are hoping that nation will be inactivity deleted and they can gain some/all of that nation's territory. Since reminding that player to post would make it more difficult for them to acquire that player's territory, it usually isnt done. Unless of course you have people looking out for you, but that doesnt always happen. :P

In terms of when people are supposed to be deleted for inactivity (in a cut and dry instance where the person is clearly inactive and there isnt a debate over when they last posted) my reading of the rule is that the person has a full 25 days from their last post before they are deleted. If Sarah posts at 3:01 pm today then she has until 3:01 pm September 20th (a full 25 days) to post. She would be eligible for deletion starting at 3:02 pm on September 20th because that would be the start of the 26th day since she posted.

Thats my understanding of it at least.
[/quote]

Well at least I know who exactly is after the rest of France >:|

:P

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1282850367' post='2431944']
Well at least I know who exactly is after the rest of France >:|

:P
[/quote]
JED is. Ever wonder why he went after Britain? He's using that as a stepping stone to push you over, and then push Kasier Martens over, and then storm into Finland and Slavorussia Empire, preferably in the middle of winter.