Sad but necessary

Azaghul

I speak today of sad events on the Red Team that have taken place.

Two days ago, in an attempt to create solidarity on the red sphere, as part of my campaign for Senate I messaged the members of The Pacific Army to gain their kind support.

However, my attempts at reaching out were greeted with hostility....

To: Azaghul From: Gandroff Date: 12/15/2008 10:40:28 PM

Subject: RE: Senate voting has begun!

Message: Yeah, don't send my nations CE recruitment PMs. It's a bad idea since we are at war and all. Forging our name isn't a good idea either.

To: Azaghul From: Wootmeister Date: 12/15/2008 11:05:58 PM

Subject: RE: Vote for Senate!

To: Azaghul From: Raptor Date: 12/16/2008 7:37:16 AM

Message: I just love how you claim to be TPA when your AA says Crimson Empire.

To: Azaghul From: owenowen40 Date: 12/16/2008 2:53:13 PM

To: Azaghul From: silentkiller Date: 12/16/2008 4:48:11 PM

:D

To: Azaghul From: Lord of Destruction Date: 12/17/2008 6:38:26 PM

No.

The Pacific Army's candidate for senate in Severus Knight.

I hope you know that you messaged the second in command of TPA about voting for you. You are now on our target list.

Enjoy your infra and tech while you can.

I'm already in 3 wars with these fine people including one who attacked me for "Fake Messaging TPA", but the threat of putting me on their target list was just too much. Out of fear, I did the only thing I figured would prevent this terrible calamity from taking place, sanctioning them for their failure to embrace my honest attempt at creating team solidarity.

A sad but necessary move.

Azaghul

Crimson Empire Senator

I was attacked with the message "hello" early yesterday, not sure it is coincidence or not.

I put him in anarchy and he has been inactive ever since. I had to attack another one, he was sitting on at least 43K in cash that he isn't anymore.

LOL I have ben at war since day 4 of this cycle.

Hahha... I did that to TPA last round to get them to vote for me. Worked pretty well. Congrats on your election to the red team senate Azaghul. Also I loled at your team message. Everyone should read it.

TPA seems to have fallen just short of voting their candidate fully in before we dropped him out of senate range. Hmm... I wonder who thought of doing that. Brilliant execution, Azaghul, leongsh, and "Oncelerland". :awesome:

It's pretty obvious that TPA has some issues with us. So let's dance. :jihad:

You can consider this a Crimson Empire declaration of war.

/s/

Chaotic Evil, Blood Emperor

o/ Azaghul

Edited by Londo Mollari

Subject: Senate voting has begun!

Message: Please go to "Team Information Panel" and then "Vote For Team Senators" and select Azaghul of KhazadDum. It's about 4th down the list.

The Pacific Army

Azaghul, pretending to be part of TPA (i.e. ghosting) is not a very good way to create "Team Solidarity", if you think two seconds about it.

Why would you sanction "these fine people" if you truly want that?

Take off the mask and stop this farce.

Azaghul, pretending to be part of TPA (i.e. ghosting) is not a very good way to create "Team Solidarity", if you think two seconds about it.

Why would you sanction "these fine people" if you truly want that?

Take off the mask and stop this farce.

OOC: You don't think I'm being serious do you? Lighten up, this is TE.

What was the original message?

I'd really hope that someone wouldn't get those 'unique' responses for a simple 'vote for me plz' message.

OOC: When I campaigned for blue senate and recruited for IDIOT last round, I got tons of cheeky replies. They're half the fun :P Though on the other hand my recruitment messages said "Join us or die" so I suppose these could be considered more egregarious.

Out of fear, I did the only thing I figured would prevent this terrible calamity from taking place, sanctioning them for their failure to embrace my honest attempt at creating team solidarity.

A sad but necessary move.

Azaghul

Crimson Empire Senator

:lol:

Sanctioning me doesn't actually matter. There are more people in TPA than just I.

Did TPA even bother to officially declare war on us?

Do I honestly have to create a DoW thread for CNTE each time TPA goes to war? No. This is not CNSE. If we feel the need to post a DoW, we shall. However, our reason for warring against CE is completely obvious, and even if we weren't beforehand, this would have gotten us to declare on you. But as it was obvious, it didn't need a DoW thread.

As a side note, I'd like to congratulate Azaghul for his strategic success in becoming a senator. Very nice job. Won't work again though :P