Declaration of War

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it I thought NAAC and IDIOT were allies?

Were friends, not allies. We would be allies if we had a signed treaty with IDIOT. Which currently, does not exist unless there is a worm-hole somewhere here in which I could go to the future were there is a treaty with IDIOT. Thus making them our allies. Were going to war with IDIOT not out of disdain for one another. But only to keep this game a fun and competitive for everyone. I know I like IDIOT, and fought alongside them in the Brown & Yellow wars. And I'd gladly fight alongside them at any time in the future. But for the time being, were going to have to give IDIOT a love tap to bring them back down so everything is fun at the playground.

:awesome:

* Mayz flames, trolls and trout slaps Puppet Master & Genius

My pixels, they're melting!!!

No member of IDIOT above 0 infrastructure is to post in this thread. :ph34r:

Edited by Mayzie

After reading all the forums which have been created due to this war i think its about time i settle down and clarify a few things for everyone. For starters, it was not Arctic who planned this war, it was me. I was the one who proposed the plan and the one who got most of the alliances on board. (I say most because some came through the work of Methax and others). However i can not take credit for the name Genius as it was Methax idea, and a very fitting one if i may say. I find it funny that this information about who actually planned this war was not know by the greater general public as info about all the planning was leaked to IDIOT. IDIOT knew this all ahead of time and even called us out on it (LINK), but it did not change what we as alliances decided to do. Nor did our minds change when IDIOT decided to sign that deal with Murder, if anything it only made up our minds and the war was on. Then Murder was given a choice by me, you can find the conversation in their DoW, to stay out of the fight and not be harmed what so ever. I felt that it was a fair proposition seeing as Murder had friends on both sides. However in the end Murder decided to decline my proposition and joined the war along side IDIOT (Dow LINK). And thus the name calling and flaming ensued. I would like to state some facts for all you flamers our there.

1. NAAC and IDIOT were never tied to each other through any treaty and as such never held any connection other than we decided to run a few color wars with them. The declaration being made by some that the NAAC are traitors and have broken the trust of friends is absurd. Though members of each alliance shared a long connection and friendship does not mean that the alliances are tied to each other. If we were tied then IDIOT would have helped us out during the Citadel and SF war, but they did not.

2. The declaration that the alliances of Genius are cowards for attacking IDIOT is also absurd. Many times IDIOT declared war upon an Alliance which was tiny, point in fact the recent color war. How many Alliances has IDIOT destroyed that only consisted of a few member? Now NAAC has done this too, but unlike IDIOT we don't force the alliance to join us. We give peace and allow a chance to regrow where as IDIOT either drags them in or kills them. Also i would like to refresh everyone's memory of the start of this round when the Citadel,SF,NAAC war broke out. If IDIOT was truly our friends, as many of you claim, were where they then? IDIOT did not to enter because they feared that they would take damage and so they decided to sit out and only strike targets that would not fight back. Doesn't sound very manly to me.

3. Due to the fact that Murder has decided to enter on the side of IDIOT, Murder will also be given the same individual nation surrender terms that IDIOT was given in this DoW. I would also like to put forward the fact that any nation of IDIOT or Murder who uses nukes will not be allowed to surrender and will be taken to ZI. On a rather side note, the person who leaked the info from a private channel will also be taken to ZI. So you better hope that the panel does not find you.

Finally i would like to share some numbers:

Your search for IDIOT Anarchy returned 147 results. (2 days of war)

Your search for Murder Inc. anarchy returned 51 results. (Not even a full day of war)

Any posts saying that Genius should surrender or the notion that IDIOT is going to win is absurd. In the end i would just like to remind everyone that IDIOT was original the ones telling everyone to not take this seriously, and now that things go bad for them they are doing just that. Any nation from IDIOT or Murder which follow the surrender terms post in the DoW will be free to go, simple as that. For all of you out there now gunning for me i must burst your bubble as i was already taken to anarchy by what use to be IDIOT's #3. I say use to be because after he declared war on me we talked and he saw the light and decided to defect and join Global Defence Initiative. You want prof you can go look at the war page for either NAAC or IDIOT. It will be the only war which peace has been declared.

In the end IDIOT you can blame yourself or god, which ever one you choose it does not change the fact that its over.

EDIT: You may all now begin to flame me.

~Puppet Master~

I'm sorry but no TE post should EVER be this long. That is all.

I love the "bring it" posts. We already brought it and we're doing a damn good job. 168 anarchies for IDIOT :awesome: 64 anarchies for Murder :awesome:

32 anarchies for NAAC? Minus the 15 that were already in anarchy before the war? :o Wow.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Puppet planned a really nice war, and wrote a decent wall of text.

I need to remind the NAAC members to keep it clean and civil on the public forums. Trash talking is something I can do without. Don't forget that if the shoe were on the other foot, we'd be the ones looking at alliance wide anarchy. Represent us well out here, by being professional on the battlefield and off of it.

I just dont get it.... in the topic of the "search and rescue policy" a member of IDIOT declared that he had joined IDIOT because its an alliance with no moral respect, that attack only weaker opponents and etc.... well SO WHY THE *#$%@* IDIOT MEMBER ARE COMPLAINIG ABOUT BACKSTAB????? Somebody just answer me that because my IQ isnt high enought to resolve this equation!!!!

Edited by Brazilliant

PuppetMaster, there cannot be only one peaced war because my target has accepted peace as well!

As far as this ZI business... I am surprised you people are being so serious when you accuse us of the very same. No, no, I guarantee you the nukes will be flying, and I expect you will reconsider the idiocy in your statement. WE WILL NOT be ZIing your guys for using their weapons in defense of their nations. We will use all means necessary to defend ours.

I love the "bring it" posts. We already brought it and we're doing a damn good job. 168 anarchies for IDIOT :awesome: 64 anarchies for Murder :awesome:

32 anarchies for NAAC? Minus the 15 that were already in anarchy before the war? :o Wow.

Just as a side note, Was Idiot and Murder Inc at 0 anarchies when this started ? Cause you pointed out where you started and make it seem like you guys did all that damage to them...

Just as a side note, Was Idiot and Murder Inc at 0 anarchies when this started ? Cause you pointed out where you started and make it seem like you guys did all that damage to them...

Murder Inc was at 32 Anarchies when SF hit them. We're responsible for about 35-40 at this point.

After reading all the forums which have been created due to this war i think its about time i settle down and clarify a few things for everyone. For starters, it was not Arctic who planned this war, it was me. I was the one who proposed the plan and the one who got most of the alliances on board. (I say most because some came through the work of Methax and others). However i can not take credit for the name Genius as it was Methax idea, and a very fitting one if i may say. I find it funny that this information about who actually planned this war was not know by the greater general public as info about all the planning was leaked to IDIOT. IDIOT knew this all ahead of time and even called us out on it (LINK), but it did not change what we as alliances decided to do. Nor did our minds change when IDIOT decided to sign that deal with Murder, if anything it only made up our minds and the war was on. Then Murder was given a choice by me, you can find the conversation in their DoW, to stay out of the fight and not be harmed what so ever. I felt that it was a fair proposition seeing as Murder had friends on both sides. However in the end Murder decided to decline my proposition and joined the war along side IDIOT (Dow LINK). And thus the name calling and flaming ensued. I would like to state some facts for all you flamers our there.

1. NAAC and IDIOT were never tied to each other through any treaty and as such never held any connection other than we decided to run a few color wars with them. The declaration being made by some that the NAAC are traitors and have broken the trust of friends is absurd. Though members of each alliance shared a long connection and friendship does not mean that the alliances are tied to each other. If we were tied then IDIOT would have helped us out during the Citadel and SF war, but they did not.

2. The declaration that the alliances of Genius are cowards for attacking IDIOT is also absurd. Many times IDIOT declared war upon an Alliance which was tiny, point in fact the recent color war. How many Alliances has IDIOT destroyed that only consisted of a few member? Now NAAC has done this too, but unlike IDIOT we don't force the alliance to join us. We give peace and allow a chance to regrow where as IDIOT either drags them in or kills them. Also i would like to refresh everyone's memory of the start of this round when the Citadel,SF,NAAC war broke out. If IDIOT was truly our friends, as many of you claim, were where they then? IDIOT did not to enter because they feared that they would take damage and so they decided to sit out and only strike targets that would not fight back. Doesn't sound very manly to me.

3. Due to the fact that Murder has decided to enter on the side of IDIOT, Murder will also be given the same individual nation surrender terms that IDIOT was given in this DoW. I would also like to put forward the fact that any nation of IDIOT or Murder who uses nukes will not be allowed to surrender and will be taken to ZI. On a rather side note, the person who leaked the info from a private channel will also be taken to ZI. So you better hope that the panel does not find you.

Finally i would like to share some numbers:

Your search for IDIOT Anarchy returned 147 results. (2 days of war)

Your search for Murder Inc. anarchy returned 51 results. (Not even a full day of war)

Any posts saying that Genius should surrender or the notion that IDIOT is going to win is absurd. In the end i would just like to remind everyone that IDIOT was original the ones telling everyone to not take this seriously, and now that things go bad for them they are doing just that. Any nation from IDIOT or Murder which follow the surrender terms post in the DoW will be free to go, simple as that. For all of you out there now gunning for me i must burst your bubble as i was already taken to anarchy by what use to be IDIOT's #3. I say use to be because after he declared war on me we talked and he saw the light and decided to defect and join Global Defence Initiative. You want prof you can go look at the war page for either NAAC or IDIOT. It will be the only war which peace has been declared.

In the end IDIOT you can blame yourself or god, which ever one you choose it does not change the fact that its over.

EDIT: You may all now begin to flame me.

~Puppet Master~

Nukes are a part of the game. They will be used. Grow up and get that nukes are bad BS out of this game. If this is about fair and balanced you wouldn't be sending anyone to ZI for using a weapon of war.

When you back a wolf into a corner, don't expect it to lie down and take it.

No one leaked info from your private channel. You guys were stupid enough to talk and plan the war in front of our allies.

To point out another flaw, It was half Arctics plan to attack Brown and Yellow. SO don't try to wash your hands of that one.

Also thanks for pointing out that Arctic did indeed lie to me when he said the NAAC didn't plan this assault.

IDIOT has not destroyed nor forced any alliance to disband. All the alliances we have ever fought are still around.

Edited by AirMe

Its actually more now, that was an old post. :awesome:

No one leaked info from your private channel. You guys were stupid enough to talk and plan the war in front of our allies.

Are you seriously living up to your alliance name? None of your allies were near the planning of the war, there was a separate private channel.

Airme, don't mess with puppet master he has a minigun. it was only 3 inches but fires off like crazy. but there is no way you can say idiot is wiining this war. only on the wapa front maybe adn that was because of the random update blitz from 2 alliances who total is larger than us. but that is after we anarchied so many of your guys.

Puppet Master, your alliance will have no means of enforcing your ZI sentence on our nuclear nations. We will make sure of it. Additionally, I notice in all of your alliance's wars, you guys avoided our big guns. Coincidence? Fear?

I trust the rest of your coalition, and indeed Arctic, will have nothing to do with pronouncing ZI on anyone.