Declaration of War

Puppet Master, your alliance will have no means of enforcing your ZI sentence on our nuclear nations. We will make sure of it. Additionally, I notice in all of your alliance's wars, you guys avoided our big guns. Coincidence? Fear?

I trust the rest of your coalition, and indeed Arctic, will have nothing to do with pronouncing ZI on anyone.

Don't be so sure of yourself buddy. You'll make sure of !@#$. Your losing, stop acting like you have a say in this.

We went directly to your core during this war. We have guys out there not even close to your strength, soaking up nukes and risking their nation. Don't even start on fear. We don't fear you one bit. We're taking you down one anarchy at a time, your in no place to "make sure" of anything.

Defeat alert.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may be losing, but you are losing worse :) And I will act how I please, thank you very much.

As for Puppet Master's ZI proclamation, I know for sure that Delta won't be following that, as he's a cool guy. Citadel, TPA? I think they understand what they are getting into when they attack an alliance like ours.

EDIT: By losing worse, I mean strategically. Of course you are anarchying us like crazy.

Edited by JoshuaR

We may be losing, but you are losing worse :) And I will act how I please, thank you very much.

As for Puppet Master's ZI proclamation, I know for sure that Delta won't be following that, as he's a cool guy. Citadel, TPA? I think they understand what they are getting into when they attack an alliance like ours.

EDIT: By losing worse, I mean strategically. Of course you are anarchying us like crazy.

Your losing in every way possible.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Your losing in every way possible. NAAC is looking more and more towards disbandment and you can relay that message to AirMe personally. I'm sure he'll be happy that you were what changed my mind and I now support it.

ahhh how cute you tried editing your post...... tsk tsk

why so serious?

The post that floyd quoted has been edited. I was heated from some earlier posts and said something that was not the smartest. I blame hormones from pregnancy <.<

Anyway, sorry for what I said for I do not mean it now. There isn't any disbandment. So before arctic sees this or krobzy or someone, I tried editing but that failed. Just ignore it.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Are you seriously living up to your alliance name? None of your allies were near the planning of the war, there was a separate private channel.

Really? Crimson Empire came to me with logs of Citadel, OJ and TPA talking about the war? Are you so naive that you think the plans stayed in your channel? And then I went to YOU and you confirmed the attack was coming only for some reason you were under the impression WE were attacking first. You remember that conversation?

Airme, don't mess with puppet master he has a minigun. it was only 3 inches but fires off like crazy. but there is no way you can say idiot is wiining this war. only on the wapa front maybe adn that was because of the random update blitz from 2 alliances who total is larger than us. but that is after we anarchied so many of your guys.

Where exactly did I say we were winning this war? You guys love putting words in my mouth.

Your search for IDIOT Anarchy returned 177 results. Airme you are in no position to say what i can do and what i can't do. If i want to take your nations who nuke to ZI then they will be taken to ZI simple as that.

This proves you are not a real NAAC member. The NAAC in this game doesn't talk in absolutes and I don't think Arctic is going to ZI anyone in this game. I think its fitting that your name here is Puppet Master.

A wolf, hmm i would have gone with a bear. Much bigger and harder to kill :).

Easy to kill when you have numerical advantage. I am quite familiar with fighting terrible odds.

Stupid, we are not the ones named IDIOT. We are Genius :). Besides how are those allies doing?

Our allies can to fight for us, but you see I had come to an agreement with Arctic not to sign a boat load of treaties, so forgive me that I only ended up having 2 treaties because I stuck to my word.

I will be very frank on this one. I am by no way trying to wash my hands of anything. I am in charge of doing the update blitz for the NAAC, and as such my hands are covered in blood, heck they are stained. I have chosen to accept that and use my gift to make a better world for my brothers in the NAAC.

Messiah complex.

Again you have some bad info here. See the NAAC was actually one of the last to even be brought up to speed on this whole idea. They had nothing to do with planning it, it was entirely me acting on my own without NAAC's permission. I stated this to the leaders i met with that i was simply going out on my own to do this and am not acting on the part of the NAAC. Thus you can simply blame me, as the blood of your 177 nations is on my hands.

You said IN YOUR WALL OF TEXT POST,

I was the one who proposed the plan and the one who got most of the alliances on board. (I say most because some came through the work of Methax and others).
you planned the whole thing. You have said it to MULTIPLE people. Can you not remember what you wrote? Alliances are held responsible for the actions of their leaders. If you handle update blitzes you are a leader. So there for by extension the NAAC is at fault.
In the end Airme, nothing changes. People like me will continue to have blood on my hands and people like you will continue to complain about losing.

I hope someone makes the NAAC into a smoldering crater. I know that it won't be by me because even after everything that has happened, I STILL wouldn't order my alliance to offensively attack the NAAC.

Edited by AirMe

I just want to say as a long-time veteran of the NAAC that these whole last pages are disgusting to read.

All this flaming and bickering doesn't represent anything the NAAC stood for, fought for, or represented. You guys are acting like immature morons. If you guys are in total disagreement - take it to mIRC.

But these personal shots back and forth, and back and forth are completely embarassing to read for both sides.

Airme you are a good friend and I hope that this incident doesn't hurt our friendship.

I refuse to place a gag on the NAAC members. I don't agree with the practice in regular CN and I think that it is ridiculous to try it here on CN:TE where the game is supposed to be about fun.

That said- this is going way to far. I started this topic so I can request a lock. So Moderators, please lock this topic, it has outlived its use.

@Airme- I give you my word that no NAAC that I am a part of will impose or attempt to enforce a ZI sentence. We will fight out this week as hard as we can and if the objective is not accomplished, we will fight a second week to support the withdrawal of rest of Genius so that they are not left alone on the battlefield. Beyond that, it will go no further.

I have always felt that beyond the need to defend your members, no alliance should have the right to dictate how another plays this game. If the NAAC were to attempt to destroy IDIOT, we would be doing something far worse than IDIOTs practice of forced recruitment. It is a reprehensible practice and one that is untenable to enforce.

I just dont get it.... in the topic of the "search and rescue policy" a member of IDIOT declared that he had joined IDIOT because its an alliance with no moral respect, that attack only weaker opponents and etc.... well SO WHY THE *#$%@* IDIOT MEMBER ARE COMPLAINIG ABOUT BACKSTAB????? Somebody just answer me that because my IQ isnt high enought to resolve this equation!!!!

Are you implying that TE should somehow make sense?

-Bama

I refuse to place a gag on the NAAC members. I don't agree with the practice in regular CN and I think that it is ridiculous to try it here on CN:TE where the game is supposed to be about fun.

That said- this is going way to far. I started this topic so I can request a lock. So Moderators, please lock this topic, it has outlived its use.

@Airme- I give you my word that no NAAC that I am a part of will impose or attempt to enforce a ZI sentence. We will fight out this week as hard as we can and if the objective is not accomplished, we will fight a second week to support the withdrawal of rest of Genius so that they are not left alone on the battlefield. Beyond that, it will go no further.

I have always felt that beyond the need to defend your members, no alliance should have the right to dictate how another plays this game. If the NAAC were to attempt to destroy IDIOT, we would be doing something far worse than IDIOTs practice of forced recruitment. It is a reprehensible practice and one that is untenable to enforce.

Your word only counts for IDIOT nations. Its seems either you dont have have have control over your own alliance or you members are taking it upon themselves to do as they please. Either way I dont really care. We came into this honoring a treaty and we will die in this fashion. I recieved PM today after attacks from NAAC. I'll be the first to admit that my nation has lost its wars, you guys came in an did a very effective blitz 2 nights in a row. Ive lost almost 300 infra and will be ZIed probably at reset tonight. I was told on IRC a couple nights ago by NAAC gov that all our gov was to be ZIed. Apparently Puppet_Master pulls more weight in NAAC than you do.

To: hormones74 From: thegreatandpowerful Date: 10/6/2008 12:09:53 AM

Subject: Let's end this thing

Message: It's been an honor to fight with you. All the NAAC members would be happy to end this thing now if you follow these simple terms. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=36072 We will be happy to give you peace immediately.

thegreatandpowerful

[01:00] * puppet_master (ODN_User59@coldfront-BAAFE47A.sttlwa.dsl-w.verizon.net) Quit ( Quit: We the few, We the Proud, We the Orange! )

[01:01] * puppet_master (ODN_User25@coldfront-BAAFE47A.sttlwa.dsl-w.verizon.net) has joined #murderinc

[01:01] * ChanServ sets mode +v puppet_master for #murderinc

[01:05] * GeneralGhouliani (chatzilla@coldfront-7F0A9618.tampabay.res.rr.com) Quit ( Connection reset by peer )

[01:05] * puppet_master dances

[01:05] <~Hormones74> welcome back

[01:07] <+puppet_master> i needed to change the layout of my channels easier to simply restart the IRC

[01:08] <~Hormones74> what rank do you hold in NAAC?

[01:10] <+Coolgreen44> Hormones can I be coemperor :D

[01:10] <+puppet_master> what rank

[01:11] <+puppet_master> <-- Military Commander in charge of war planning and update blitz, GM is the Grand Military Commander

[01:11] <+puppet_master> you should really learn about your targets

[01:11] <~Hormones74> oh ok

[01:11] <~Hormones74> now i understand a bit more

[01:12] <+puppet_master> understanding its a great thing

[01:12] <+Coolgreen44> lolz

[01:12] <~Hormones74> haha

[01:12] <~Hormones74> CG, I like this guy

[01:12] <~Hormones74> make him like me back

[01:12] <+Coolgreen44> Hormones you really should pay more attention next time :D

[01:12] <+Coolgreen44> lol

[01:13] <+Coolgreen44> I mean jeez!

[01:13] <+puppet_master> i just hope that MI will come to understand what it has chosen to enter

[01:13] <~Hormones74> we understand

[01:13] <+Coolgreen44> lol

[01:13] <+Coolgreen44> i'm so worried

[01:13] <~Hormones74> we understand that our side will win

[01:13] <+Coolgreen44> I may cry if I get anarchied :(

[01:13] <+Coolgreen44> lol

[01:13] <~Hormones74> and you will reroll again, just like arctic said in his last post

[01:14] <+puppet_master> and then you will be ZI agian

[01:14] <+puppet_master> it will be fun

[01:14] <+puppet_master> i love ZI when it happens to me

[01:14] <~Hormones74> but first....the Global Radiation levels will go up

[01:14] <+Coolgreen44> ZI rerroll is fun

[01:14] <+Coolgreen44> But im not worried

[01:14] <~Hormones74> i promise not to put you on a ZI list

[01:16] <+Coolgreen44> I would like to be on the 'list'

[01:16] <+puppet_master> oh dont worry

[01:16] <+puppet_master> all gov members are to be zi

[01:16] <+Coolgreen44> I'm not gov members

[01:16] <+Coolgreen44> Its very sad

[01:16] <~Hormones74> i am

[01:16] <+puppet_master> i was talking to Hor

[01:16] <+Coolgreen44> Lucky!

[01:17] <+puppet_master> not to some member

[01:17] <+Coolgreen44> hahah

[01:17] <+Coolgreen44> This channel is way to serious

[01:17] <~Hormones74> i can still do my job with a new nation

[01:18] <+jgator[DE]> really you could still do your job with no nation

[01:18] <+Coolgreen44> Ohnoes

[01:18] <+puppet_master> ohnoes

[01:20] <~Hormones74> tru dat

[01:21] <+puppet_master> ohnoes Your search for Murder Inc. anarchy returned 48 results.

[01:21] <+puppet_master> you might want to watch that number

[01:21] <+puppet_master> would not want it to get too high would we

[01:22] <+Coolgreen44> Why not?

[01:22] <+Coolgreen44> Maybe were all selfanarchying to grant anarchy to the attacked :P

[01:22] <~Hormones74> anarchy is what this games all about?

[01:22] <+Coolgreen44> attackers*

[01:22] <+puppet_master> games?

[01:23] <+puppet_master> no it just a measurement

[01:23] <+puppet_master> just as score is

[01:24] <~Hormones74> who is greatmagnus?

[01:24] <+puppet_master> hmm considering i said it earlier

[01:25] <+puppet_master> i dont like to repeat myself

[01:25] <+Coolgreen44> I dont either

[01:25] * HavoK (HavoK@coldfront-D0B2C6C6.sta.embarqhsd.net) has joined #murderinc

[01:25] * ChanServ sets mode +v HavoK for #murderinc

[01:25] <+HavoK> wow, this is a joke

[01:25] <+puppet_master> joke?

[01:26] <+puppet_master> can u say it again so i can hear it

[01:26] <+Coolgreen44> [22:25] <+HavoK> wow, this is a joke

[01:26] <+HavoK> yea, i got attacked by 4 of my 5 guys, and STILL they have 1 victory on me

[01:26] <+Coolgreen44> Hope that helps

[01:26] <+puppet_master> ohh i thought u were going to tell a joke

[01:26] <+HavoK> no lol

[01:26] <+HavoK> this war is a joke

[01:26] <+HavoK> 4 opponents, and im kickin their $@!

[01:26] <+HavoK> and im half their size

[01:27] <+Coolgreen44> Lies!

[01:27] <+Coolgreen44> I bet there owning you up!

[01:27] <+Coolgreen44> :D

[01:27] <+HavoK> not even close

So theres no ZI targets? Sure couldve fooled me. This is the 2nd time Ive ever been to ZI. The first time was when I laid my first CN nation on the line for NAAC in CN. I know you remember that war. Remember calling an end to NAAC? I was a nation of about 4-5k NS back then and knew nothing about the politics of this game. I fought the good fight and got overwhelmed in my wars back then. Needless to say, I got owned. Got sent to ZI and decided to take a break. I came back in May of 2007. Looked to rejoin NAAC. They didnt exist anymore.

What Im getting at is dont allow your members to take away your control. If you say something, then make your word gold. I dont know what happened between you guys and AirMe, hes NAAC through and through. Im hearing stories from both sides about how your word was broken to him. Make NAAC a trust-worthy name again. Now is your chance to do that.

In TE... which means that doesn't matter by your own admission.

No, you are wrong... i answered "no" to the other guy because that wasnt what i meant to say, but for me TE makes a LOT of sense, much more than SE, answer me: What is the sense of playing the standart??? (if you gonna answer "fun" look for a better one because in TE you can do anything you do in standart but... FASTER!)

That is what players will soon start to realize... in the future if, i hope, TE offer prizes to the winners, will be more people playing in TE than in the "You can never win and in the end will leave with the hands shaking" standart.... whrote my words!

Your word only counts for IDIOT nations. Its seems either you dont have have have control over your own alliance or you members are taking it upon themselves to do as they please. Either way I dont really care. We came into this honoring a treaty and we will die in this fashion. I recieved PM today after attacks from NAAC. I'll be the first to admit that my nation has lost its wars, you guys came in an did a very effective blitz 2 nights in a row. Ive lost almost 300 infra and will be ZIed probably at reset tonight. I was told on IRC a couple nights ago by NAAC gov that all our gov was to be ZIed. Apparently Puppet_Master pulls more weight in NAAC than you do.

So theres no ZI targets? Sure couldve fooled me. This is the 2nd time Ive ever been to ZI. The first time was when I laid my first CN nation on the line for NAAC in CN. I know you remember that war. Remember calling an end to NAAC? I was a nation of about 4-5k NS back then and knew nothing about the politics of this game. I fought the good fight and got overwhelmed in my wars back then. Needless to say, I got owned. Got sent to ZI and decided to take a break. I came back in May of 2007. Looked to rejoin NAAC. They didnt exist anymore.

What Im getting at is dont allow your members to take away your control. If you say something, then make your word gold. I dont know what happened between you guys and AirMe, hes NAAC through and through. Im hearing stories from both sides about how your word was broken to him. Make NAAC a trust-worthy name again. Now is your chance to do that.

I see your point and am happy to read your insight actually. Arctic does have a lot of control over his alliance, its just some of us took things to a whole new level without actually realizing it. I have much respect for you seeing how you are honoring that treaty. I know what its like to let your nation die for a cause, good luck in the war. We weren't actually looking to ZI, at least not that I know of. Puppet master is in charge, yes but when it comes to other things like MoR, MoE and MoI...I am in charge. I pull tons of weight but if it were not for arctic's input and guidance, I would not be filling those job slots. He has taught us a lot and I will always look up to him as a great leader. I will be talking to puppet about the ZI's though...

I've been sent to ZI too actually...and I was fighting for NAAC. I fought many wars for NAAC and even went as far as leaving an alliance to fight with them. I was very surprised at the disbanding of NAAC and it has crushed me ever since. Arctic has made his point very clear and the rest of us in NAAC have followed. Once he told me I stepped out of line, I straightened my act up real quick. NAAC has always been a trustworthy alliance though and that will never change. We were respected and honorable in CN:S and that has not changed since joining CN:TE. Many members that made NAAC honorable, play CN:TE now. Arctic is a great leader and he has made NAAC come alive again. Without him, this would have never been possible. Some of us slipped up just in posts bu getting caught up in arguments. That should not change the view of NAAC though, seeing how many of our members do not just troll around and are looking for some fun to come out of this war.

I understand where your coming from completely though.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Hormones, I trust Arctic to make things right. There is no way he will let puppetmaster ZI your members or disband your alliance. Arctic is one of the most honorable players in any game.

Now ZI due to the length of the war, that may be unavoidable, but as a sentence or surrender term it won't happen. Plus, IDIOT is with you, we won't bow out until you guys get out.

Edited by AirMe

Hormones, I trust Arctic to make things right. There is no way he will let puppetmaster ZI your members or disband your alliance. Arctic is one of the most honorable players in any game.

Now ZI due to the length of the war, that is unavoidable, but as a sentence or surrender term it won't happen. Plus, if you guys go there so do we.

I'm going to be talking to puppet master. Theres really no point in ZI'ing when you can just reroll. If one of our nations does not offer peace after anarchy, let me know.

EDIT: Because we have been given strict orders to offer peace.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Now ZI due to the length of the war, that may be unavoidable, but as a sentence or surrender term it won't happen. Plus, IDIOT is with you, we won't bow out until you guys get out.

it has not, nor will it eve happen. NAAC GoV't has cleared the aid and have made it very clear that puppetmaster was talking out his rear. Thank you NAAC for your response, murder inc. appreciates the candor

it has not, nor will it eve happen. NAAC GoV't has cleared the aid and have made it very clear that puppetmaster was talking out his rear. Thank you NAAC for your response, murder inc. appreciates the candor

I wasn't aware of the ZI'ing of all gov and I'm in gov for NAAC myself. Puppet master hasn't been talking out of his rear the whole time but i know that most members in gov or even just members don't agree with what has been said lately. I still respect puppet nonetheless because of his great skills in the military department but I believe the reason for his actions are personal and this is not a personal game. I know most of us have been fired up lately but sometimes things get taken out of hand, you know?