Submit your questions....

AirMe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would not be a wise decision.

I agree, some things said on the after show should not be heard again. Plus I think Uber wants to have his alliance and nation not be destroyed. :P

Edited by Linden16

I believe that recordings of bros verbally molesting the listening audience and the other people on-air should be sent to the Library of Congress to save for future generations
I agree.. My assumption that we were in the "trust tree" or the "safety nest" was wrong.

I verbally molested UberSpion today.

He couldn't breathe.

I'm still having problems, the videos and loading and ep. 13 doesn't show up at all. Is it possible to put these on youtube or something?

The link to ep. 13 on the regular site isn't working, which is why Airme posted a link earlier in the thread.

It would not be possible to get these on youtube at all, except in sections of 10 minutes, because that's the longest you can upload, plus there's a file size limit. I believe you can do longer if you actually contact youtube somehow and get a paid account, but nobody does that besides big commercial businesses :P

The link to ep. 13 on the regular site isn't working, which is why Airme posted a link earlier in the thread.

It would not be possible to get these on youtube at all, except in sections of 10 minutes, because that's the longest you can upload, plus there's a file size limit. I believe you can do longer if you actually contact youtube somehow and get a paid account, but nobody does that besides big commercial businesses :P

Being original content, the youtube director account (free) allows file uploads that exceed 10 minutes. Looks like airme found another free host anyway.

Keep up the fun shows, enjoy them!

I'm still having problems, the videos and loading and ep. 13 doesn't show up at all. Is it possible to put these on youtube or something?

It wasn't uploaded yet. Should've made that more obvious besides a broken link, lol.

I normally always listen to the recordings on a mobile device. I can hardly get on the normal computer anymore for long enough to listen to the full thing, however I have long commute from home to work and then back to home so I generally listen on a PSP.

When I download the zip on my PSP I can't even find it, it's hidden. o.O Any chance we could (maybeh) go back to the way it was done without the zip files? o.O

Next show will be a Complaints and Grievances show. I will try to have 1 rep from each alliance in the bloc. It should be a fun show. The show after that will be an all female show....other than me of course.

Edited by AirMe