What is Wrong with You People?

BamaBuc

To paraphrase Dennis Leary:

All OJ, all the time. No house, no techno, no rave, no Puff Daddy, no H&R Pufnstuff, no Puff the Magic Dragon, no Chemical Brothers, no Chemical Sisters, no hip, trip, skip, @#$%!' hop, no! OJ, 24 hours a day. That's right. All we do is we drink, we cry, we fart, and we fight. "Aw, man, I was down at Planet Carl last night, it was @#$%!' great! I $#@% my pants and they gave me new pants! I beat up my mom, she beat me up, it was great. Then we puked, it was excellent! OJ was there, man!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Bama.

The thing with beatdowns less than a week in is you can delete and restart with $1m and have fun all over again. I can see people getting annoyed at like day 85 when they are in the top 10, but not right now.

TE is supposed to be about war and letting us blow off some stem so there aren't so many bogus wars on CN:S over boredom. Anyone that lets a CN:TE war spill over to CN:S needs to delete their TE nation and just play CN:S. I figured this would happen and that's why I didn't use the same ruler/nation name.

I figured this would happen and that's why I didn't use the same ruler/nation name.

I'm relying on the fact that literally 99% of people in CN:S are smaller than I am and most of the ones who are bigger ae smart enough not to get all riled up over TE.

TE is totally serious and I very much care about my nation. I mean look how much I care about my nation in standard and multiply it by 1000 and thats how much I care about TE. If you attack me here I will totally nuke you in standard. I also like mudkips and agree with Bama.

TE is totally serious and I very much care about my nation. I mean look how much I care about my nation in standard and multiply it by 1000 and thats how much I care about TE. If you attack me here I will totally nuke you in standard. I also like mudkips and agree with Bama.

Nuking? Pffffft, I'd ZI a guy personally, and then sell off my infra and farm him out of the game :angry:

I have already been attacked (and sanctioned, lol) in TE for who I am in CN:Standard :). Not that I care much about it, but I think TE should be seen as different world no grudges should be carried over.

Agreed. I hate some of your suggestions, but attacking you for them in another game is stupid. However, my main issue is people carrying grudges the other way.

TE should be, as several have said, a place where you can be a complete jerk to your enemies while laughing with them at the same time. Ever wanted to subjugate an entire color sphere? Try it! Ever dreamed of assembling a coalition to defeat a huge alliance? Try it! Me, I might try spying... I always thought it would be fun, but in Standard, I'm morally against it. So be on the lookout for United White spies coming your way. :ph34r:

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

CN:TE is for me just a place to come & be a complete jackass with no repercussions for anybody who cares.

Also to spread the word of IDIOT.

Exactly Trevor. I am fighting 4 NpO nations... brought the CIN back, silly, but sure feels good. :D

Edited by circlewood

Of course, it would make things easier if all personas were different. For example, my first TE nation was JoshuaR of Anahc. My second one will only be revealed after I win the ga- errr after reset.

Unfortunately I can't post as the other persona on here because then I would be revealed! (Mostly I'm just busy anyway...)

I have already been attacked (and sanctioned, lol) in TE for who I am in CN:Standard smile.gif. Not that I care much about it, but I think TE should be seen as different world no grudges should be carried over.

Well... you created the exact same nation/ruler name and joined an alliance that is an obvious carryover from CN:S. You're on top of CN:S (the best CN:S player, IMHO), and people always want to knock the king of the hill off. I created a completely new persona and alliance (Cthulhu and Crimson Empire), and I (and my alliance mates) have been having a blast. I think the key is to distance yourself from the old identity if you want to start off with a real tabula rasa.

Btw, I'm #1 on red in TE, catch me if you can! :awesome:

I totally agree except for the part where you say it's understanable to take CN:S as SRS BUSINESS. The internet itself is not meant for SRS BUSINESS period.

I think you misunderstand. I said it was okay to take CN:S SOMEWHAT serious. Those of us who have played for a long time have put a lot of work into it. I don't give a damn about my nation... it's only good as long as it benefits my alliance. I'm talking more about the work I've put into my alliance. I and others went through hell to get TOOL where it is today, and many people elsewhere have done the same for their alliances. However, it is still a game, and that's something to always remember.

TE, on the other hand... all your "hard work" vanishes in 90 days, so let's just blow up as many pixels as we can.

-Bama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have already been attacked (and sanctioned, lol) in TE for who I am in CN:Standard :). Not that I care much about it, but I think TE should be seen as different world no grudges should be carried over.

Same happened to me. I was destined to be perpetual bill lock in TE, so I think I'll end up having to sit this round out.