An Unfortunate Turn of Affairs

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

See what you have done, @Lyanna Mormont? You are now of the same mind as Firingline, and he is an idiot. I do not care that he is now allied to Non Grata. If anything, that only reinforces my point.

brb

going to go eat oysters till I love them

9 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

See what you have done, @Lyanna Mormont? You are now of the same mind as Firingline, and he is an idiot. I do not care that he is now allied to Non Grata. If anything, that only reinforces my point.

Non Grata is moving in a new direction @Rebel Virginia. Fewer oysters, more firingline.

Times are changing and you just can't keep up.

On 2/18/2023 at 11:27 PM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Official Statement from the CCC, specifically AO.

CCC stands by FAIL in this decision. Should this bivalve conflict rise to blows, CCC will fight alongside RV. 

May those who love the mollusks, especially chargrilled with parmesan cheese and butter, unite against the travesty of NG’s poor food tastes. 

AO

@Lyanna Mormont how many days notice does the treaty specify?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

No one cares about you or your beer and oysters.  Head back to your swamp and have a nice day.  

I live by the beach not the swamp.  If I lived by the swamp my home and flood insurance would not be so high. And my dogs would be dodging gators instead pale tourists on golf carts.   I like my oysters raw with tabasco. Thanks for asking.   

Just now, TheBigBad said:

I live by the beach not the swamp.  If I lived by the swamp my home and flood insurance would not be so high. And my dogs would be dodging gators instead pale tourists on golf carts.   I like my oysters raw with tabasco. Thanks for asking.   

Actually I didn't dimwit, but thats really great to know.  I'll put that in my file among the rest of useless info about you.  

4 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Actually I didn't dimwit, but thats really great to know.  I'll put that in my file among the rest of useless info about you.  

That is pretty cool you are keeping a file on me.  A little creepy sure but, I get it, people love the Bad Man.  I guess it must be pretty cool for you to being speaking to me.  Are you new?  Anyway, for your file you also should know the following things.  I love those hot dogs they have in Denmark, the furthest east I have ever been is Pakistan and West is Hawaii, I enjoy a good pizza, I like wiener dogs, I am a big horror movie fan, my favorite park a Disney World is EPCOT, Fall is my favorite season and Halloween my favorite holiday.  Also, I do not like the beach.  Thanks for being a fan.

Love

TBB

Edited by TheBigBad

20 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

That is pretty cool you are keeping a file on me.  A little creepy sure but, I get it, people love the Bad Man.  I guess it must be pretty cool for you to being speaking to me.  Are you new?  Anyway, for your file you also should know the following things.  I love those hot dogs they have in Denmark, the furthest east I have ever been is Pakistan and West is Hawaii, I enjoy a good pizza, I like wiener dogs, I am a big horror movie fan, my favorite park a Disney World is EPCOT, Fall is my favorite season and Halloween my favorite holiday.  Also, I do not like the beach.  Thanks for being a fan.

Love

TBB

Actually, FYI, your file is under the section of turds.  You and sponge are tied for the largest.  

Tah. 

Actually, FYI, your file is under the section of turds.  You and sponge are tied for the largest.  

Tah. 

For you, the day The Big Bad graced your post was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday.  

14 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

For you, the day The Big Bad graced your post was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Sunday.  

If you'd like to believe that to inflate your own ego that's fine with me, but the reality is it was the time I needed tylenol, just like every other time I had the misfortune of coming in your path.  

35 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

I guess in the context of the fan getting hit by a certain something, you could say you're correct.  Other than that, you suck more than my Dyson.  

There's no chance you could afford a Dyson.

Was it a gift?

2 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

I guess in the context of the fan getting hit by a certain something, you could say you're correct.  Other than that, you suck more than my Dyson.  

First you say you came in my path now you are talking about sucking.  And I am flattered but, I am married.  Also, if you happen to be a guy, I am straight.  Sorry.  I am sure you will find somebody someday.  Now, I am going to enjoy the venti Iced caramel macchiato with soy my wife just brought me in hopes I would not ask how much she spent shopping.  It is a pretty safe bet she has a purse in that costs more than a Dyson.  If you ever get a date make sure they do not love shopping. 

4 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

First you say you came in my path now you are talking about sucking.  And I am flattered but, I am married.  Also, if you happen to be a guy, I am straight.  Sorry.  I am sure you will find somebody someday.  Now, I am going to enjoy the venti Iced caramel macchiato with soy my wife just brought me in hopes I would not ask how much she spent shopping.  It is a pretty safe bet she has a purse in that costs more than a Dyson.  If you ever get a date make sure they do not love shopping. 

If someone offered me a trillion dollars to hook up with you or die I wouldn't hesitate to choose the latter.  Actually my last date enjoyed shopping immensely.  

If someone offered me a trillion dollars to hook up with you or die I wouldn't hesitate to choose the latter.  Actually my last date enjoyed shopping immensely.  

Is that why you clubbed her over the head with a Dyson?

7 hours ago, DavidMustaine said:

Who had "Flexing on the OWF that they have a Dyson" on their CN 2023 bingo card?

46 minutes ago, firingline said:

Is that why you clubbed her over the head with a Dyson?

Actually it was a he, but while we're on that subject....well, I guess I best not say anymore, mods are around and all.  

20 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Who had "Flexing on the OWF that they have a Dyson" on their CN 2023 bingo card?

And you are..?