Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ben1776

Grand Confederation Alliance

Recommended Posts

Greetings citizens of planet Bob, I would like to announce the expansion of the Grand Confederation Alliance. I am the war minister of this alliance, led by the able and knowledgeable LukeDiamondking. We welcome new recruits as our alliance is daily growing, and is filled with veteran members (including old guys like myself who remade their accounts after a decade absence), and young blood. We hope to not only pump new blood into the alliance system, but also to attract new recruits to grow. Please check us out! https://grandconfederation.weebly.com

Edited by ben1776

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cool story bro...I've been checking you guys out for a while and trying to recruit Luke:popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon you will say he WAS a loyal confederate after I poach him

Edited by SeaBeeGipson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Soon you will say he WAS a loyal confederate after I poach him

We have dibs so I hear haha

 

Also congrats I see you been around for over a year.

 

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all the members of Alpha Wolves, I see your comments and I am now watching out for a war declaration.

 

In the case of recruitment, I am remaining in the Grand Confederation. However, there is a possibility for a non-aggression pact or even an alliance between the alliances. Just please talk to me if you are interested!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LukeDiamondking said:

To all the members of Alpha Wolves, I see your comments and I am now watching out for a war declaration.

 

In the case of recruitment, I am remaining in the Grand Confederation. However, there is a possibility for a non-aggression pact or even an alliance between the alliances. Just please talk to me if you are interested!

A war declaration?  I don't see where you got that from haha... If we are going to war, I would need at least one nation in my range.....

 

AL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

A war declaration?  I don't see where you got that from haha... If we are going to war, I would need at least one nation in my range.....

 

We do not wish to go to war. I read a comment about someone poaching me, and I said that I would be watching for that poaching war. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LukeDiamondking said:

To all the members of Alpha Wolves, I see your comments and I am now watching out for a war declaration.

 

In the case of recruitment, I am remaining in the Grand Confederation. However, there is a possibility for a non-aggression pact or even an alliance between the alliances. Just please talk to me if you are interested!

Lol well alrightey then...:ph34r:

 

14 hours ago, ben1776 said:

Fake news! He is a loyal confederate 

Fake news indeed...:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LukeDiamondking said:

We do not wish to go to war. I read a comment about someone poaching me, and I said that I would be watching for that poaching war. 

Poaching means recruiting you while you are already in an alliance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Yay congratulations! I LOVE LUKEMININKING AVATAR!

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LukeDiamondking said:

My mistake 

tumblr_inline_ona4eimuZs1tae3h3_250.gif

*A little Lou Diamond Phillips for Luke Diamond King

Edited by AL Bundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...