12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Roal keeps saying my name, like you are narcissists for my attention. If you don't put a muzzle on him, you'll regret it if there ever comes a time you guys want peace.

You literally mention my name multiple times every second post. Does this mean you're a narcissist for my attention? You're seriously the President of my fan club. Get out there and recruit, !@#$%*!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Who is surrendering. If u think that u and ur nukes +SDI scares me think again.

When I look at COBRA, I see a cesspool of traitors. I don't want to scare you into surrendering, I want you to realize betraying me is where you went wrong before I'm done destroying you guys.

Between turning on the LPC for Kashmir's protection & this newest aggressive war Kashmir started against us, they've managed to groom you guys into a full suicide AA of traitors; willing to all be destroyed completely fighting the alliance they convinced you to betray for protectioin. There is a special fate for people like you & if any alliance deserves a blood eagle carried out on them, its COBRA.

There is no honor in your existence.

On 4/12/2016 at 3:43 AM, General Kanabis said:

aNiMaLz is predominantly below 2k and it's perpetual for them. Bad leadership will do that, see.

COBRA 88,999 Total NS    2,618 Avg NS

aNiMaLz 131,780 Total NS    6,275 Avg NS

aNiMaLz are moving up in the world due to their loyalty, COBRA is sinking like a rock due to your betrayals.

Being a traitor doesn't pay off in the long run, you guys will learn that the hard way. Those who aren't evacuating the AA yet out of some kind of misguided loyalty towards an AA of traitors i can only laugh at.

Being in LPC once for short time and then leaving it officially while many of its nations continue to vote for the party yes u can scream Betrayal Betrayal at that how much ever u want but that wont make it a betrayal.

Not coming to an aid of a pledged ally in their times of need is Betrayal.

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Being in LPC once for short time and then leaving it officially while many of its nations continue to vote for the party yes u can scream Betrayal Betrayal at that how much ever u want but that wont make it a betrayal.

Not coming to an aid of a pledged ally in their times of need is Betrayal.

Except you guys weren't defending them, but jumping into an aggressive war with them against just one alliance smaller than either of yours before we had the chance to rebuild.

So you and Kashmir are both guilty of starting an aggressive war & can't even claim to be defending, instead joining them in optional aggression is the only treaty excuse you can use. There was no one to defend Kashmir from when you guys attacked, since attacking someone for fighting back doesn't count as defending.

Edited by Sephiroth

22 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Who is surrendering. If u think that u and ur nukes +SDI scares me think again.

To: visayan    From: Ali Ahmed    Date: 4/24/2016 5:00:57 PM

Subject: RE: surrender

Message: Can I join your organization?, I am surrendering...

and to gen. canabis, how u doing now? didn't i told u i'll pay u a visit and make a quick work of u? u should havswitched to peace mode like some of ur members or u will experince the same fate of the 3 cobras i warred w/:P
Edited by visayan

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Except you guys weren't defending them, but jumping into an aggressive war with them against just one alliance smaller than either of yours before we had the chance to rebuild.

So you and Kashmir are both guilty of starting an aggressive war & can't even claim to be defending, instead joining them in optional aggression is the only treaty excuse you can use. There was no one to defend Kashmir from when you guys attacked, since attacking someone for fighting back doesn't count as defending.

It does count looking at the larger sphere of things. COBRA would have entered this war no matter what looking at the progression and the expansion of war.

1 minute ago, visayan said:

To: visayan    From: Ali Ahmed    Date: 4/24/2016 5:00:57 PM

Subject: RE: surrender

Message: Can I join your organization?, I am surrendering...

Do take him please. I am sure he will be a valuable addition to ur alliance.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Do take him please. I am sure he will be a valuable addition to ur alliance.

yep we can make him very valuable...we can teach a thing or two on how to war^_^

he can be my disciple on how to fight w/ barely nothing in warchest or how to tech deal in war time 

Edited by visayan

28 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

It does count looking at the larger sphere of things. COBRA would have entered this war no matter what looking at the progression and the expansion of war.

Darwinism in action, there was a time I might have taken you in as a disciple had you renounced all support of treason against the LPC, but it seems you may be in far to deep & already a supporter of treason against us.

25 minutes ago, visayan said:

yep we can make him very valuable...we can teach a thing or two on how to war^_^

he can be my disciple on how to fight w/ barely nothing in warchest

I've passed on many of my great war techniques to aNiMaLz, so with a blank slate & enough work; even he can be molded into a good fighter.

I think being a bad fighter is more of an institutional problem in COBRA than a problem with every single individual, given the right atmosphere hidden talents might flourish; which are being wasted in an alliance like COBRA. He made the right choice joining us rather than choosing to share the same fate as his treasonous leadership.

Coming back to those who accepted them as comrades before being stabbed in the back are what those who never supported the treason would do Those who choose to fight to end beside the traitors, obvioiusly fully support the traitors and deserve their fate. Its a good way to pull out the weeds, while finding the few still loyal caught up among them; as they realize its not extra safe being a LPC traitor anymore.

Edited by Sephiroth

how does it feel to be rolled when u were so very sure u were going to do the rolling its so fantastic that this became what it is because u Kashmir meat shields  really thought u were just going to roll limitless nexus and march off into the sunset singing songs of victory but now u see a lpcn parade marching through ur backyard and not only u but ur "protectors lmao lol" can do nothing about it except watch our forces march in triumph across ur lands:lol1:

karma karma karma!!!!! u tried so hard to be a tough guy raider alliance. real war is much different then raiding isn't it? animalz is professional at both sucka!!

I am currently destroying ur leaders nation and he is broke tell kashqueer to send him some aid so I can steal it like I used to steal doom aid from snx. daaang son that just happened!!

one things rukunu stresses that is so true. on planet bob loyalty and BALLS is everything, and pixels are nothing.

you have no balls since u ran from the goons and went under the wing of a protector which is hilarious to us. oddly enough that is also the reason u have no loyalty, well that and how u left the lpcn when times were hard if u would have stayed with us ur alliance wouldn't be burning to the ground, u would have loyal friends, and u would be enjoying building with us. now u die with the very same people who tricked u, and used u, and then got ur alliance destroyed. I don't think it has set in for you yet. cobra is ruined. u really should have practiced war and worked ur way up before u even thought about fighting guys like animalz and ln and the lpcn. some of animalz best fighters didn't even bother to fight in this war because they knew u would be an easy roll and felt some newer less experienced guys needed some practice just imagine if everyone got involved!!

surrender to methrage, and take his viceroy. or merge into goons! u want a future or to burn with the people who made a mockery of u and ur alliance and ur work.

LPCN for life :war:

And to all our open enemies thank you for being men and open about not liking us instead of acting like these traitors who smiled in our face then attacked from the back we respect war and enemies but some deserve no honor!!!!

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

how does it feel to be rolled when u were so very sure u were going to do the rolling its so fantastic that this became what it is because u Kashmir meat shields  really thought u were just going to roll limitless nexus and march off into the sunset singing songs of victory but now u see a lpcn parade marching through ur backyard and not only u but ur "protectors lmao lol" can do nothing about it except watch our forces march in triumph across ur lands:lol1:

karma karma karma!!!!! u tried so hard to be a tough guy raider alliance. real war is much different then raiding isn't it? animalz is professional at both sucka!!

I am currently destroying ur leaders nation and he is broke tell kashqueer to send him some aid so I can steal it like I used to steal doom aid from snx. daaang son that just happened!!

one things rukunu stresses that is so true. on planet bob loyalty and BALLS is everything, and pixels are nothing.

you have no balls since u ran from the goons and went under the wing of a protector which is hilarious to us. oddly enough that is also the reason u have no loyalty, well that and how u left the lpcn when times were hard if u would have stayed with us ur alliance wouldn't be burning to the ground, u would have loyal friends, and u would be enjoying building with us. now u die with the very same people who tricked u, and used u, and then got ur alliance destroyed. I don't think it has set in for you yet. cobra is ruined. u really should have practiced war and worked ur way up before u even thought about fighting guys like animalz and ln and the lpcn. some of animalz best fighters didn't even bother to fight in this war because they knew u would be an easy roll and felt some newer less experienced guys needed some practice just imagine if everyone got involved!!

surrender to methrage, and take his viceroy. or merge into goons! u want a future or to burn with the people who made a mockery of u and ur alliance and ur work.

LPCN for life :war:

And to all our open enemies thank you for being men and open about not liking us instead of acting like these traitors who smiled in our face then attacked from the back we respect war and enemies but some deserve no honor!!!!

Ive nothing to add here. Just thought this funny.tapatalk_1457243051050.png

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:56 PM, General Kanabis said:

How dare you insult the great Jack Layton!

COBRA is a shadow alright.
And if fate be on our side, to swallow you whole will be our objective.
The battle is already won, "Senator".

looks like u missed ur objective guay lol!!

y do u harbor the guy who is the cause of ur rolling? how much evil does Kashmir have to do to u for u to realize u were, are, and will be used by them until there is nothing left of u. boot Layton from the alliance an appeal to methrage based on the grounds of ignorance. reading the beginning of this thread is messed up just seeing how confident and cocky ur team was on the first page, and now on page 16 both ur alliances are nothing but ashes and shame lol

I don't know if its too late but methrage is understanding and kind hearted boot jack, renounce those who used and abused u, pledge ur loyalty to the lpcn, and lets have some fun. this beating cant be fun, and its terrible Kashmir or urself would send in all ur noobs to get slaughtered by a  supiorior enemy;)

Dear Cobra, the war just started! Many more months of you guys burning ;)

To: Mackay Warrior    From: REDACTED    Date: 4/25/2016 3:04:03 PM

Subject: Methlands Revolution

My AA is currently fighting two separate wars on several fronts.

Methrage and Company went on the offensive against our Protectors in Kashmir, so we declared on them out of loyalty.
The war was just an excuse.
Methrage has been plotting against us since we splintered from the Libertarian Party of Cybernations and most of us switched to Yellow.
This war is about our Independence. It is our Revolution and our right of passage.

We knew that his allies in aNiMaLz and Monsters Inc would get involved, but we didn't count on the New Polar Order declaring a separate war against us.

I implore you, friend, to reach out to your leaders and see if they will not help us in this our time of need. The Polar war is nearing it's end, but we need coverage against the LPC.
Be it direct assistance, ghosts, or with funds.
Every little bit helps.

(I might also mention many of our tech deals with you guys are now compromised)

Sincerely, General Kanabis.

To: General Kanabis From: REDACTED Date: 4/26/2016 10:20:05 AM

Subject: RE: Methlands Revolution

You need to do your homework before you beg for help. It's really no secret that we are friends with Fark and that they are on the other side of the war. Also, this really just tells us that your side is being crushed.

In the spirit of teaching, I have sent your message to your enemies and my friends. Let this be a lesson to never spam FAN with some speech and to always do your homework.

You'd rather mass PM spam FAN with obvious lies from ZI than surrender, have fun! Keep fighting with those allies you attacked us on an OA with after we let you the leave the LPC in peace.

Somebody who is just a Kashmir "yes man" has no place leading an alliance. You repayed the LPC assisting COBRA when no one else would by teaming up with an alliance hostile towards us & attacking us the first chance you got after allying Kashmir. You are a joke and no leader.