Stonewall14

3e27326a-d579-4cf8-b1a6-e9ef307d1507_zps

TAO recognizes a state of war with animalz... :ehm: :war:

TAO War Ensemble

~untouchable of Bones, Boss Bones, Prez of TAO Outlaw MC club

~stonewall14 of Dixie Cove, Harbinger of Doom, VP of TAO Outlaw MC club

~claude of RUSSIA1, claude the Destroyer, Sargent at Arms TAO Outlaw MC club

TAO's biggest challenge yet...

Meanwhile TAO is still trying to court DK and sign with MI6, but then they realize TAO is struggling with animalz and the jokes begin to flood in.

The 'harbinger of handbags' is in full force ladies and gentlemen

I will be captain obvious and say no one wins the war and white peace will be declared shortly. May both sides have fun in this little skirmish. Now go and get dem casualties

I believe you are right but we will see... :popcorn:

I see a declaration of war but no wars, that is expected from stonewall collector of handbags, all talk no pants.
Before you say "its because you got none in range" that is the point.

------

On a side note, its been a few days since I asked BONES and he said he will talk with you. I take it the harbinger of doom is really the harbinger of handbags, to decline a one on one against a statistically weaker nation :)

Edited by the rebel

The rebel i told stonewall to ignore you.

In a few months he may take you on your offer.
But for now we don't have time for that he's too busy doing other things for me.

By far the best post of the thread.

CA is officially neutral here, as was declared two days prior privately to Stonewall.

We don't give a $scat which of you has the biggest e-peen.

We will not interrupt our normal commercial relations as a favor to either side.

We strongly urge both sides to stand down and if our services as mediators are required we are available.

And if that fails, *glhf gar.

*Good luck have fun get a room.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

CA is officially neutral here, as was declared two days prior privately to Stonewall.

We don't give a $scat which of you has the biggest e-peen.

Seeing as you was a non party to begin with, I'm sure he liked you stroking his e-peen.

Nobody cares, but it is rich coming from you. After you spent many months and many topics and many posts having a pissing contest with everyone who was against Meth.

Seeing as you was a non party to begin with, I'm sure he liked you stroking his e-peen.

Nobody cares, but it is rich coming from you. After you spent many months and many topics and many posts having a pissing contest with everyone who was against Meth.

Are you German?