LCNR Revolution

Blopy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said who you are attacking, but the reasons for you cause are less clear.  Please, lay them out in a bulleted format?

We are trying to put some life into this game, it's boring in the sense that nothing new happens. That's why there has been a decline in active players. If we can pull this off as planned it would make a fun and exciting turn of events. Edited by Blopy

Mediocre is generous. They are all but irrelevant.*

* Squad; not kingdom. 

I'll have you know, Doom Squad is more relevant than all of the other Doom alliances put together!

Nevertheless, I don't see Kaskus on the list, do you?

I'll have you know, Doom Squad is more relevant than all of the other Doom alliances put together!

Nevertheless, I don't see Kaskus on the list, do you?

Don't see us asking to be on it either.

Why would we write our own names down?

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Blopy, this thread (and the entire organization IF it even exists) are are all too mediocre to even troll. 

I am not go to argue with you, All I am going to say is, you will be surprised Edited by Blopy

Like you could

I'm sure we can hire some mercs to dog pile you should we so desire and handle any friends who may come to the rescue...you would be surprised what lengths can be taken for 20k tech, which without the 20k bounty I am rooting for your success in burning this world down... :awesome: :popcorn: