LCNR Revolution

Blopy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we can hire some mercs to dog pile you should we so desire and handle any friends who may come to the rescue...you would be surprised what lengths can be taken for 20k tech, which without the 20k bounty I am rooting for your success in burning this world down... :awesome: :popcorn:

We will try our best

Can't you just declare war on me now?

:(

. Keep in mind my nation isn't the one that will do the fighting, I'm not even the leader of LCNR. I am just here to run out forums. (though maybe I will get some action)

Also, I look forward to working with my esteemed allies on that masterlist of targets you've compiled! Perhaps we'll like each other so much we'll make a new bloc!

Keep talking

The problem here is that he wants to roll Polaris and thinks MI6 is not worthy of his attention. Otherwise, Polar and MI6 might have something going here. A bloc with a bunch of spies in all these alliance..... Including Polar! 

Well either Fox has a multi best friend or Admin has something to fix? :psyduck:

I assure you sir, that Blopy is my homeboy and together we will bring all these alliances to their knees! Even DBDC (who wasn't mentioned) and those Black Rose losers because Hime n stuff. You will all rue the day you decided to mess with whatever LCNR is! It's so sekret that even we don't know who our own members are!  :awesome:

if you really want to see an umbrella steamrolled you could just go to a construction site.

I don't get it. Why would an umbrella be at a construction site? I work in construction and have never used an umbrella. When it is raining we either stay home and try to find work inside.