CNRP Ascending OOC Thread...

Captain Enema

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that in at least one location I'm referred to as "A handful of idiots" by an RPer who I will have the respect not to name. [#BeTheBetterPerson #IronyMarkFinallyInventedOhGodYes]

I would just like to say, I'm absolutely thrilled with the degree to which we've put the past behind us and embraced mutual respect and collaboration. The differences between CNRPA and previous iterations is absolutely astounding.

[/rightious sarcasm]

Hm, I don't recall doing this in a while, can you provide logs of where I said this recently? I could have sworn it had at least been a couple of weeks.

Hm, I don't recall doing this in a while, can you provide logs of where I said this recently? I could have sworn it had at least been a couple of weeks.

T'weren't you old chap.

@TBM I reject your reality and substitute my own. Edited by Shave N Haircut

Was this me??? I'd think that I could throw a few worse insults than that.

And I wouldn't refer to any single person as a handful of anything, because me is good at gramer :P

One can think of worse things than genocide, but that doesn't make genocide any better. :p

I am now, in the spirit of that statement, going to adopt Israeli nuclear policy and say that I can neither confirm nor deny your allegation. ;3

*Opresses Palestine* Edited by Shave N Haircut

One can think of worse things than genocide, but that doesn't make genocide any better. :P

I'll be sure to tell that to those Polack terrorists you've been hiding, when I invade France ;)

an RPer who I will have the respect

Welp, if it was me, at least I now know that you have some respect for me  :wub:

That being said, if it was me, odds were that I was not entirely awake/sober/serious/attentive to what I was saying, which is usually the case for me on irc.

's not on irc.
And I didn't get any freedom fighters, remember? Just a bunch of highly profitable civilians. :D

Refugees are in no way profitable. Besides, I'd say that I've rp'd enough Belorussian-Polish hatred to warrant at least a small anti-Belarus Polish militia in France when I start carpet bombing wherever the fuck you put your capital :P

Also, if it was not on irc, it probably wasn't me. Does that mean I no longer have your respect? :( Edited by Mr Director

Refugees are in no way profitable. Besides, I'd say that I've rp'd enough Belorussian-Polish hatred to warrant at least a small anti-Belarus Polish militia in France when I start carpet bombing wherever the $%&@ you put your capital :P

Also, if it was not on irc, it probably wasn't me. Does that mean I no longer have your respect? :(

You kidding? Refugees are profitable for everyone involved, so much stimulation of business ,such cheap labor! Or better, intellectuals!

And there are no anti-Belarus militias. Most of the Poles with that inclination just join the Army anyways. Foreign Legion teaches French for free, is greatly respected ,and comes with free citizenship. Perfect for Poles with violent intent.

And I'm keeping with neither confirming or denying. It might be in a factbook. No promises.

You kidding? Refugees are profitable for everyone involved, so much stimulation of business ,such cheap labor! Or better, intellectuals!

In that case, Jordan should be the richest country in the Arabian Peninsula now.

And there are no anti-Belarus militias.

But there should be!

They weren't prepared and were a !@#$ country to begin with.

And why should there be? If they wanted to join a militia they'd not have left Poland.

They've had over half a century to figure out a way to make them profitable...

And there should be Polish militias, because then Belarus and Poland get to fight round 3212442. In front of the Eiffel tower, no less  :war:

• 2 weeks later...