European War OOC Thread

Californian

The person trying to claim like 70k BrahMos wants to make an argument about others depleting their SAMs? Really?

Yup..

Because claiming that many for a nation, is not the same as claiming the same amount for a fleet at sea that must resupply once its resources are expended. Derp.

So will Mogar's fleet deplete of weapons once spent and have to resupply.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I moved a significant number of missiles to Tikal already, to make such logistics easier, it also helps that we are both using the same systems with the exception of the BrahMos, so resupply for the allied fleet should be easier to arrange.

So his RL job provides him with an advantage we should all be perfectly content with and allow for him to win every single RP war? I wasn't aware we were playing "fellate triyun's ego" RP, I must have missed those rules when we went over the first edition.

Knowledge provides advantages. Some people are just more knowledgeable. And as long as they can actually make a case and prove their claims, there's little that can be done. After all, this isn't Risk, where I send x number of forces against y number of forces and roll a few dices.

How you gain that knowledge isn't of matter and it can hardly be regulated, unless we tell Triyun to stop playing because he sadly has the wrong kind of profession or is too knowledgeable. Which would be the dumbest rule ever, that we exclude people, because they are too educated. Next we throw them out for being too intelligent and too mentally stable for this RP. Or too charismatic. Or what else can provide an "unfair" IC advantage?

What are you going to do? Ask the GMs to start a motion for kicking Triyun from the RP for knowing more than you? Introduce some tests for new members to see if they are incompetent enough to not require some effort to attack?

Which is why I moved a significant number of missiles to Tikal already, to make such logistics easier, it also helps that we are both using the same systems with the exception of the BrahMos, so resupply for the allied fleet should be easier to arrange.

Easier than resupply of the British Fleet, most likely closer to Britain than your fleet is to its missiles? The logistical efforts aren't minor, nor are the distances involved. But feel free to repeat spamming missiles. Till you run out.

I've not seen any evidence indicating his knowledge of these systems are any better than anyone elses.. or that his story about working in such a role in rl is anything more than a convenient fabrication. I treat everything I hear online with a grain of skepticism, especially stories meant to embellish one's social position in an artificial and trivial fashion.

I have to see evidence that intelligence or job role claim is legitimate. I've not seen a sufficient demonstration of that in any thing he's posted.

Also, Voodoo is a gm.. gm trumps gods in this setting.

You are one to talk. I have to yet see you make one argument that isn't just nonsensical, partly bending the rules of the RP or physics or both to accomodate some fancy fantasy tech that has more basis in some last century SF novel than in reality. You can doubt Triyun's credentials all you want, I don't care, don't know if he cares. Issue is, if he can actually prove a point and you can't, then guess who wins...

You are one to talk. I have to yet see you make one argument that isn't just nonsensical, partly bending the rules of the RP or physics or both to accomodate some fancy fantasy tech that has more basis in some last century SF novel than in reality. You can doubt Triyun's credentials all you want, I don't care, don't know if he cares. Issue is, if he can actually prove a point and you can't, then guess who wins...

All my fantasy tech is op recog. All my non fantasy tech is not and thoroughly researched and documented. You're right, if he can prove a point and I can't.. he does win. No dispute there. But the same is true for me. If I can prove my points, I win.

Ms. Obvious, your cape is showing. Your point is blunt.

Also, if she spams enough in the first few salvos to significantly damage your fleet.. I don't think she cares if she has to go back to resupply.. *chortles*.

Triyun should be flattered. He has his own cult! Like a real one.. not even an rp one!

All my fantasy tech is op recog. All my non fantasy tech is not and thoroughly researched and documented. You're right, if he can prove a point and I can't.. he does win. No dispute there. But the same is true for me. If I can prove my points, I win.

Ms. Obvious, your cape is showing. Your point is blunt.

you have a funny definition of 'thoroughly researched and documented'

I put more effort into it than most here. Lets make this conversation about me. I deserve the attention more than Triyun whom you worship anyhow. :P

... you do realise I've barely spoken to Triyun, ever, and in fact have opposed most of his actions as an RPer?

But it just goes to show how you and Mogar cannot conceive of somebody who disagrees with you but doesn't 'worship' the 'other side'. The slightest word against either of you? Clearly I must be a crony of the Tricent Hegemony!

Yeah we all know that's why you guys made a second RP in the first place.

Absolutely correct, almost makes me want to go back and tell Eva to go fuck herself instead of actually striving to construct a better RP, since you're trying desperately to turn it back into RP1, shall we compare your current alliance and the signatures on the original TSI?

Well, you better start making a better point then. Issue is, you claim your stuff to be thoroughly researched and documented. Well, may I point out that your space autocannon, is not even clearly identified? There exist at least three or so autocannons that have been identified as the guns that could probably have been used, because sources on the whole project conflict with each other. But I doubt you care, because every debate on research that you start is you citing over and over various different sources, which either are of dubious credibility or don't even really prove your point.

Triyun should be flattered. He has his own cult! Like a real one.. not even an rp one!

I put more effort into it than most here. Lets make this conversation about me. I deserve the attention more than Triyun whom you worship anyhow. :P

I can't even tell whether to be laughing or whether to be sad.

Absolutely correct, almost makes me want to go back and tell Eva to go $%&@ herself instead of actually striving to construct a better RP, since you're trying desperately to turn it back into RP1, shall we compare your current alliance and the signatures on the original TSI?

Nah, don't bother. Doubt you'd actually realise that a good few of our people weren't TSI anyway.

Absolutely correct, almost makes me want to go back and tell Eva to go $%&@ herself instead of actually striving to construct a better RP, since you're trying desperately to turn it back into RP1, shall we compare your current alliance and the signatures on the original TSI?

Go right ahead, check both the original and the second one.

Well, you better start making a better point then. Issue is, you claim your stuff to be thoroughly researched and documented. Well, may I point out that your space autocannon, is not even clearly identified? There exist at least three or so autocannons that have been identified as the guns that could probably have been used, because sources on the whole project conflict with each other. But I doubt you care, because every debate on research that you start is you citing over and over various different sources, which either are of dubious credibility or don't even really prove your point.

The above is a demonstration of your reading comprehension capabilities as I have expressed the exact model of the auto-cannon several times as being the 23 mm gun that was used on the TU-16, some migs, and the almaz space stations. How much more specific, than specifying an exact model, do I need to be? :P I even linked the data to the gun and its related mounts!

This is why we have GMs, and why we elect them. It's good to elect people who actually read people's content.

Go right ahead, check both the original and the second one.

I just linked the second one, every single original member besides lavo and shammy. neither of whom are active, also signed this, with the exceptions of Vektor and Voodoo, who are still ICly upon your side, even though Voodoo is pretending to be neutral so he can play GM and at least give you guys 2 months longer to drag this out.

I just linked the second one, every single original member besides lavo and shammy. neither of whom are active, also signed this, with the exceptions of Vektor and Voodoo, who are still ICly upon your side, even though Voodoo is pretending to be neutral so he can play GM and at least give you guys 2 months longer to drag this out.

So 3 of the people on a 7 man bloc also signed a declaration that had 6 people total. Yes truly 100% overlap.

Also I hope you can support accusations of GM bias with evidence.

So 3 of the people on a 7 man bloc also signed a declaration that had 6 people total. Yes truly 100% overlap.

Also I hope you can support accusations of GM bias with evidence.

17:55:51 -ChanServ- Access list for #hegemon:

-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-   Num   Lev  Nickname
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     1   100  Triyun
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     2   100  Voodoo
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     3   100  SarahTintagyl
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     4   100  Yawoo
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     5   100  Justinian_the_Mighty
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     6   100  ImperatorAzenquor
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     7   100  iamthey
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     8   100  Horo
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-     9   100  Evangeline
-
17:55:51 -ChanServ-    10   100  VektorZero[TOP]

provided!

The above is a demonstration of your reading comprehension capabilities as I have expressed the exact model of the auto-cannon several times as being the 23 mm gun that was used on the TU-16, some migs, and the almaz space stations. How much more specific, than specifying an exact model, do I need to be? :P I even linked the data to the gun and its related mounts!

This is why we have GMs, and why we elect them. It's good to elect people who actually read people's content.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun

If you read my post and your own sources, you'd actually know what I mean. But it is no surprise you failed at either.

I guess, Kevz, Mr Director and I just don't count, though we are half the signatories of the second document.

provided!

Guess Yeru must be biased for me too as we happen to have access to the same channel as well.

-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ- Access list for #africa:
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-   Num   Lev  Nickname
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-     1   100  Voodoo
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-     2   100  Yerushalayim
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-     3   100  Biohazard
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-     4   100  Uberstein
-
[23:58:43] -ChanServ-     5    50  Iceykins
-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salyut_3#On-board_gun

If you read my post and your own sources, you'd actually know what I mean. But it is no surprise you failed at either.

I guess, Kevz, Mr Director and I just don't count, though we are half the signatories of the second document.

That's great and all, but did you read the other one I linked as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almaz

Model: a unique 23mm Rikhter (factory index 261P or 225P) rapid-fire cannon

Mounts: This revolver cannon was modified from the tail-gun of the Tu-22 bomber

ROF: capable of a theoretical rate of fire of 1800-2000 (up to 2600) rounds per minute.

Projectile density: Each 168 gram (ammo 23-OFZ-D-R ) or 173 gram (ammo 23-OFZ-G-R) projectile 

Speed: 850 m/s relative to the station.

You don't count, Director apparently seems to be living under fear of you, understandably so since you have threatened your former allies with nuclear war before, I'd be hesitant to stray from you as well, considering how well you dealt with the recent attempt at independent thought. Kevin wants to war, which I can respect him for.

Guess Yeru must be biased for me too as we happen to have access to the same channel as well.

I'd believe it, that Yeru has always been a wild card.

!@#$, how come i never get invited into the special irc club? don't i get accused of being a hegemon crony enough to deserve it? :c

You just benefit more by trying to help them, with their assistance you can actually take on SEATO ICly, without it, you cannot, it makes sense.

Edited by Mogar