Lower Tech CNRP (3?)

Uberstein

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be perfect. Alternatively, could I ditch Eritrea and just take Libya?

Keep in mind that easternmost Libya is part of what I've already claimed. This is the map I PM'd to Uber after speaking with Yeru about Kurdistan:

mamlukborders.png

We can work something out if you've got your heart set on it, though.

Keep in mind that easternmost Libya is part of what I've already claimed. This is the map I PM'd to Uber after speaking with Yeru about Kurdistan:

mamlukborders.png

We can work something out if you've got your heart set on it, though.

Given the size of your claim, after I put it on the map, I slightly reduced your claim in Libya. Don't worry, you've still got a boot in the door.

As for Persia, I think the UAE could be a good trade for the large western chunk given up.

Edited by Uberstein

Given the size of your claim, after I put it on the map, I slightly reduced your claim in Libya. Don't worry, you've still got a boot in the door.

As for Persia, I think the UAE could be a good trade for the large western chunk given up.

[22:06:10] <Uberstein> http://postimg.org/image/eia2mnw8r/full/

This is ridiculous. This needs to be reversed, and we need to elect some GMs for this. It's straight up garbage for you to tell me that someone else gets land that I claimed first. You didn't even consult me after I went through the trouble of making you a map. That is a dick move, and you know it. Edited by Hereno

[22:06:10] <Uberstein> http://postimg.org/image/eia2mnw8r/full/This is ridiculous. This needs to be reversed, and we need to elect some GMs for this. It's straight up garbage for you to tell me that someone else gets land that I claimed first. You didn't even consult me after I went through the trouble of making you a map. That is a dick move, and you know it.

And so it begins...

Hold on a sec... Iranian Kurdistan consists of the Kurdistan, Kermanshah, and West Azerbaijan provinces. On the map, you've also given them IIam, Luristan, and Khuzestan. I'm fine with Yeru having IIam, since it actually has Kurds in it, but Khuzestan and Luristan never had anything to do with Kurdistan, which is what Yeru claimed. Unless I'm reading the map wrong, of couse.

Hold on a sec... Iranian Kurdistan consists of the Kurdistan, Kermanshah, and West Azerbaijan provinces. On the map, you've also given them IIam, Luristan, and Khuzestan. I'm fine with Yeru having IIam, since it actually has Kurds in it, but Khuzestan and Luristan never had anything to do with Kurdistan, which is what Yeru claimed. Unless I'm reading the map wrong, of couse.

I used the map given to me by Yeru over IRC. Start a forum PM between him, you, and me, and we'll sort it out.

I would like to announce Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear for CNRP-3 consisting whatever hasn't been claimed of the following territories: Bear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of Antarctica, Bear Island of Lake Superior, Bears Island of Tasmania, Greenland's (Nanortalik) Place of Polar Bears IslandBear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of Antarctica, Nunavut's Bear Island, Bear Island of Lake Temagami, and/or Bear Island chain of James Bay.

I know, it's just me, but I know i will be annoyed with that font. If you could give it a more attractive font like Felix Textiling, That would be great. It will just drive me crazy.

EDIT: Also, Massachusetts is not spelled Massachusettes. No E-S after the t's, just an s.

Edited by Ferdinand Foch