Lower Tech CNRP (3?)

Uberstein

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to announce Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear for CNRP-3 consisting whatever hasn't been claimed of the following territories: Bear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of AntarcticaBear Island of Lake Superior, Bears Island of Tasmania, Greenland's (Nanortalik) Place of Polar Bears IslandBear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of AntarcticaNunavut's Bear Island, Bear Island of Lake Temagami, and/or Bear Island chain of James Bay.

You have one great repetition in there.

PD, England or the United Kingdom?

Okay, final call before I post the map thread and rules tomorrow. If you do not see yourself on this map, and wish to be on it, speak now, or hold your peace until the map/rule thread is posted Tuesday.

Not really important, but since I didn't get any of Cyrenica could I have the Eritrean coast that I cut or Djibouti? Just a base for expansionism in East Africa?

I would like to announce Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear for CNRP-3 consisting whatever hasn't been claimed of the following territories: Bear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of Antarctica, Bear Island of Lake Superior, Bears Island of Tasmania, Greenland's (Nanortalik) Place of Polar Bears IslandBear Island of New Brunswick, Bear Island within Smith's Cove of Nova Scotia, Eight Bears Island of the Arctic, Bear Island of Maine, and Bear Island of Antarctica, Nunavut's Bear Island, Bear Island of Lake Temagami, and/or Bear Island chain of James Bay.

As amusing of a nation it is, this is considered an "unreasonable" claim, because it's effectively just make-work for the mapmaker.

I'm not on the map yet.

Poland, please.

Done

Can I have all the space in the Caucasus between Russia and Kurdistan/Iran/Ottoman as The Caucasus please?

Done

I'd like to augment my original claims: in addition to the original states, I'd like to claim Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota for the American Enclave, because why not.

Done (reasonable given the CSA)

Mexico please.

Done

Norway or England, doesn't matter to me.

Pick one when you DoE.

Since I'll be posting the rules & map in about an hour at most, I won't be accepting any more pre-post map people. You'll just have to DoE normally. :P

I'm in, I chose Great Britain,

Please name it the British Empire, and include all fourteen BOTs. I'll list them below, all of which are small islands currently held as British Overseas Territories. Will DoE when given the green light.

Turks and Caicos Islands

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha

Pitcairn Islands

Montserrat

Gibraltar

Falkland Islands

Cayman Islands

British Virgin Islands

British Indian Ocean Territory

British Antarctic Territory

Bermuda