Flag Designs Needed

Knights111

For my alliance titled the "Death Remnants".  We are a black team alliance that focuses on survival now, and survival forever. If you need any other info let me know. I cannot guarantee you any reward except for honorary status. Also, if you have a flag that you made a while back that is  not used anymore(that fits the situation) you may post that. Thank you all.

I do not care if you like me or not, i do not want criticism here, i just want a flag. 

Edited by Knights111

jihad_flag.jpg

I don't know what the hell the gibberish reads, I just pulled it off Google. You're welcome.

sorry, but after i did some research i found out that that is the Islamic creed, and not only do i want this to be multicultural, but also, i am not Muslim.

So... I am still accepting flags!

Edited by Knights111

442412.jpg

Black.  Deathy, but not TOO deathy.  Remnanty enough, and with just the right hint of multiculturalism.

perfect. I am going to use it, but for anyone else, i will still be accepting others. This is really good, and we will see if anyone can challenge it.]

P.S. i sent you a pm walsh

This alliance will be sanctioned within a year. Bet on it.

I am having trouble getting one member, so i am not sure. Right now i am looking for a protector.

FRANZ: It is clear that walsh's is the best right now.

Edited by Knights111

I am having trouble getting one member, so i am not sure. Right now i am looking for a protector.

FRANZ: It is clear that walsh's is the best right now.

Imagine what would have happened if you joined an alliance first to learn where to start without tarnishing your name ...... Who would [i]want[/i] to join you?

Edited by Rayvon

Imagine what would have happened if you joined an alliance first to learn where to start without tarnishing your name ...... Who would want to join you?

Please, next time read the first post carefully, it is not rocket science. Unless you are posting a flag, try to not post here.

Please, next time read the first post carefully, it is not rocket science. Unless you are posting a flag, try to not post here.

I can read just fine, but because you make a demand on the OWF it doesn't mean it will be adhered to, you spent a couple too many days around Methrage. Consider that a freebie. 

Especially from someone who might even consider giving you protection ....... Even if only for their own sheer amusement in spite of the way you threw past attempts to help you in their face .. 

N----------------------

N|        I                 |

N|      am a           |

N |     wavey          |

N|     flag on         |

N | a  pole           |

N---------------------

N

N

N

I can read just fine, but because you make a demand on the OWF it doesn't mean it will be adhered to, you spent a couple too many days around Methrage. Consider that a freebie. 

Especially from someone who might even consider giving you protection ....... Even if only for their own sheer amusement in spite of the way you threw past attempts to help you in their face .. 

N----------------------
N|        I                 |
N|      am a           |
N |     wavey          |
N|     flag on         |
N | a  pole           |
N---------------------
N
N
N

^This is a perfect example of why CN is a dying game.

Knights, here you are, sir.
I hope it is to your liking.
PicsArt_1403140506579_zpsodsk4qho.jpg

^This is a perfect example of why CN is a dying game.

Knights, here you are, sir.
I hope it is to your liking.

I know, I'm such an !@#$%^& for offering help and habitually posting in-character in the OOC forum .. There's no IC in OOC room ..  :frantic:

Anyways - as I was saying, despite his past !@#$%^&* of throwing past help in one's face -- there's still some out there willing to help out the noob (who aren't looking to manipulate him) if he's still intent on continually running into the exact same wall ... Edited by Rayvon

I think its apparent that OWF is the LAST place any new nation should cone to for help regarding anything at all.
OOC or IC doesn't matter. With a declining population you all are forced to make stupid alienating decisions only to bitch about the results of said decisions later in the form of "Planet Bob is dying."
No shit. Who in their right.mind would want to waste even a.fraction of their time dealing with stupid people like you?

I think its apparent that OWF is the LAST place any new nation should cone to for help regarding anything at all.
OOC or IC doesn't matter. With a declining population you all are forced to make stupid alienating decisions only to !@#$%* about the results of said decisions later in the form of "Planet Bob is dying."
No !@#$. Who in their right.mind would want to waste even a.fraction of their time dealing with stupid people like you?

Yes CN will be a far better place with heroes like you white-knighting for people like Knights11111111. Maybe if you looked into who he is you would realize that any negativity towards him is simply a case of actions having consequences.

OOC or IC doesn't matter. With a declining population you all are forced to make stupid alienating decisions only to !@#$%* about the results of said decisions later in the form of "Planet Bob is dying."
No !@#$. Who in their right.mind would want to waste even a.fraction of their time dealing with stupid people like you?

Are you even reading before you start responding? Your excessive, uncharacteristic slur of typo's suggests a degree of frustration.

Yes CN will be a far better place with heroes like you white-knighting for people like Knights11111111. Maybe if you looked into who he is you would realize that any negativity towards him is simply a case of actions having consequences.

Im well aware. I just don't hold grudges and drive people from Bob because Im too much of a flaming pussy to have a real war.
Lets continue this trend though. It very healthy.
I cab name numerous newbies driven from Bob over this same bulshit. And it is complete utter bulshit.
2 weeks from now, when people start posting blabs about how CN is.dying ZOMG WHY?
I am going to laugh and say the exact same thing I always have.

Good job Bob. You really care about your community. You've made it apparent.

Typos I relate to the fact Im using a phone.
I sware that everyone and their dog knew this already.
My auto complete and on screen keyboard isn't exactly the best. But I do what I can to counter this. I often spend 5x what you.do writing a simple message.

Im well aware. I just don't hold grudges and drive people from Bob because Im too much of a flaming !@#$% to have a real war.
Lets continue this trend though. It very healthy.
I cab name numerous newbies driven from Bob over this same bul!@#$. And it is complete utter bul!@#$.
2 weeks from now, when people start posting blabs about how CN is.dying ZOMG WHY?
I am going to laugh and say the exact same thing I always have.

Good job Bob. You really care about your community. You've made it apparent.

You're so right. I'm so sorry.

I rescind my offer for help. I'll let him continue to flounder around aimlessly and cross people multiple times. And I'll stand back and just watch it happen, and do nothing. Then I'll be contributing to helping the community last ....... owait ......

Then when another nation leaves this world, I'll say the same thing I say every time ............. Edited by Rayvon