Limitless Nexus Clarification of Policy

Looking forward to fighting alongside Kashmir. It's been a few months.

You're on your own, keep dreaming. 

As Kashmir's Hangman/Warlord/MoD/whatever, it is also my responsibility to inform you that Stonewall14 is on our "bad boy bad boys whatcha gonna do when we come for you" list. We will be coming for him soon and cannot wait. Please don't involve yourself Methrage, it's not too late to back out now and you are better and smarter than this. Just being friendly and all that. :)

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
- Bernkastel

I'm sure we can work something out and I appreciate you guys holding off on any attacks for the moment, so he can assist in dishing out Neo Uruk's punishment. Contact me in PM to discuss this further, I look forward to a good relationship with Kashmir and I'm confident something can be worked out which benefits both of us.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we can work something out and I appreciate you guys holding off on any attacks for the moment, so he can assist in dishing out Neo Uruk's punishment. Contact me in PM to discuss this further, I look forward to a good relationship with Kashmir and I'm confident something can be worked out which benefits both of us.

I believe I speak for Kashmir when I say we are not presently seeking any terms for Stonewall. After what he has done to us, forgiveness and reparations or to let him walk free are not an option. It would be a waste of my time and your time because our position is very clear. The only option presented to you is if you want to burn for a traitor, liar and thief. I'm hoping that answer is no because the list of victims this person has accumulated should not be drawn out any further.

I believe I speak for Kashmir when I say we are not presently seeking any terms for Stonewall. After what he has done to us, forgiveness and reparations or to let him walk free are not an option. It would be a waste of my time and your time because our position is very clear. The only option presented to you is if you want to burn for a traitor, liar and thief. I'm hoping that answer is no because the list of victims this person has accumulated should not be drawn out any further.

I'll speak with you on IRC if you're on.

If Kashmir was to burn because you can't let go off pointless grudge, it won't be me burning for a traitor. I've heard his side on what happened to him with the invasion of privacy into his personal life by one of your former members. However that member is gone, so the grudge is over. Also war is part of the game, don't give me non-sense of him being PZI to some degree because some of your members lost some stats. You scratch my back, I scratch your back. You'd do well to remember that and trying to PZI him will not work, but only cause your alliance more misfortune. I like Kashmir and consider both SirWilliam & Master Hakai good friends, who I would send aid to in a crisis. I trust Kashmir is smarter than turning a friend who has already sent aid to your nations and is willing to send more, into an enemy instead because you're unwilling to let go of grudges. I'm the kind of guy who wouldn't care about my stats as I nuke your entire top tier with me as I bring you down with me, but I like Kashmir. I would rather have a treaty with you guys than fight you. Be smart.

I'm around most of the time. It's just my name, no tags or anything. Hit me up whenever you like.

I'm on now.

Edited by Methrage

If Kashmir was to burn because you can't let go off pointless grudge, it won't be me burning for a traitor. I've heard his side on what happened to him with the invasion of privacy into his personal life by one of your former members. However that member is gone, so the grudge is over. Also war is part of the game, don't give me non-sense of him being PZI to some degree because some of your members lost some stats. You scratch my back, I scratch your back. You'd do well to remember that and trying to PZI him will not work, but only cause your alliance more misfortune. I like Kashmir and consider both SirWilliam & Master Hakai good friends, who I would send aid to in a crisis. I trust Kashmir is smarter than turning a friend who has already sent aid to your nations and is willing to send more, into an enemy instead because you're unwilling to let go of grudges. I'm the kind of guy who wouldn't care about my stats as I nuke your entire top tier with me as I bring you down with me, but I like Kashmir. I would rather have a treaty with you guys than fight you. Be smart.

I'm on now.

take a breath man, you're flexing too hard..

I don't think you realize what "grudge" or "rogue" mean, considering you're changing them out.

I don't think you do, you seem to use the terms however you want. I never said anything about rogues, as he is not currently rouging them. All that exists are some grudges on their part, which I'm in talks with them to resolve. If they have been wronged, amends will be made. As I respect Kashmir and would even like them as ally.

Enjoy having your stats Zeroed out.

Edited by Methrage

Correct, Stonewall never once attacked Kashmir. Thanks for fixing the truth for us Methrage.

You're really not worth responding to with such dumb comments, but I never said he didn't attack or rogue them. What I said is he is no longer rouging them and won't in the future. I will compensate Kashmir the best I can, since I consider them one of the few alliances who really are worthy of respect.

Edited by Methrage

You're right, actually. I don't speak for Kashmir. Kashmir's nations are quite autonomous and capable of their own decisions.

However, I -do- speak for the squad of Kashmir that fought on about six fronts during the last global war on behalf of the afore-mentioned alliance, on top of three-manning our own private war against an entire alliance for a full month, and still emerging as the victors. I repeat: Neo Uruk does not stand alone.

You're right, actually. I don't speak for Kashmir. Kashmir's nations are quite autonomous and capable of their own decisions.

However, I -do- speak for the squad of Kashmir that fought on about six fronts during the last global war on behalf of the afore-mentioned alliance, on top of three-manning our own private war against an entire alliance for a full month, and still emerging as the victors. I repeat: Neo Uruk does not stand alone.

Which aforementioned alliances? I hope your not referring to Neo Uruk as an alliance.

I was referring to Kashmir. The only alliance I mentioned. Noun, singular.

Bolded for your convenience.

I was referring to Kashmir. The only alliance I mentioned. Noun, singular.

Bolded for your convenience.

Well, I have great respect for Kashmir. So I think there is potential we can be good friends. I don't know why you think you have some obligation of loyalty towards Neo Uruk, but you don't.

How things can go down is you guys go after stonewall, I continue to send him aid. You guys send your fighters aid. We see how things go from there. Or I could just send Kashimir aid if you guys want to be the friends I've thought of you as.

Are you literally trying to bribe my friends (out of hitting their own rogue) as a play against me?

I don't even need to bribe most of your "friends" to attack you; you do plenty to make yourself unpopular on your own.

And so it begins again, you got me good Jack....o/ Welcome Back, I apologize for not beng present during your visits but I will come visit Kashmir again asap....o/ Guerrilla War \o o/ Limitless Nexus \o o/ Kashmir \o

Edited by Stonewall14

Also on another note, Limitless Nexus is now up to 6 full members. So we've doubled in size since the above statement made 2 days ago. We welcome more to join us.

Except two are renowned for changing alliances faster than most change their socks. (one of which has very dubious political/ideological extremist leanings), and one has been inactive for 3 weeks, so perhaps three is a bit more realistic