Limitless Nexus Clarification of Policy

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

Limitless Nexus Announcement

Today I would like to make clear our policy regarding spy operations against the Libertarian Empire.

For any nation launching Spy Operations against the Libertarian Empire, if your identity is revealed, your spy operations will be met with retaliatory nuclear strikes against your nation. This includes all types of Spy Operations.

If you are in an alliance and your alliance continues to support you, you open any nations in your alliance within range of the Libertarian Empire to possibly getting hit with retaliatory nuclear strikes as well. This includes any nations which may come within range of the Libertarian Empire as the war rages on.

The cost of war is irrelevant for us, as nothing will bring us the Libertarian Empire greater pleasure than causing maximum destruction upon those who wish to challenge us.

We will meet aggressive actions against us with nothing less than nuclear war, so for anyone thinking of launching further Spy Operations on us; expect nothing less.

Signed,

Methrage, Sovereign of the Nexus

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revolutionary

I don't think such a policy is anything revolutionary, although I would hate for any individuals to claim they expected anything less if they try any spy operations against us and get nuked in response. Of course it should go without saying, but some nation rulers out there can be pretty dense.

Edited by Methrage

I don't think such a policy is anything revolutionary, although I would hate for any individuals to claim they expected anything less if they try any spy operations against us and get nuked in response. Of course it should go without saying, but some nation rulers out there can be pretty dense.

That I would agree on....

Is this supposed to be a deterrent or a welcoming committee?

I for one would love a good reason to engage in a nuclear war with a deserving nation, so if someone wants war; I welcome them to give me good reason to war them.

I suppose for the sake of adding more content to this announcement, I'll include some more information on what led to this announcement.

To: Methrage    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 6/12/2014 12:28:22 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

I received two messaged like this in my inbox, which actually got me excited. Warring nations who have done nothing to deserve it is boring, so I would love good reason to engage in a nuclear war with the goal of causing maximum destruction. If their identity was revealed, I would of been even happier, since I would of had the perfect excuse to do what I've been wanting to do. 

Also on an unrelated note, Limitless Nexus is now up to at least 3 full members, despite us not making any attempts at actively recruiting. So regardless we are growing and that is also good.

Currently we have no enemies we are aware of and that is rather boring, if someone wants to be our enemy; I'll enjoy fighting them.

Hence the sarcasm. :P Chill bro

I know, I just wanted to take the opportunity to point out I'm still DBDC. I realize you're just messing around and its all in good fun. My lack of an emoticon at the end of that post might of made it come out wrong, but I realize you're not threatening me. :P

Also on an unrelated note, Limitless Nexus is now up to at least 3 full members, despite us not making any attempts at actively recruiting. So regardless we are growing and that is also good.

Currently we have no enemies we are aware of and that is rather boring, if someone wants to be our enemy; I'll enjoy fighting them.

I don't think this requires a new announcement, but I would like to correct the above statement regarding us having no enemies.

From this point forward, Neo Uruk has been deemed an Enemy of the Nexus and will continue to be attacked until he reaches Zero Infrastructure, Zero Technology and Zero Land. He will make a good source of war training for some of our smaller nations until all his stats reach Zero. We welcome anyone who also wants in on the fun to join us in making his stats reach Zero for his consistently bad posting. I remember it was Neo Uruk who said he wanted to bring back Shark Week to attack bad posters, but with him being among the worst posters; I hope he doesn't complain to much about what he's brought upon himself...

Actually hearing him complain about it will only make it more fun, so complain all you want Neo Uruk. You should of just accepted your defeat when you got your ass handed to you after making a call out thread towards me in World Affairs, but instead you've chosen to keep following me around while trying to annoy me with your bad posting.

Also on another note, Limitless Nexus is now up to 6 full members. So we've doubled in size since the above statement made 2 days ago. We welcome more to join us.

Edited by Methrage

I'd like to see it happen.

Its happening.

6 members after about 4 months is surely a crowning achievement for a veteran such as yourself.

It was a one man AA until 16 days ago, then 1-4 days since the rest of them joined. So we are having a good momentum right now.

Edited by Methrage

I'd like to see it happen.

Your fate is sealed good bye once old friend...your posting towards me makes this rather easy...adios amigo...O/

:. Launch Nuclear Attack On neo uruk

Attacking Nation: Dixie Cove (stonewall14)   Number of Nuclear Weapons: 4 Defending Nation: neo uruk (rey the great) Infrastructure: 1,736.05 Defending Tanks: 0 Cruise Missiles: 0

Your weapons are currently being prepared for launch.
You must wait until 6/16/2014 2:00 AM to launch nuclear weapons.

That and some more conventional ass whooping headed your way then we will let the new guys pass you around like a hot girl...o/ Limitless Nexus

limitlesslogo360x200_zps4592cf53.gif

Government Update

stonewall14 of Dixie Cove has been promoted to the official position of Guerrilla Warlord.

He is responsible for coordinating and dealing with wars in the lower NS area. He also has authority to recruit more members to reach our goals more effectively.

Signed,

Methrage, Sovereign of the Nexus

As Kashmir's Hangman/Warlord/MoD/whatever, it is also my responsibility to inform you that Stonewall14 is on our "bad boy bad boys whatcha gonna do when we come for you" list. We will be coming for him soon and cannot wait. Please don't involve yourself Methrage, it's not too late to back out now and you are better and smarter than this. Just being friendly and all that. :)

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
- Bernkastel