The Nergal Accords

pd73bassman

flag_o10.pngabls_w11.gif

The Nergal Accords

Preamble

The Disciples of Destruction and The Annunaki Bloodline Society, in recognition of their continued friendship and mutual interest, hereby enter this protectorate  agreement to continue our camaraderie and provide for the defense and prosperity of one another

Article I- Sovereignty

The Disciples of Destruction and The Annunaki Bloodline Society recognize each other as separate and sovereign alliances, however for the duration of this treaty The Annunaki Bloodline Society agrees to adhere the foreign policy of the Disciples.

Article II- Camaraderie

The memberships of each signatory commit to remain civil towards each other at all times, particularly in public channels, but also in private. The signatory alliances and their member states will treat each other with as much respect and decency as they would their own. Healthy debate, constructive criticism are to be encouraged, but both parties are expected to show tact and consideration by going through appropriate channels when addressing concerns.

Article III- Non-Aggression

No member of either signatory may participate in, support or condone military action against a member within the corresponding signatory. If such an incident does happen, the signatories will do what is necessary to ensure that the situation is settled amicably.

Article IV- Espionage and Information

Both signed alliances agree under no circumstances shall either signatory
alliance engage in espionage against the other. The signatories agree to
share information that they come across that pertains to the other
alliance with the other signatory.

Article V- Military and Financial Assistance

Should either signatory become the victim of a unprovoked external aggression, or internal subversion, the corresponding signatory is obligated to provide any and all assistance possible, including but not limited to military and financial means. Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it deems appropriate.

Article VI- Financial Agreement

The Annunaki Bloodline Society agrees to make all tech deals exclusive to DoD before any other outside party.

Article VII- Amendments

Any amendments to this treaty must be first discussed and agreed upon by the appropriate government officials of each party, and undergo the appropriate processes.

Article VIII- Withdrawal

Termination of this pact requires a 72 hours notice. This notice is required to be given firstly via private channels. The grace period may be truncated by mutual agreement of the signatories.

Signed for by The Annunaki Bloodline Society,

Musmahhu x All Seeing Eye x MoD
mdsmith x MoFA x MoD
goodison537 x MoF
Tomuski x MoDv
Annies Boobs x M@LI

Signed for by The Disciples of Destruction,

Elders,
Bassman
Hormones
Jesse James

Blessed,
Anakey
Dragon Aspect
Malinok
Raymond Jaeger

I again would like to thank The Disciples of Destruction for Protecting The Society. We look forward to a long lasting friendship and more metal videos will be posted for you all very soon!

The Annunaki Bloodline Society agrees to make all tech deals exclusive to Bassman before any other outside party.

Fixed that for you.

At first, when I read the OP of this thread, I became really concerned that it had nothing to do with Nordreich. I mean it's February of 2014 people, we have a theme going ffs. You can't just break the pattern like that and expect everyone just to be ok with that. Thank you Mr. Cruncher for ensuring that we're back on the ground where we belong.

Is it just me or does this "protectorate treaty" provide for mutual defense and optional aggression; outside of its fairly standard exclusive econ and foreign policy clauses, it looks like a typical MDoAP. That's fine, but does DoD really expect that ALBS will be able to offer substantive support during war?

The Annunaki Bloodline Society agrees to make all tech deals exclusive to Bassman before any other outside party.

Fixed that for you.

Maybe if you would of took a sec to look at my aid screen before you started running your mouth again you would have seen I didn't have any tech deals with ABLS. Then again I don't expect too much out of you so carry on with your ignorance.

Is it just me or does this "protectorate treaty" provide for mutual defense and optional aggression; outside of its fairly standard exclusive econ and foreign policy clauses, it looks like a typical MDoAP. That's fine, but does DoD really expect that ALBS will be able to offer substantive support during war?

That's how i read it, which is why the financial clause stood out to me.

I'm a bit hopped up on cold meds however.

Maybe if you would of took a sec to look at my aid screen before you started running your mouth again you would have seen I didn't have any tech deals with ABLS. Then again I don't expect too much out of you so carry on with your ignorance.

Oh yeah, my bad. You haven't finished sucking your other tech farms dry yet.