Of: Peace

Neo Uruk

Peace Terms  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Throwing a member under the bus, even if it's you and even if he doesn't really mean his words, is the biggest sign or poor leadership you can have.

The only one who's been thrown under the bus is me so I'm not to sure what fantasy world your living on. He was the leader of his own AA who attacked me just because he finds me annoying. Is that good leadership to you?
Anyway admin just said what he did is not allowed but said it's difficult to enforced since it can be claimed to be over political reasons and advised me to join a AA that will have my back.

If she sentenced you to ZI, I think one round of ZI in retaliation would be an acceptable reaction (if you can even manage to do it). The other options I think are straying to much from having anything to do with CN and I wouldn't consider acceptable if offered to me.

I don't have any money left so I'm forced to turtle. I'll check on my nation in a week or 2 and see how much time and resources they've wasted on it. Those nukes can't be cheap.

Love poem, MSPaint, and How High are the top 3 vote-getters. I'll update everyone on my choice.

Hey look at me everyone! Look at me! I'm rey the chihuahua rararararararara.

This is going to be a very long war so I hope your prepared for the long fight.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they'll be just as happy that you've told me you're holding yourself to eternally warring me. Not that you have the funds to do so in any form. You're at my mercy.

I hope your prepared to sell down when our war expires so you can keep me at this mercy.

I don't even like her posts, but if he keeps at this much longer I'm probably going to see about getting some tech deals going between our nations. Just let her go, you made your point. That this thread even exists is an embarrassment for all of CN.

I don't even like her posts, but if he keeps at this much longer I'm probably going to see about getting some tech deals going between our nations. Just let her go, you made your point. That this thread even exists is an embarrassment for all of CN.

I can think of worse ones.

In any case, my entire alliance is waiting with baited breath for this adventure, Daenerys Targaryen. Don't let us down.

Trust me, if this guy were to ever grow a nation it wouldn't matter how many more nations are in his alliance.

So long as I don't start a war :>

Starting wars is my job and no one can do it like me.

It would be you and Rayvon's best interest to calm it down. I would hate to have to pick up my cellular and call Dajobo, Centurius, or Cable77 again.

whip1.png

Agreed completely. These kind of threads get old after awhile, its the same as when they happen to anyone else. One person has a problem, makes a thread, and then people follow in on one side and mock someone until they both get tired and don't care anymore.

In all seriousness, both sides are being entertained (Speaking from personal experience of course) It's something to do and it can be done so i'm indifferent to the thread.

Starting wars is my job and no one can do it like me.

It would be you and Rayvon's best interest to calm it down. I would hate to have to pick up my cellular and call Dajobo, Centurius, or Cable77 again.

whip1.png

1) I'm fairly sure neither Dajobo or Fark in general would care enough to try and start a war with NSO again.
2) I'm protected by DBDC so even if it were in TOP's interests it wouldn't be.

I posted it pretty publicly. I have no issue with TOP and I'm fairly sure Crymson would be the only one just rallying for my head.

K so when Crymson does it, its OK. Yet when I rally for your head you block me and don't snap me back anymore.

:mad:

I posted it pretty publicly. I have no issue with TOP and I'm fairly sure Crymson would be the only one just rallying for my head.

For what it's worth, Crymson is like that to just about everyone. It's just how he is- cynical and jaded, and we love him for it. :wub:

Also I have a feeling starting another war against NSO isn't really something on our radars right about now, especially not for Daenerys Targaryen or Rotavele.