Golden Raspberry Awards 2013 - Award Ceremony

alyster

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least effective militairy? Most inactive! But, but, but...

article-2255798-16B79B1E000005DC-2_634x3

i'm a baaaad man

Oh, Mythy poo, how I love you!

#MHA4lyfeswag

Edited by The King

Make love, not war! Unless you're making love to Non Grata's tiny little war-torn nations. Then you can do both... :wub:

Just the way we like them - war-torn.  As to being little - such is how it goes when alliances that only war when they can dogpile like cowards.  Seeing MHA's damage output brings a warm smile to NG's face though.

Kind of surprised UPN didn't get more love for "Worst Miltary" as they've been much worse than MHA....if you can believe that.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=742188

o7 Cash > WRC Coalition

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Just the way we like them - war-torn.  As to being little - such is how it goes when alliances that only war when they can dogpile like cowards.  Seeing MHA's damage output brings a warm smile to NG's face though.

Kind of surprised UPN didn't get more love for "Worst Miltary" as they've been much worse than MHA....if you can believe that.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=742188

o7 Cash > WRC Coalition

I dunno. I had an MHA guy attack me and then turtle after day one.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=745814

He did do some damage so he  was mostly harmless but not totally ;)

Most on our side is going to hate me for saying this but a thank you to most of the NG members who have been giving us a hard fight.  I found it useful to fight an alliance like yours instead of some that might have been a better match for the MHA.  It made for a better shake out.  :awesome: Might have been even better if you guys didn't try to get such a reaction from many of us that fought you.  Even Nor members were more civil but I guess that's what NG is about. :unsure:

This one got ordered to attack to pick up the stagger. Had he not done that, you would have gone hippy the day after.

Of course, when we order people in, we do hope and expect they also put up a good fight. But anyway, keeping you in the war is more important than damage stats.

Only 0.78 damage given to every damage taken?  Steve, what happened?  Did you run out of nukes?  Didn't you even get a chance to restock?  You should have done even more damage to us.  We only just barely won.  I thought we had an agreement?  I'm not sure I can trust NG after this...

Baby, it's not you it's us. You want all our attention but we have 4 other alliances demanding service too and those Umbrella and VE guys are really needy.

He did do some damage so he  was mostly harmless but not totally ;)

Most on our side is going to hate me for saying this but a thank you to most of the NG members who have been giving us a hard fight.  I found it useful to fight an alliance like yours instead of some that might have been a better match for the MHA.  It made for a better shake out.  :awesome: Might have been even better if you guys didn't try to get such a reaction from many of us that fought you.  Even Nor members were more civil but I guess that's what NG is about. :unsure:

It's always more fun when the opponent fights back. Even more so when they send you sweet or not so sweet nothings. With NG, you pretty much have to assume that none of it is personal and most of it's tongue in cheek. Actually, the most foulmouthed opponent I had was an MHAer. I retaliated by forgetting to log in for 3 days, which happens from time to time.

Baby, it's not you it's us. You want all our attention but we have 4 other alliances demanding service too and those Umbrella and VE guys are really needy.

It's always more fun when the opponent fights back. Even more so when they send you sweet or not so sweet nothings. With NG, you pretty much have to assume that none of it is personal and most of it's tongue in cheek. Actually, the most foulmouthed opponent I had was an MHAer. I retaliated by forgetting to log in for 3 days, which happens from time to time.

You are pure evil

Even Nor members were more civil but I guess that's what NG is about. :unsure:

I am not an expert of NG-ers, and I don't think that "alliance character" is really a thing, but - for what is worth - my experiences with NG-ers have always been absolutely interesting and pleasant.
Maybe some were just a bit bitter for being in that (strategically) bad spot? Or they may have been just joking.

(Or they had been 'specially nice with me just because I am that handsome etc. That's a theory too...)

(Or they had been 'specially nice with me just because I am that handsome etc. That's a theory too...)

I think that's more than a theory  :ehm:

Speaking of interesting and pleasant, you haven't been around to visit us in a while .. It's been Dragonshy visiting lately - just not the same :P

Speaking of interesting and pleasant, you haven't been around to visit us in a while .. It's been Dragonshy visiting lately - just not the same :P

Yeah, I deserted every embassy because I don't anymore have the time for a decent presence there. :( The NSO's has always been on of my favourite and it's probably the one I miss the most.

But hey, Dragonshy's actually much sexier than me, anyway. :)

It's because you haven't signed our DoN in all honesty.

Sign the DoN and we'll let you take Jerdge for 6 hours every week under supervision