Irony in retrospect

Ogaden

Considering neither alliance has a treaty with Umbrella, care to explain how this remotely makes sense other than being on the same war-side?

He's talking about how C&G regrets getting rolled last war for umbrella, as well as NPO wasting it's upper tier on Umbrella. I think.

Nevermind, this is a dumb thread 

rota's reply is basically what I meant, they threw away so much of their strength to defend someone who is one of the main pillars of the coalition rolling them currently.

edit: directing my reply at the proper people!

Edited by Mogar

No sweetie. You were in there at the beginning of 2012. It's 2013 now not 2015. Here's a link to refresh you of when you were a MHA triumvirate.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Triumvirate_of_the_Mostly_Harmless_Alliance

Meaning you were the leader of MHA literally during/just before the grudge war, which MHA lost not won.

I was in IRON  in the beginning of 2012.

If you're going to stalk someone, you might as well be factually correct and not insist you know better than the actual person.

No sweetie. You were in there at the beginning of 2012. It's 2013 now not 2015. Here's a link to refresh you of when you were a MHA triumvirate.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Triumvirate_of_the_Mostly_Harmless_Alliance

Meaning you were the leader of MHA literally during/just before the grudge war, which MHA lost not won.

From that page:

Last Updated
  • 4th of April 2011

I suppose MHA should send you a thanks for reminding them that they need some housekeeping, but I doubt they'd bother :P

@Oga: anything can be fixed :)

I also like how the active DT Minister of Defense has dual membership with DBDC and has been tech raiding people and no one has brought it up yet. !@#$%*es be tripping.

I wonder if there is a DT-DBDC treaty floating around or something. Oh right, there is. Shocker. Also, are we back to the moralism of "tech raiding is bad yo"?

I was in IRON  in the beginning of 2012.

If you're going to stalk someone, you might as well be factually correct and not insist you know better than the actual person.

Apparently it is factually correct. It states you were the leader of MHA, and that everything you said was bull shit. You said you haven't been in MHA for 3 years yet its 2013 and at the very end of 2011 you were the leader of MHA. Do you even subtract, bro? You also claim you lead MHA to glory in it's wars and was the reason MHA was a pwnage in wars. Which is obviously false.

Also, is it really stalking? I make sure I read about what I am talking about before I discuss it so of course I read about it.

From that page:

Last Updated

• 4th of April 2011
I suppose MHA should send you a thanks for reminding them that they need some housekeeping, but I doubt they'd bother :P

@Oga: anything can be fixed :)

That doesn't disprove any factual evidence of this claim and is 100% irrelevant to our discussion. If I stated that the wiki has been around for 6 years it would hold about as much relevancy as your comment.

I wonder if there is a DT-DBDC treaty floating around or something. Oh right, there is. Shocker. Also, are we back to the moralism of "tech raiding is bad yo"?

Your point? There are quite a few MADPs left in the world and DT-DBDC do have a treaty. However that doesn't change the fact that their MoD is tech raiding random nations on the DBDC AA. Therefore basically DT Gov't is declaring on other alliance's nations. The morality isn't the issue at hand, I was just bringing it to attention. It would be a shame if this had a part in starting the next global war. Edited by Rotavele

Apparently it is factually correct and is it really stalking? I make sure I read about what I am talking about before I discuss it.

That doesn't disprove any factual evidence of this claim and is 100% irrelevant to our discussion.

There are a few MADPs left and DT-DBDC do have a treaty. However that doesn't change the fact that their MoD is tech raiding random nations on the DBDC AA. Therefore basically DT Gov't is declaring on other alliance's nations. The morality isn't the issue at hand, I was just bringing it to attention. It would be a shame if this had a part in starting the next global war.

Note to Rota: When your being a "stickler" on facts that are this irrelevant, it it very unlikely that people will like your thoughts, suggestions, ideas and on a certain level, you. 

Apparently it is factually correct. It states you were the leader of MHA, and that everything you said was bull !@#$. You said you haven't been in MHA for 3 years yet its 2013 and at the very end of 2011 you were the leader of MHA. Do you even subtract, bro? You also claim you lead MHA to glory in it's wars and was the reason MHA was a pwnage in wars. Which is obviously false.

I remember Myth been in IRON in December and November fighting in the war(there is one post that shows he was there in late November).

And there is another to suggest he was in MHA in August which is a long way off 3 years.

I mean it's literally not that hard to say "you weren't out of MHA by the end of 2010."

Instead you fell on your face trying to exaggerate your point/counterpoint.

No... I think you're trying to fire what you can, but it doesn't take away from the fact that all my statements were true.

Rotavele, you seem mad.

You got me, I am enraged because: You were wrong, I proved you wrong, I win as always.

No but on a non-sarcastic stance, one thing that you have made me mad over is that you're literally no competition. You're stepping up to me when you cant even subtract. It's as if you are stepping up to a lion when you're nothing but a gazelle.

I am Moufassa and this is my jungle, IYIyth.

Rawr. Edited by Rotavele