Winter is Here

Moufassa

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm the only one confused here, but this treaty wasn't posted here, on the Wiki, on the VE forums, or on the LoSS forums. Am I wrong?

I was about to point to shoddy record keeping which appears to have been confirmed before I actually posted.  Good research, though.  Usually alliances get 1 of these things right.

We hadn't gotten around to posting it yet, but as far as the VE charter is concerned, LoSS is our oDoAP ally.

Also, I know I've only been back a bit but LOSS isn't what I think of when I think of winter... Edited by Monroe

It really isn't. You could have at least had LoSS use the second Moldavi Doctrine.

Would have been a rather humorous thing to do in light of the beginning of the war, but no, there would be outcry for that happening too. The last war really should have put to bed any controversies people can make about war chaining and declarations.

Would have been a rather humorous thing to do in light of the beginning of the war, but no, there would be outcry for that happening too. The last war really should have put to bed any controversies people can make about war chaining and declarations.

I had a problem with the way EQ chained in, and I'm not a fan of this either.

I had a problem with the way EQ chained in, and I'm not a fan of this either.

I don't think anyone is a "fan" of it, but some people want to have treaty chains when entering fronts, and we're happy to oblige. There is a reason this is the 2.0 version of the Shady Business Accords.