Winter is Here

Moufassa

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you dislike it when it doesn't benefit your interests.

Ironically, this post could now sum up those defending this sort of thing now, and crying about it last war. Mirrors are handy.

Edit: WTF, why does chrome error every time I use Multiquote. UGH

Edited by Rush Sykes

Ironically, this post could now sum up those defending this sort of thing now, and crying about it last war. Mirrors are handy.

Edit: WTF, why does chrome error every time I use Multiquote. UGH

Clearly, it's destiny that you'll never be able to use it.

Maybe GATO can show everyone how they are better than this by actually putting some effort in a war.

You and I both know that this behavior is pretty deplorable on LoSS's part, but please use my AA to deflect from that fact. I never in my life thought I would see the day where LoSS doesn't come to the aid of TIO, who has been their closest and most steadfast ally for years. To oA in on a treaty that is brand new and forgo that relationship is really quite sad. 

For clarification purposes GATO and LoSS still have an oDoAP from the treaty review or was that an outright cancellation?

Treaty still exists, however we certainly were not expecting it to be activated in this conflict (at least on our end.) I figured LoSS would have a MDP treaty that would override it (say TIO for example,) especially when we weren't sure what side TIO was going to be on.

odoap^^

haha at replies.

Wartime is the best

The replies are pretty universal contempt for your alliances pathetic flip-flop. I dislike alliances like Polar and VE, but they don't pull shit like this. What you've done is earned yourself a one way ticket to isolation, because no one will want to touch you with a 20 foot pole.

You and I both know that this behavior is pretty deplorable on LoSS's part, but please use my AA to deflect from that fact. I never in my life thought I would see the day where LoSS doesn't come to the aid of TIO, who has been their closest and most steadfast ally for years. To oA in on a treaty that is brand new and forgo that relationship is really quite sad. 

What I'm saying is if you're going to start criticising alliances then look at your own first, especially if we start examining how much stats LoSS dedicated for allies compared to GATO. LoSS has bled for TIO a hell of a lot in the past, so don't go running your mouth as if they're betraying TIO. Plus LoSS stepping in to defend the antics of NSO and NPO, ha, now that's a laugh. If I was still in LoSS I'd have done the same decision. 

The replies are pretty universal contempt for your alliances pathetic flip-flop. I dislike alliances like Polar and VE, but they don't pull shit like this. What you've done is earned yourself a one way ticket to isolation, because no one will want to touch you with a 20 foot pole.

you are the reason i like wartime.

honestly though i wonder if they would even touch us with a shitty stick?

ohhh mayn i need to update my profilie on here...

THWg Moufassa :P

QFT!!!

Unfortunately I have to QFT this also. There are people in LoSS gov I quite like and I sympathize with certain sentiments of this move, but to do this without even informing TIO reflects very poorly upon LoSS.

Edited by Chaunce

What I'm saying is if you're going to start criticising alliances then look at your own first, especially if we start examining how much stats LoSS dedicated for allies compared to GATO. LoSS has bled for TIO a hell of a lot in the past, so don't go running your mouth as if they're betraying TIO. Plus LoSS stepping in to defend the antics of NSO and NPO, ha, now that's a laugh. If I was still in LoSS I'd have done the same decision. 

Except you're also apparently a piece of shit, so that's not surprising.

Anyway, I guess if there was an actual treaty discussion taking place pre-war it's ok. Still it takes like five seconds to announce the treaty first then announce the war. That is probably going to come back and bite you guys in the ass later though, so good luck in war.

Although the main thing I don't get though is why you just didn't get NPL to work something out before taking such a reputation nose dive. Edited by Omniscient1

Except you're also apparently a piece of shit, so that's not surprising.

Anyway, I guess if there was an actual treaty discussion taking place pre-war it's ok. Still it takes like five seconds to announce the treaty first then announce the war. That is probably going to come back and bite you guys in the ass later though, so good luck in war.

Although the main thing I don't get though is why you just didn't get NPL to work something out before taking such a reputation nose dive.

Wow there cowboy, takes one to know one, as far as rep nose dive, depends who is judging tbh mate. 

Not sure how I feel about this move. I think it sets a poor example and I certainly hope this does not become routine. LoSS is above this. I truly hope there was discussion of a treaty PRIOR and you simply didn't have a chance to post it to the OWF.  With that said, most all of you (excepting NATO and TIO)  laid the foundation for what LoSS/VE is doing right now either by participation, enabling, or endorsing so the hypocrisy and irony flowing through this thread is almost unbearable.

Two wrongs don't make a right. He sure as hell can criticize them for this shit move. And I am saying that, supporting the same side. Hi kerschbs. 

Well, I love you LoSS, and hope to always be treatied to you in spite of this. But that you've chained an optional aggression to an optional aggression, for a treaty that looks like it hasn't been signed yet, is disappointing to this friend of yours. At the very least you could have just entered with one of your other allies that I'm willing to bet will be on the side you've chosen.

Edited by supercoolyellow

It feels like... maybe you should listen to your own advice... I really don't feel Umbrella has anything to say on the topic of loyalty. 

I'm going to remember this precedent you tried to set.  That you could attack anyone you wanted to and just claim there was a treaty there to justify the pre-empt.

Goddamn man. Does the whining and e-lawyering never end? There is not a single thread on this entire forum that is free of your bellyaching.

Losing sucks. We've all been there. Don't be remembered as the guy who refused to accept it. Just shut up and fight already.

-Craig Edited by Comrade Craig