WAR!!!!!!

buckaroo13

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have a huge nation as a trusted ally.  He has confirmed with NSO and several other alliances that say they are in.  The attacks are not supposed to happen until a certain day.  I do not trust you enough to give you the day."

Look out Pacifica....

"Everybody reading this, please put what you think about the NPO doing this.  I got word yesterday that they had a spy in the CIN."

1. Im 99.99% sure NPO had no spy in CIN.
2. Im 99.99% sure this "spy" is just a rogue who took complete advantage of you and royally screwed you over.

Youre new here, and so was that guy. Only you were gullible and neither of you understood what exactly you were doing.

^This is the conclusion I come to after intense investigation.

"Everybody reading this, please put what you think about the NPO doing this.  I got word yesterday that they had a spy in the CIN."

1. Im 99.99% sure NPO had no spy in CIN.
2. Im 99.99% sure this "spy" is just a rogue who took complete advantage of you and royally screwed you over.

Youre new here, and so was that guy. Only you were gullible and neither of you understood what exactly you were doing.

^This is the conclusion I come to after intense investigation.

Do I need to put evidence on here that the NPO had a spy in the CIN?

To: buckaroo13    From: DannyTheKiller    Date: 10/30/2013 12:36:18 PM

Subject: RE: Your wars

Seriously, he did come on our forums and posted messages where you were talking about attacking us and wanted to give out info from the ''Operation'' and CoIN.

I have been told that the NSO is lying to me.  Is that true?  You do know that if you are lying the coalition will attack you too.

You offend my honour. Tell me, will it be the NG or NATO portion of the coalition that hits us? I just need to know where to re-allocate my resources.

Yes, Id like to see this evidence because I cant imagine NPO caring at all about CIN.

Also, Buckaroo, Im really trying hard to help you out here. Please calm down with the threats.
That "spy" was not working for NPO. He went rogue on NPO before he joined your alliance. He then convinced you to aid him with a bunch of empty promises.

Im telling you!! This isnt NPOs fault!! 
I feel bad for you. You've been deceived by everyone about everything this whole time.
As an experienced player, Im sincerely trying help you. But you'll need to trust me for that to work.

Buckaroo13

Given that they only targetted your largest nation and minister of defense I believe they have shown proper restraint after you stupidly decided to raid three nations in the fourth largest alliance in the game. I am sure you will have an excellent story to tell your alliance leadership about the reasoned nature of your raiding prowess.

Mandatory "evil" NPO.

Dame Hime Themis

Seriously, Hime Themis always delivers. 

You offend my honour. Tell me, will it be the NG or NATO portion of the coalition that hits us? I just need to know where to re-allocate my resources.

No one will attack you if you go through with your promises.  And if you do not it will probably be one of the 5 alliances I did not tell you about.