announcement from serrulata, the cherry blossom alliance

we have specified house lannister. also, specify other

War 1... begs for no nukes

War 2...  complains

War 3, tags along a curb stomp.

War 4, begs for no nukes, gets war ended early.

I hope it all was worth it.  I wouldn't be able to swallow that much pride and look hat cowardly for 2 months.

stats:

Good hunting.

Serrulata:

141,939 total strength

14,193.9 ANS
~24,000 infra

4 @ 4k infra
1 @ 3k infra
1 @ 2k infra
2 below 2k infra

Specify Other:

1 @ 5k infra
1 @ 4.5k infra
1 @ 4.2k infra
1 @ 3k infra
1 @ 2.5k infra
1 @ ~2.4k infra
1 @ 2k infra
2 below 2k infra and above 1k infra

27,050 infra
8,285 ANS
173,991 Strength

House Lannister

1 @ above 3k infra
1 @ ~ 3k infra
1 @ ~ 1k infra

9,478 ANS
56,865 total strength
9,210 infra

Wow, you declare on the AA with two/ three real nations and make literally one declaration.

The definition of pathetic.

Goes to OWF, complains and says Serrulata sucks, doesn't even counter. 

The definition of truly pathetic. 

Wow, you declare on the AA with two/ three real nations and make literally one declaration.

I have actually never seen you make a post on the OWF that could be called anything other than whining.

Actually, having 3,950 Attacking and 11,044 total Casualties at this point in the round would probably be worse.  Let me guess, you have been waiting for someone to declare on you?

There's nothing to "counter" as no one's done anything to me. I'm not in TE to war. What's pathetic is a declaration on the OWF that doesn't accompany but one in game declaration. The fuck are you even doing unless you want war?

I have actually never seen you make a post on the OWF that could be called anything other than whining.

Ditto back to you. But it's not like I follow you around, and you clearly don't follow me either. Nice jip though, throwing my own words back at me, very clever. Edited by Letterkenny

There's nothing to "counter" as no one's done anything to me. I'm not in TE to war. What's pathetic is a declaration on the OWF that doesn't accompany but one in game declaration. The fuck are you even doing unless you want war?Ditto back to you. But it's not like I follow you around, and you clearly don't follow me either. Nice jip though, throwing my own words back at me, very clever.

Don't you know basic war strategy? You counter the people that have DoWed you, its simple. If you aren't in TE to war, what are you here for? I can tell you right now you aren't getting any Most Damaging Wars, Most Casualties for sure, or #1,2, or 3 places. War? What do you think I came to TE for? 

Dude you literally threw the same words back at NGW, hypocrite. Make something new why don't ya?

There's nothing to "counter" as no one's done anything to me. I'm not in TE to war. What's pathetic is a declaration on the OWF that doesn't accompany but one in game declaration. The fuck are you even doing unless you want war?Ditto back to you. But it's not like I follow you around, and you clearly don't follow me either. Nice jip though, throwing my own words back at me, very clever.

"Not in TE to war?"  Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but everyone else IS in TE to war so quit bitching about it when you get attacked and, you know, PLAY THE GAME.  And if you're not going to play the game, do us all a favor and quit so we don't have to listen to any more whining.  No one feels sorry for you, except yourself, and that's very, very pathetic.

EDIT - actually I do enjoy bursting your bubble in this situation.

EDIT 2 - also in this situation, throwing your words back at you is what's known as "calling you out" on some bullshit, so yes, you're going to eat your own words anyway so knock the BS off, I can't imagine it tastes all that great.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

lol Inst bro your alliance is once again reduced to nothing. We are awaiting the 5th reincarnation of Mume.

Do not taunt, do not complain. What would we be without Mume? It is the opposite if not always equal reaction to our action, the malformed ying to our yang. Just think of the Mume-sized hole in our hearts that existed for a few weeks. Colours, less vibrant. Music, less catchy. Mume is a pinch of salt in an otherwise bland broth. It's the bacteria in your guts whose presence is somewhat off-putting when you really sit down and think about it, but which prevents you from having all manner of constipation. We all need a little Mume once in a while. 

Oh c'mon, I've already signified my intent to quit; do you really want me to stay around and beat the shit out of you for real?

I've been treating you as nice as possible; from my point of view, in the long-term, you're an alliance I don't want to alienate.

Hell, to acknowledge the fact that you were at war, we even targeted HL, making this effectively a massive updeclare; and immediately after the attack I talked to your representatives and apologized for ruining any other plans you may have and to some extent we've made accommodations.

TBH, you've been a bunch of rude ***, but I'm not particularly distraught. It shows more to your character than it shows to mine.

Edited by Instr

"Not in TE to war?"  Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but everyone else IS in TE to war so quit bitching about it when you get attacked and, you know, PLAY THE GAME.  And if you're not going to play the game, do us all a favor and quit so we don't have to listen to any more whining.  No one feels sorry for you, except yourself, and that's very, very pathetic.

EDIT - actually I do enjoy bursting your bubble in this situation.

EDIT 2 - also in this situation, throwing your words back at you is what's known as "calling you out" on some bullshit, so yes, you're going to eat your own words anyway so knock the BS off, I can't imagine it tastes all that great.

Wow you need a chillpill. I don't give a fuck what you're in this for, I joined TE for my reasons. Feel sorry? What exactly am I exhibiting self pity about? I wasn't attacked - none of us were, hence the entire point of my posting. You should go find a hobby, because you suck at this.