Good posters

jerdge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mpol, and old school Ivan during their heyday and even though I hated him with a passion Sponge(guy was adept at pushing buttons and trolling, which in my book does not make one a 'bad' poster).

There are certainly a few more that have always been interesting but those 3 generally never failed to deliver.

• 2 weeks later...

Quantity is no substitute for quality, though he has been somewhat more concise lately admittedly.

Do you really think that Schattenmann's post have no quality? They're always well written, on topic and well thought, and they very rarely go unnoticed or fail to incite a response.

(Don't tell me that you too fell victim of IC partisanship carried onto OOC discussions. I'd be sad. You're a terrific poster as well.)

Do you really think that Schattenmann's post have no quality? They're always well written, on topic and well thought, and they very rarely go unnoticed or fail to incite a response.

(Don't tell me that you too fell victim of IC partisanship carried onto OOC discussions. I'd be sad. You're a terrific poster as well.)

Schatt gets carried away and goes on a little longer than necessary/advisable from time to time, but on the whole it's a fine contributor and I usually enjoy reading his posts.

Quantity is no substitute for quality, though he has been somewhat more concise lately admittedly.

Do you really think his posts are bad? Or are you just mad they are against you. :P

Like I think Ardus is a good poster even though his posts make me recoil in horror. I think Illyani is decent although I'd like to shut him up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not saying he's straight up bad, he's just effusive.  I prefer to keep posts shot and focused  Brevity is the soul of wit and all that.

Thank you for the compliment.