Good posters

jerdge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won a nomination: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118173-best-bad-posters/#entry3161729 :P

I've seen this slang usage of bad before, where it is used to describe something as very good, excellent or the best. Very fitting, as a nomination for "good" poster couldn't begin to describe my excellence. Best poster has a more fitting ring to it.

Rush, Rey (Neo Uruk), and BloodFury

(It needed to be said eventually)

Will be back later when I have something constructive :P

Don't put me on the same level as Rush. I may be terrible, but I am not on the level that Rush is on.

I'm particularly fond of Grub's posting when the mood is right.

Grub should be obligatory reading for anyone wanting to learn good aggressive yet entertaining posting. He's terrific at making abrasive posts without getting it too far.

I'm going to violate my own rule of "don't post on the owf" and point out that to everyone else, this forum is like a good-posting wasteland, where the radioactive, decaying remnants of humanity collect to decide who is the "best poster" with no perspective whatsoever of how much better the posting used to be, before ~the fall.

The joke is that it was never good, and you're all shit, and the "best posters" are just the beads of dew that rolled off the lumps of poop that dot our abysmal horizon. 

In other words, the best posters are the ones that don't post.

Edited by Gairyuki

There are times when you read someone's post and you think "hey they're really making sense and they're contributing to the discussion: thumbs up!"

Considering that this is the OWF, I have no idea what you're talking about because I have never seen what you describe. Thumbs down. Return to your quiet neutrality.

:P

Edited by halfcha0s

Considering that this is the OWF, I have no idea what you're talking about because I have never seen what you describe. Thumbs down. Return to your quiet neutrality.
:P

But neutrality isn't quiet! If you knew of how much discussion and occasional drama goes on in the private sections of the GPA board...

Also yes, Feanor is another good poster that too seldom gets mentioned.

White Chocolate is a very underrated poster and I enjoy his (her?) posts very much.

But neutrality isn't quiet! If you knew of how much discussion and occasional drama goes on in the private sections of the GPA board...

Also yes, Feanor is another good poster that too seldom gets mentioned.

Going to have to ask bros about that. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I'm going to violate my own rule of "don't post on the owf" and point out that to everyone else, this forum is like a good-posting wasteland, where the radioactive, decaying remnants of humanity collect to decide who is the "best poster" with no perspective whatsoever of how much better the posting used to be, before ~the fall.

The joke is that it was never good, and you're all shit, and the "best posters" are just the beads of dew that rolled off the lumps of poop that dot our abysmal horizon. 

In other words, the best posters are the ones that don't post.

You're my favorite poster because you don't ever post.