A note to SirWilliam

Masterchief777

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If what SirWilliam is saying is true and NSF really recruited an nation flying Kashmir applicant AA, the "We recruit stupidly and you can blame us for that" is an incredible poor excuse, that said I'm more than happy with the perspective of seeing you nuke each other, so please, go ahead. 

I honestly don't see why people throw around the term "attention whore" and say that this thread wasn't needed. This is probably the closest we've ever come to seeing a war in months. CTFO.

That's verified false a hundred times over.

ITT: Kashmir and LPH members call this a nonissue that doesn't require a thread.

itt: secret praises an actual non-issue because he doesn't like a party involved, after mocking gov threads etc. as "irrelevant". Oh, goody, we can both play! Edited by Neo Uruk

Proof, poof!: http://cnkashmir.com/forums/index.php?topic=958.msg12752#msg12752

edit1: Go ahead, Omni.

edit2: No, mythickknight. :mad:

edit3: It ain't happening, D34th. Sorry. Other than that, someone gets it, kudos.

Sent. I never understood why people get so mad about "poaching" anyway. Go ahead and kill each other though! Maybe then there will be something going on besides Rey posting. Edited by Omniscient1

edit3: It ain't happening, D34th. Sorry. You do get it though, kudos.

He could still have been messaged sometime before and after that and decided to join us instead. Either way its still a flimsy CB because everything can still all be hypothetical, but like I said. No ones stopping you from using it. Edited by Masterchief777

edit3: It ain't happening, D34th. Sorry.

Here's the pretty table of events that I have quickly put together.

Aug 11 - 21:50 announcement posted regarding removal from PNU.
Aug 11 - 23:01 formally applied to Kashmir.
Aug 12 - 11:51 Boston Bruins is accepted/joins NSF, judging by his nation.
Aug 12 - 12:41 Boston Bruins mentions he got a recruitment message from NSF in his Kashmir application thread.
Aug 12 - 03:10 Application is denied from Kashmir on the grounds he joined NSF. No vote needed.

I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything relevant.

If what SirWilliam is saying is true and NSF really recruited an nation flying Kashmir applicant AA, the "We recruit stupidly and you can blame us for that" is an incredible poor excuse

Holy shit d34th nailed it.

The reverse baiting by NSF is really top drawer. Nice job trying to make SirWilliam, myself, and Kashmir as a whole look bad when you can't recruit properly.

would they still use that as a flimsy CB? Then wow, you really don't need anything to go to war these days do you :/

Poaching can/has been taken seriously. Where the fuck have you been? Flimsy? You've seen other CBs recently, right? Edited by Letterkenny

This is the most lively of the two.

Your point was that this was the closest we've been to a war in months. I demonstrate that this is false, and your excuse for being wrong is that this one (which is 1/4 of the size) is "the most lively"?

He could still have been messaged sometime before and after that and decided to join us instead. Either way its still a flimsy CB because everything can still all be hypothetical, but like I said. No ones stopping you from using it.

Recruit from another AA isn't a flmsy CB, I believe you are acting all tough because you think that you are in a better position than Kashmir, so I invite you to recruit from a better connected alliance and use the same excuse.

Recruit from another AA isn't a flmsy CB, I believe you are acting all tough because you think that you are in a better position than Kashmir, so I invite you to recruit from a better connected alliance and use the same excuse.

Who is acting tough? I haven't seen one comment in this thread from anyone representing NSF or our allies gloating that NSF is better than anyone else or even to hint there is some sort of side vs side measurement here. So any claims that someone is acting tough is flat out unjustified.

/me goes to get on IRC and recruit Tyga to MI6

also, if I just might add a bit... Why would anyone want boston bruins? dude is sitting on over 300 tech and lookin to sell tech? Oh and he has like 1800 infra. At least teach him how to sell tech before he wastes all his tech deal money. Oh and sending off 1k cash and 50 tech to someone? wtf...

Its not a flimsy CB when there is actual intent to poach from an other alliance or if we actively had a program to recruit from Kashmir. We do not, instead this was a lone message sent to a random small nation that needed an alliance, nothing to be messaging me over about possible hostilities. Edited by Masterchief777