Golgotha is born!

Thanatos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit this would be pretty annoying but I guess someone had to be the AA that learnt the hard way that in the new age you must stake the claim to the title before moving to the next step behind the curtains.

On the upside it gives the original Golgotha team a chance to stop and take more time to rethink a theme and create a point of difference. In a way this could be a blessing.

Wally I'm afraid your rational line of posting is a tad out of place in here. This is the butthurt thread where Team Almost can complain and throw insults at 3 guys that beat them to the punch.

I have to admit this would be pretty annoying but I guess someone had to be the AA that learnt the hard way that in the new age you must stake the claim to the title before moving to the next step behind the curtains.

On the upside it gives the original Golgotha team a chance to stop and take more time to rethink a theme and create a point of difference. In a way this could be a blessing.

Edited by Xanth

Wally I'm afraid your rational line of posting is a tad out of place in here. This is the butthurt thread where Team Almost can complain and throw insults at 3 guys that beat them to the punch.

Actually to be quite honest with you if we really wanted it to be a secret we wouldn't openly been in the channel

Beat them to the punch? You stole a flag linked to my photobucket account that I created for "Team Almost" 2 days ago. They paid for it in tech. It is their intellectual property. This is the saddest attempt at attention grabbing I've seen in a while.

This DoE reads like a really bad "FIRST!" post.

Beat them to the punch? You stole a flag linked to my photobucket account that I created for "Team Almost" 2 days ago. They paid for it in tech. It is their intellectual property. This is the saddest attempt at attention grabbing I've seen in a while.

This DoE reads like a really bad "FIRST!" post.

Except he had nothing to do with this. Don't give away our props

Why would I copy something that has G.o.W. on it? I'm a Resistance person myself.

Oh, tR?  Remember when they attacked NPL?  Then surrendered 3 days later?  Then disbanned?  Now you are in LPH?  All I can say is you sure know how to pick 'em.

Oh, tR?  Remember when they attacked NPL?  Then surrendered 3 days later?  Then disbanned?  Now you are in LPH?  All I can say is you sure know how to pick 'em.

I am disappointed in you. I was never in tR. I was referencing the game Resistance. Those nukes just keep disappearing though don't they. 

Remember Grudge War? When Nebula-X rolled you? Didn't think you'd wanna talk about that

Remember Grudge War? When Nebula-X rolled you? Didn't think you'd wanna talk about that

I'd stop there, you probably have a hazy memory of the moment we got declared on by GOONS, Umbrella, MK, Alchemy and Europa right as we hit Neb-X. I mean Neb X are a cool bunch and all but that's kinda like saying ODN got rolled by Avalanche last war. Yes Avalanche was in there but so was every other man and his dog!

Oh and for the record was a dam fun war too, my personal favourite still to this day!

Hey Xanth, I see your keeping busy as always you crazy bugger! Truth be told though this whole thing isn't my style. It's really just trying to grief folks, If you don't like the Team Almost crew just take em to the dance floor with a little Nuka-two-step and settle it there I recon. But hey that's just me.

Edited by King Wally

I'd stop there, you probably have a hazy memory of the moment we got declared on by GOONS, Umbrella, MK, Alchemy and Europa right as we hit Neb-X. I mean Neb X are a cool bunch and all but that's kind like saying ODN got rolled by Avalanche last war. Yes Avalanche was in there but so was every other man and his dog!

Oh and for the record was a dam fun war too, my personal favourite still to this day!

Neb-X didn't roll you guys, if memory serves. They surrendered one week in because they were just absolutely garbage.

Neb-X didn't roll you guys, if memory serves. They surrendered one week in because they were just absolutely garbage.

We surrendered to them in fact as after we spoke they really didn't want to go on with it and we had all of Doomhouse and co to worry about so we wrapped it up and dug in for the long haul with the rest of our targets. In truth I found them quite reasonable to deal with not only during the war but afterward as well. Anyone know where they are these days? They merged into Val or AI or someone didn't they?