Merger Announcement

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck guys, looks like you caught my soldiers while they were out making a beer run, only a few made it home last night. You've got a lot of wives and girlfriends to apologize to!

Send my regards to the widows, least they aren't green yet  :awesome:

Look at their AA info page.

Haha keeping it classy. I see misfits protection too? I talked to eddy today about HIGH SEAS In our AA 3 days ago. He had told me we were protecting them. Keep it classy, real classy.

Good luck guys, looks like you caught my soldiers while they were out making a beer run, only a few made it home last night. You've got a lot of wives and girlfriends to apologize to!

Heh.  "Apologize to".  Suppose they'll all be looking for new men now, won't they?

HEADLINE: LACUNA CORPORATION OPENS BORDERS FOR IMMIGRATION

DdXiQcv.jpg

Look at their AA info page.

About Skia: Like ourselves, I replied; and they see only their own shadows, or the shadows of one another, which the fire throws on the opposite wall of the cave. Protected by The Warriors and The Misfits

Wow

About Skia: Like ourselves, I replied; and they see only their own shadows, or the shadows of one another, which the fire throws on the opposite wall of the cave. Protected by The Warriors and The Misfits

Wow

It's a joke  :awesome:

Just if they put put "Protected by Specify Other"  :ehm:

It's a joke  :awesome:

Just if they put put "Protected by Specify Other"  :ehm:

Maybe but it was in there early the,day of the blitz and that was when it was finally noticed who knows how long it was there. It was enough to make some pm warriors before raiding them (myself included).

Heh.  "Apologize to".  Suppose they'll all be looking for new men now, won't they?

HEADLINE: LACUNA CORPORATION OPENS BORDERS FOR IMMIGRATION

Your recent nuclear escapades landed along border stations, slaughtering those planning to leave. The remaining citizens have taken up shelter in Manhattan Project's Weapons Research Complex as they prepare to unleash a new weapon of mass destruction.

Seriously though, stop hitting me after nukes! I will never get casualties at this rate. :((

Your recent nuclear escapades landed along border stations, slaughtering those planning to leave. The remaining citizens have taken up shelter in Manhattan Project's Weapons Research Complex as they prepare to unleash a new weapon of mass destruction.

Seriously though, stop hitting me after nukes! I will never get casualties at this rate. :((

There is nothing worse than 5-6 of them demolishing you after one launches a nuke.
o/ casualties

Maybe but it was in there early the,day of the blitz and that was when it was finally noticed who knows how long it was there. It was enough to make some pm warriors before raiding them (myself included).

When it was finally pointed out to me I was very unpleased. Considering Misfits actually harbored some of them when Mume broke up - then they turned around and attacked Misfits - I'd imagine the Misfits weren't happy with it either. Sometimes the people who are the target of stupid jokes don't think they are funny. At. All. Thus, we reserve the right to make "jokes" of our own at some later date, and we won't care if the targets of them think they are funny. At. All. Sometimes there are consequences for stupidity.

When it was finally pointed out to me I was very unpleased. Considering Misfits actually harbored some of them when Mume broke up - then they turned around and attacked Misfits - I'd imagine the Misfits weren't happy with it either. Sometimes the people who are the target of stupid jokes don't think they are funny. At. All. Thus, we reserve the right to make "jokes" of our own at some later date, and we won't care if the targets of them think they are funny. At. All. Sometimes there are consequences for stupidity.

This is almost more confusing than the alliance name specify other -- they weren't protected?  Egads.

Edited by hartfw

The only people I feel for is Warriors, They have been added into this 'clear revenge' attack.... Misfits ans is/was half of Hellas and about 3k less than NDO.

Making enemies has never been our goal, but when people come knocking on our door because they have been asked to, then they will become our enemies. Skia/Mume could have returned a favour and let us know this was coming rather than join in for the 'easy ride'. Our war with War Doves,Skaro,Alternian Empire and NAO was a clear updeclare on our behalf. This curbstomp on our nations is not appreciated and nor will it be forgotten.

Misfits don't bark, we bite ;)

Edited by EddyH

The only people I feel for is Warriors, They have been added into this 'clear revenge' attack.... Misfits ans is/was half of Hellas and about 3k less than NDO.

Dude lets just have some fun! The stats were even in the upper tiers, the only reason we are beating y'all is 'cause we got the first shot.

This is almost more confusing than the alliance name specify other -- they weren't protected?  Egads.

They were NOT protected.

All of a sudden I'm getting messages about it in-game, having to post at this stupid place and generally use my real time on things I'd rather not throw it away on. It ticks me off even more that they did such a thing then turned about and attacked the alliances they lied about. The attack isn't such a big thing - the BS part damn well is. Yeah, I don't think it's a very funny joke at all. Now I see why SO felt the need to kill Mume so much. They deserved it.

Edited by Clash

Making enemies has never been our goal, but when people come knocking on our door because they have been asked to, then they will become our enemies. Skia/Mume could have returned a favour and let us know this was coming rather than join in for the 'easy ride'. Our war with War Doves,Skaro,Alternian Empire and NAO was a clear updeclare on our behalf. This curbstomp on our nations is not appreciated and nor will it be forgotten.

Honestly, I don't know what the deal is with Mume. I was under the impression that they were not participating in this, being why when I resized flags, Mume/Skia is not posted. I assumed it was even when Mume was added, and looking at the stats it was.

However, you left us no choice when you declared on War Doves so soon after we all were out of war. You created a situation where both of our AA's (aside from a few nations) would be left a smoking pile of rubble, meaning we would have no choice but to war each other later on in the round. I knew that the night you declared before I realized you weren't hitting the Alternian Empire. And it gets worse when you added in Skaro who had just been out of war a week! Your war wasn't an updeclare. It was a decently veiled downdeclare. That is until everyone noticed you weren't touching one of the AA's you supposedly declared war on.

No, we're not happy about it, but rather than downdeclare you in return, we declared an evenly matched war.

Honestly, I don't know what the deal is with Mume. I was under the impression that they were not participating in this, being why when I resized flags, Mume/Skia is not posted. I assumed it was even when Mume was added, and looking at the stats it was.

However, you left us no choice when you declared on War Doves so soon after we all were out of war. You created a situation where both of our AA's (aside from a few nations) would be left a smoking pile of rubble, meaning we would have no choice but to war each other later on in the round. I knew that the night you declared before I realized you weren't hitting the Alternian Empire. And it gets worse when you added in Skaro who had just been out of war a week! Your war wasn't an updeclare. It was a decently veiled downdeclare. That is until everyone noticed you weren't touching one of the AA's you supposedly declared war on.

No, we're not happy about it, but rather than downdeclare you in return, we declared an evenly matched war.

We took the bigger targets first and all our nations had 3 offensive slots filled.... Alternian Empire had the opportunity to coordinate and blitz us. Instead, they done nothing.

This war is far from fair, I don't complain about wars but I have made an exception for this one. Warriors have had 2 major wars this round including one of the biggest wars TE has seen when they fought Citadel. Hellas and NDO have been out of war over 1 month.... We went into this fight with a much lower ANS and after the blitz that was reduced even further. When an alliance with half our member count(Hellas) has more strength and double our ANS along with fresher legs, comes at us, that alone is beyond unfair.... To add to that NDO are just as fresh with a higher member count.

Skia already said they only joined because it was an easy ride......

You honestly have to be kidding me. First of all, the stats have proven otherwise. 

Making enemies has never been anyone's goal or most likely not anyone's goal. And how do you know how this war was planned and created? War Doves never did ask Hellas or NDO to go to war with Misfits. Quite the contrary actually, I saw an opportunity to have a huge, awesome, fun war and I took it. If you are going to blame any alliance of the ones fighting you, blame Hellas. We were only doing the objective of TE to have FUN, but if you do not see it that way then good for you, we will be waiting. If we are curbstomping your nations, then you should train them better, but every alliance in this game has been curbstomped for whatever reason, its a common occurrence in TE. 

All I can say is cowardice as well, your own leader destroyed around 1000 Infra just because of 1 of my guys hitting him and hasn't even returned CMs! I wouldn't talk all big until you guys can grow up and actually fight especially your leader. Have you seen ANY alliance leader do that? Who the hell would follow a coward into battle when all he is going to do is get other people to take the damage for him? 

You honestly have to be kidding me. First of all, the stats have proven otherwise. 

Making enemies has never been anyone's goal or most likely not anyone's goal. And how do you know how this war was planned and created? War Doves never did ask Hellas or NDO to go to war with Misfits. Quite the contrary actually, I saw an opportunity to have a huge, awesome, fun war and I took it. If you are going to blame any alliance of the ones fighting you, blame Hellas. We were only doing the objective of TE to have FUN, but if you do not see it that way then good for you, we will be waiting. If we are curbstomping your nations, then you should train them better, but every alliance in this game has been curbstomped for whatever reason, its a common occurrence in TE. 

All I can say is cowardice as well, your own leader destroyed around 1000 Infra just because of 1 of my guys hitting him and hasn't even returned CMs! I wouldn't talk all big until you guys can grow up and actually fight especially your leader. Have you seen ANY alliance leader do that? Who the hell would follow a coward into battle when all he is going to do is get other people to take the damage for him? 

See, Skia say War Doves wanted us destroyed and War Doves pretty much just said the same. If you chose the war then my god please don't talk about 'cowardice'

and, Kaboom is busy with RL atm so his actions were the opposite, he chose to destroy his own stuff so that you gain less.

And by fun war, I'm assuming you mean Hellas' usual... We see an easy ride?
And before you speak about Kaboom, you should also know... before we hit War Doves, Hellas was the target and that only changed because Kaboom had respect for your guys. Edited by EddyH

We took the bigger targets first and all our nations had 3 offensive slots filled.... Alternian Empire had the opportunity to coordinate and blitz us. Instead, they done nothing.

This war is far from fair, I don't complain about wars but I have made an exception for this one. Warriors have had 2 major wars this round including one of the biggest wars TE has seen when they fought Citadel. Hellas and NDO have been out of war over 1 month.... We went into this fight with a much lower ANS and after the blitz that was reduced even further. When an alliance with half our member count(Hellas) has more strength and double our ANS along with fresher legs, comes at us, that alone is beyond unfair.... To add to that NDO are just as fresh with a higher member count.

Skia already said they only joined because it was an easy ride......

Stats I took Saturday night from my forum:

Warriors + Misfits:
Total Members: 87
Total Strength: 584,983
Average NS: 6,723
Total Infra: 115,764
Total Tech: 15,110
Total Nukes: 92
Nuke Nations: 15
Nuke Capable: 6
Manhattans: 8
List of MP Nations:
frostde
gladiator
Killing Floor
Led Zeppelin
Midnight
Underworld
Elisia
S S Minnow

NDO + Hellas + War Doves:
Total Members: 74
Total Strength: 554,906
Average NS: 7,498
Total Infra: 110,070
Total Tech: 14,712
Total Nukes: 90
Nuke Nations: 13
Nuke Capable: 8
Manhattans: 6
List of MP Nations:
BosMon
Pathos
Lacuna Corporation
Saulitude
Casterly Rock
waregon

Warriors + Misfits Infra Stats:
4,000+ - 0
3,500 - 3,900 - 1
3,000 - 3,400 - 3
2,500 - 2,900 - 3
2,000 - 2,400 - 14
1,500 - 1,900 - 13
1,000 - 1,400 - 22
900 - 7
800 - 1
700 - 6
600 - 3
500 - 2
400 - 6
300 - 3
200 - 3
100 and below - 2

NDO + Hellas + WD Infra Stats:
4,000+ - 1
3,500 - 3,900 - 0
3,000 - 3,400 - 6
2,500 - 2,900 - 5
2,000 - 2,400 - 12
1,500 - 1,900 - 11
1,000 - 1,400 - 18
900 - 2
800 - 2
700 - 3
600 - 3
500 - 4
400 - 2
300 - 2
200 - 0
100 and below - 3

The infra numbers look pretty good. If Hellas and NDO can pull their weight, they should be helping where our guys are outnumbered.

I wouldn't have agreed to war Warriors if it was a downdeclare.