Polar Bears Find God

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe you get your panties out of a bunch? Stop making mountains out of molehills brah

Passing comment + response to someone being obtuse = panties in a bunch. See: what you just did on IRC. That's panties in a bunch.

If you honestly don't see anything wrong with a prominent person in your alliance saying that, I salute you. You're clearly beyond reach.

Okay, So apparently Grub is our version of the Mouth of Sauron ( LOTR reference :) ) and he speaks for the entirety of Polar. The fact is, every person does have his/her personal opinion. Another fact, Grub is a prominent member of yesteryear. He has no control over Polaris and if Grub announced a DoW on your alliance, it would not matter. No Polar would attack your little LPH? cause it isn't an official order. So I really don't get why it's a big deal that Grub gave his own opinion. It's really nothing to rustle your panties over.

Okay, So apparently Grub is our version of the Mouth of Sauron ( LOTR reference :) ) and he speaks for the entirety of Polar. The fact is, every person does have his/her personal opinion. Another fact, Grub is a prominent member of yesteryear. He has no control over Polaris and if Grub announced a DoW on your alliance, it would not matter. No Polar would attack your little LPH? cause it isn't an official order. So I really don't get why it's a big deal that Grub gave his own opinion. It's really nothing to rustle your panties over.

I made a passing comment and noted that he was a prominent individual within your alliance. You're the one blowing this up.

As a former member of USN, FOB and Echelon I hereby declare war on the NpO, LPH and bear force 1.     

May admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.   :popcorn:

Edited by William Bonney

And this is the attitude of a former Emperor of Polaris, ladies and gentlemen.

Yes it is, I am not sure exactly what you are insinuating though, maybe comprehension of simple concepts eludes you. Perhaps I can spell it out for you more clearly, the world will be poorer when you finally transcend. 

Yes it is, I am not sure exactly what you are insinuating though, maybe comprehension of simple concepts eludes you. Perhaps I can spell it out for you more clearly, the world will be poorer when you finally transcend.

Is that not meant with biting sarcasm? Because it seemed so the first time you said it.

If you want to read it like that you are free to do so.  Also repent and worship me.

If you honestly meant it without sarcasm, I apologize and retract my statement. It just seemed fairly malicious given the context and your habitual snarky attitude :P

Things have worked out in a way that I can actually approve of this upgrade now.

It was a long time in the making, and I'm sure it will hold.

o/ CCC

o/ NpO

Thanks Yuurei ;)

LOL, is this serious?

How did that get in there? O.O