Goodfellas Dow

I have never seen a down declare like this.

Goodfellas ANS - 10552 Nukes - 121
Hellas ANS - 5965 Nukes - 22

Watch out Goodfellas, you just showed everyone you are flag runners.

I play the same nation name round after round, i may not agree with this war as you know. but I'm always easy to find in TE for a war mate, hell i called my nation Killing Floor so people would attack on me thats why i play this game. All your 'down declares' and other stuff that will be posted mean nothing to me, i play to smash or be smashed.

Nes come get me bro . I love you too . Do it .

EDIT : Although it's not the case now . 

Edited by wasso

Well it's about time we see the official DoW so we can all tell you how horrible of a target you picked. This is about the easiest, least prepared, and most vulnerable alliance you could have hit. You guys have been out of war for about two weeks and you chose to hit an alliance that just finished getting pounded by TPC one week ago. Very classless choice of opponent, Goodfellas. What a shame.

I feel genuinely bad for hellas and if they complain about this they have every right.

Agreed. Poor DoW. Good job for painting X's on your backs, Goodfellas.

Woah why the animosity? Theyre gonna neeed this luck after this diwndeclare.. Some alliance are gonna be gunning for them now.. We have a set of rules we adhere by to keep things as fair as possible in an unpredictable environment. There is people I respect in Hellas so I wouldnt wish this.

Hey we did learn a lesson from TPC first war of last round, down declare split your alliance in two. And I'm surprised by Goodfellas's leadership acting confused....

The confusion is coming from noobs. I personally apologize for this. It is a horrible down declare. I will not be declaring any wars. And Hellas gov. feel free to contact me in game. I am going to try straighten this out. Should be as much fun as herding cats. 

B-)

Vukland, timely apology...  I know "GoodFellas' are suppose to be 'Gangster' like in demeanor and such as part of the fun here, but obviously to let the "noobs" guide the AA to War,haven't work well... and put you under an almost horrible dark light right in front of your friends and TE comrades... :o   Your next steps could clean the spilled trash... good luck! B-) My friends at HELLAS and SKARO will gladly see this well handled, man!              

Edited by HDSupreme

The confusion is coming from noobs. I personally apologize for this. It is a horrible down declare. I will not be declaring any wars. And Hellas gov. feel free to contact me in game. I am going to try straighten this out. Should be as much fun as herding cats. 

Understandable, seems like some internal issues as well considering how shocked some of you with this war. Now how is Fishguts a noob though... he is the 2nd biggest nation in SE. 

TE is about doing what the hell you want. If somebody else decides to do what they want in return, well, thats all part of the fun isnt it? :)

I support this DOW :P

Understandable, seems like some internal issues as well considering how shocked some of you with this war. Now how is Fishguts a noob though... he is the 2nd biggest nation in SE. 

Speaking for myself, and myself only, I'm not active enough this round or recent ones to say I pay nearly the attention to the goings on's on TE that many others do. I knew a poll went up of who to attack next, and when I logged in this AM and saw I had been attacked by yourself. I figured you either were attacking us first or it was a counter attack on your part to a war that we had started with a popularly concluded target. Never once did it occur to me that Hellas wasnt the/an acceptable target to hit, as I had you in my war slot and didnt look how the two groups lined up prior or currently. So I proceeded to operate as I would in any other other war. Not offering an excuse, merely insight that reflects me personally.

Yes, I too am not a "noob"... I'm trying to show that the the size of someones pixels doesnt reflect the online time they do, or dont, have to invest in the same things everyone else does, and sometimes we make mistakes that stem from that.

I would think our previous track record from playing nearly every round on TE shows this to be an exception, not the norm. No consolation to the offended of course, but the non-effected peanut galley can hardly say to the contrary.

Color me guilty... you as well as the two others I'm at war with know the steps I'm willing to take to at least make our wars on a more level playing field until everything is sorted out.

I play the same nation name round after round, i may not agree with this war as you know. but I'm always easy to find in TE for a war mate, hell i called my nation Killing Floor so people would attack on me thats why i play this game. All your 'down declares' and other stuff that will be posted mean nothing to me, i play to smash or be smashed.

So you are playing tough guy, but you managed to declare on 2 nations half of your size with no nukes while you are sitting on 17 nukes. I'm almost scared, so you will eat my nukes for a round. 

TPC war was cool, they kicked our ass in a fair fight (usually it happens 2 times in every round :D ), but it's not. Don't be surprised if you will get someone to downdeclare on you.

And man at 19k ns, if my soldiers loot 1300 dollars from you, what is your warchest?

Edited by Vespassianus

Speaking for myself, and myself only, I'm not active enough this round or recent ones to say I pay nearly the attention to the goings on's on TE that many others do. I knew a poll went up of who to attack next, and when I logged in this AM and saw I had been attacked by yourself. I figured you either were attacking us first or it was a counter attack on your part to a war that we had started with a popularly concluded target. Never once did it occur to me that Hellas wasnt the/an acceptable target to hit, as I had you in my war slot and didnt look how the two groups lined up prior or currently. So I proceeded to operate as I would in any other other war. Not offering an excuse, merely insight that reflects me personally.

Yes, I too am not a "noob"... I'm trying to show that the the size of someones pixels doesnt reflect the online time they do, or dont, have to invest in the same things everyone else does, and sometimes we make mistakes that stem from that.

I would think our previous track record from playing nearly every round on TE shows this to be an exception, not the norm. No consolation to the offended of course, but the non-effected peanut galley can hardly say to the contrary.

Color me guilty... you as well as the two others I'm at war with know the steps I'm willing to take to at least make our wars on a more level playing field until everything is sorted out.

I attacked you because you weren't active, I thought I could anarchy you Soooooo close  <_<  Honestly when you guys declared I thought it was a tech raid lol I even waited after update to attack because of it. 

I didn't come here to whine or anything, we both want peace. I don't like having wars this much, with this pace we might get to 7 wars in the round  :ph34r: